Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
Re: Hamas are pretty nice guys

bigb0yjames said:
dude, no1 supports hamas on BOS
says you... and btw did your account get hacked? you were anti-isreal this whole time... change of heart?
and thanks to the zionist mods that deleted my post about the map... really does show you don't want the truth to come out.

anyone who thinks that these attacks are justified and appropriate has got no heart.

P.S this thread should be locked... really is pointless bullshit from alot of people... just put a poll up and see what people think... Are the actions of Isreal justified and appropriate? Yes/No... End of story

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

4theHSC said:
and thanks to the zionist mods that deleted my post about the map... really does show you don't want the truth to come out.

anyone who thinks that these attacks are justified and appropriate has got no heart.

P.S this thread should be locked... really is pointless bullshit from alot of people... just put a poll up and see what people think... Are the actions of Isreal justified and appropriate? Yes/No... End of story
The only posts of yours that are deleted were done so by you?
I'll give the thread a bit of a clean tomorrow, but i see no reason for closing it given this is an ongoing event.

bigb0yjames

HSC

4theHSC said:
says you... and btw did your account get hacked? you were anti-isreal this whole time... change of heart?

no my account didnt get hacked. and i am still anti israel. my avatar and signature are being used to fix up my public relation issues on BOS.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

Yeah, right. Hold on I'll find some David Irving and see if we can get some Holocaust apologism up in the thread, too!
Please explain how the article is incorrect in saying that civilians were not targeted (at least in part) and that terrorising was not the point, and then we can have a discussion about it! ^_^

I don't agree fully with what the article said (probably not terrorism, but something just as vile), but your KUDOS POSTING doesn't help anyone, jackass.

HSC

sam04u said:
They believe God promised them the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. They've got a lot of land to steal yet. Using their justification when they provoke a response out of the arabs and then occupy land, they can circumvent U.N resolution 242 and instead permanently occupy the land.

They have two blue lines in their flag for a reason.

1) The Nile
2) The Euphrates

Zionism = Racism
&They pretend they aren't trying to take the land but everything they're doing is to protect themselves from the terrorists.:rolleyes:

I like the article, and a few things stood out which were mentioned in this thread:
In September, Bush spoke at the United Nations. No cause could justify the deliberate taking of human life, he said. Yet the US has killed thousands of civilians in airstrikes on populated areas. When you drop bombs on populated areas knowing there will be some "collateral" civilian damage, but accepting it as worth it, then it is deliberate.
That could relate to the Israel&Gaza war. Schroedinger you spoke about collateral damage and said it was different from Palestinians who attacked Israeli civilians, what do you think about this? Do you think bombing a place knowing there will be a lot of civilians dead, is ok? Do you think if 10 civilians die and 1 terrorist dies, then it makes their deaths not as bad?

What if i was trying to kill you but killed Sam instead, isn't it still the intent to kill that matters? Who cares if you meant to kill another person, the whole point is you wanted to kill someone. The Israelis are killing civilians everyday; atm they say theyre attacking terrorists and Hamas, and they know there will be civilians getting hurt but do they actually care about the civilians dying? No they don't. So why doesn't this count as them knowingly killing innocent people on purpose? What makes it different?

At least the Palestinians are trying to get their land back, and others are fighting to KEEP their land, since the Israelis seem very into bombing house and trying to scare Palestinians out of their homes so they can steal MORE land.

It is targeting Palestinian police forces and killing them, including some such as the chief of police, Tawfiq Jaber, who was actually a former Fatah official who stayed on in his post after Hamas took control of Gaza. What will happen to a society with no security forces? What do the Israelis expect to happen when forces more radical than Hamas gain power?
This kindof got me thinking, they ARE attacking these stuff, so if these attacks/war ends, &the Israelis continue with their a few deaths per day thing, what happens next? Do people think, the Israelis will kill all of Hamas and all 'terrorists', then the innocent civilians will live peaceful lives with the Israelis?

To those talking about Sufi/Salafi, they're both different things. Salafi: a part of the Sunni sect [kindof similar to Wahhabism], Sufi: a different sect, in Islam, altogether. Schroedinger did say it right. :/

zstar

HSC
N/A

I hope Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will come to the heroic aid of Palestine against these Zionist Jew vermin.

Not since Adolf Hitler has a man stood up so valiantly against the eternal Jew.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

zstar said:
I hope Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will come to the heroic aid of Palestine against these Zionist Jew vermin.

Not since Adolf Hitler has a man stood up so valiantly against the eternal Jew.
LOL@ hopeless sand niggers praying for their next Hitler bwa ha ha :skip:

-Danyan-

HSC

So I guess the fact that the palestinians were firing rockets into Israel regularly should have been simply ignored, that the Israeli govt should have ignored it rather than take appropriate action to remedy the issue and ensure the safety of their civilans.

BTW The land that the muslims gained was gained by the sword, their land, including Saudi Arabia (which was for pagan tribes conquered by mohammad), but especially Israel, can not be claimed by them since it is not for them, and in that view they are losing the very same thing they gained by the sword, by the sword.

Arabs are simply self righteous idiots, they always think that they can do whatever they want to everybody else but if someone does it to them they protest and complain about it, if for example, Israel had fired a rocket (with no prior reason or message) into Egypt first aimed at civilian areas, the whole arab world would have invaded Israel instantly.

I hope the Palestinians get even more of this, what they rightly deserve, until they leave the land that was never theirs in the first place, or at least live in peace in it

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

When you drop bombs on populated areas knowing there will be some "collateral" civilian damage, but accepting it as worth it, then it is deliberate.
Quite true. Many don't believe this though, and make the mistake of sticking collateral damage in the margins as if it doesn't count. It does count. It is a consequence. It needs to be taken into account. One dead Hamas militant + 100 dead Palestinian civilians does not mean it's good.

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Quite true. Many don't believe this though, and make the mistake of sticking collateral damage in the margins as if it doesn't count. It does count. It is a consequence. It needs to be taken into account. One dead Hamas militant + 100 dead Palestinian civilians does not mean it's good.
Exactly.

Another thing, nearly 400 Palestinians have died, and over 1600 people wounded. People ignore those who were wounded. Most are civilians. Some of these people will die because of their injuries, and others will be affected by these injuries forever. That counts as well.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
of course it is...it means less potential radicalists dead...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

maybe both these dudes should just... stop firing rockets at each other????

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Exactly.

Another thing, nearly 400 Palestinians have died, and over 1600 people wounded. People ignore those who were wounded. Most are civilians. Some of these people will die because of their injuries, and others will be affected by these injuries forever. That counts as well.
Yeah.

Mosques, factories, and infrastructures, also got bombed, and they're using the lamest excuses to justify their actions.

Shame on Isreal!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Join the league plz maniella.

Also, several of the wounded will die because of the Israeli blockade of medical supplies reaching gaza

i'm gonna spit in the mouth of any israeli that approaches me on the street.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:

Also, several of the wounded will die because of the Israeli blockade of medical supplies reaching gaza

even the muslim israelis? or are they ok? because you just dont like jews? does it annoy you that jews run the world? hahaha

HSC

jb_nc said:
maybe both these dudes should just... stop firing rockets at each other????
When people like Aryanbeauty live, you know this will never happen.

MaNiElla- yeah, on channel 10 they said the israelis said that 'Hamas Militants were in the mosque' [something along those lines] so they bombed it, and wounded another billion people, all in the name of peace.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:

Egypt blocked Gaza too but your arab eyes can only see Israeli blockade bwa ha ha :headbang:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Egypt blocked Gaza too but your arab eyes can only see Israeli blockade bwa ha ha :headbang:
egypt opened up the blockade once it became apparent that urgent supplies were needed thanks to israel

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
egypt opened up the blockade once it became apparent that urgent supplies were needed thanks to israel
Egypt, which has been blockading Gaza from its southern end, has come under pressure from the rest of the Arab world to reopen its border with the territory because of the Israeli campaign. Egypt has pried open the border to let in some of Gaza's wounded and to allow some humanitarian supplies to enter the territory. But it quickly sealed the border when Gazans tried to push through forcefully.

The Associated Press: Israel mulls truce offer on Day 4 of Gaza assault

An arab is wrong again ha ha :guitar:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)