Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Is anybody going to keep trying to tell me that Israel have a right to do what they are doing, that civilian deaths are just a "bad part" of what is happening and that Israel are in the right?

Bullshit.

Israel has attacked a minibus that their government organised to help people get out of dangerous areas. They've attacked Tripoli, which is in the north, which has NOTHING to do with "hezbollah" at all! They've attacked mountaintops and are patrolling every possible escape point. Disgusting, Israel.

gerhard

HSC
AntiHyper said:
So if you have rats in your house, then firstly you should try starving out the rats by cleaning up.

Apparently Lebanon haven't done any cleaning up, so the rat population just increases until it starts to invade next door homes/neighbours.

You can see my analogy, Israel is the neighbour. They've been sickened to death by these invading rats so they're going over to Lebanon to tell them to clean up and stop feeding the rats.

Yeah but see, if my neighbour had rats I probably wouldnt bomb his house. Id just leave rat poison out, or pay to get a rat exterminator in.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Is anybody going to keep trying to tell me that Israel have a right to do what they are doing, that civilian deaths are just a "bad part" of what is happening and that Israel are in the right?

Bullshit.

Israel has attacked a minibus that their government organised to help people get out of dangerous areas. They've attacked Tripoli, which is in the north, which has NOTHING to do with "hezbollah" at all! They've attacked mountaintops and are patrolling every possible escape point. Disgusting, Israel.
Before you go around telling us of all these new and exciting things, plan to provide some articles from reliable sources?

banco55

HSC
veterandoggy said:
lol he might as well have told them to sit down and shut up, cos they aint going to do anything too soon, unless it is to help lebanon.
Assad jr isn't stupid. Last time the Israelis fought Syria they went through them like a hot knife through butter. The Syrian officers are incompetent dolts and their equipment is poorly maintained and obsolete. Since the last time the gap between the IDF and the Syrian defence forces has only widened further. Syria will stay on the sidelines.

Israel has attacked the christian areas of north lebanon. Not hezbolah. Fleeing civilians. Not hezbolah also. A missile within 100 meters of a Hospital. But what most annoys me is John Howard saying the attacks are justified and an act of self defence.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you saying that the Israeli army is deliberatly trying to kill innocent Lebanese? I think the entire world would find that hard to believe, accidentally, sure - but deliberately? I don't think there's any evidence you could ever find to prove that.

israel dont care about lebanese civilians, a bus carrying 20 children received a direct hit. People fleeing were bombed. Its not a matter of civilians were in the way, there just bombing the hell out of everything.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
I agree they 'don't care', probably because there's vermin to kill, and if something gets in the way and they accidentally tread on it, so be it. Call me inhuman, but that's war. And it sucks.

HSC
how pathetic is this man, calling for hate over websites, if they hate the west, why even bother bringing families to live in the west, just stupid...:rofl:

EXTREMISTS have used Australian internet sites to urge young Muslims to back international terrorism.
The website chat rooms have also attracted messages of support for terrorist and anti-semitic rants. A site for Muslim youth this week featured an 11-page diatribe attacking moderate Muslims.
The statement, posted on Monday, attacked moderate Muslims for condemning "the activities of Muslims abroad".
The message, on the Sydney Muslim Youth Forum, called for followers of the faith to uphold values that oppose Western beliefs.
"Our value as Muslims lays (sic) in our adherence to Islam's principles, even if these principles are not compatible with the dominant political, social, economic or intellectual trends of the day," it said.

Advertisement:

"Seeking the approval of non-Muslims in order to achieve a brief gain in this worldly life is obviously a short-lived benefit." Messages of hate are among a range of opinions, many mainstream, voiced on the websites that are accessed by Muslims Australia-wide.
In a chat forum on the youth website, a participant who called on Muslims to embrace Australian values, was warned: "We are more than 2.4 billion (in number) and Islam is the fastest growing religion on Earth . . . Be nice to us, the future is Islam."
On another site, Muslim Village Australia, a member identified as "Muslim4Life" called on Muslim nations to rally against the West.
"Reality suggests that Muslims are not doing enough to alleviate their humiliation and suffering," Muslim4Life said.
The death of notorious terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi prompted some members to attack fellow members who rejoiced that the terrorist was dead.
"As for the Muslim, he does not celebrate the killing of a Muslim," one said.
Another section on the site calls for a boycott of products made by companies allegedly supporting Israel.
Many site comments favour peace and harmony.
Muslim Village founder Ahmed Kilani said the website was not responsible for radical statements made by members.
He said some "stupid comments" were made, but most were positive.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19801651-421,00.html

jenzipoo

HSC
what people need to understand is that this is war...one that has been waiting to begin for quite a while now.

war means people die...on both sides

israel will NOT stand by and be bullied by large arab nations and the underlying terroist organisations that run them..

it must protect its small land and its few civilians

it has anncouned that it will not leave until the lebanese government take control of their country and order armed forces to protect the southern border or lebanon which lies on the northern border of israel...this will prevent further rockets and even kidnappings from occuring

until a democratic government is firmly in place in Lebanon...israel will keep attacking until the lebanese citizens force their government to cut the strings that Hezbollah use to puppet them around

HSC
jenzipoo said:
what people need to understand is that this is war...one that has been waiting to begin for quite a while now.

war means people die...on both sides

israel will NOT stand by and be bullied by large arab nations and the underlying terroist organisations that run them..

it has anncouned that it will not leave until the lebanese government take control of their country and order armed forces to protect the southern border or lebanon which lies on the northern border of israel...this will prevent further rockets and even kidnappings from occuring

until a democratic government is firmly in place in Lebanon...israel will keep attacking until the lebanese citizens force their government to cut the strings that Hezbollah use to puppet them around
i agree what on what you are saying, very true. If they had the right government to run its country with no major setbacks or no control over its military instructions or whatever that they cant really control, eventually war will happen.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
nandayo said:
Before you go around telling us of all these new and exciting things, plan to provide some articles from reliable sources?
You're kidding right?

Have you seen the images and broadcasts from lebanon?
They're bombing bridges - obviously cars will be hit too!

You can see the images of the mini bus destroyed, along with many other things. Over 85 people are dead now. If they want to disarm hizballah, the only way is to go INTO lebanon, find them, bomb the shit out of them, and leave. All these air attacks better be followed by the Israel army entering Lebanon and taking down Hizballah, if they don't do that, all the harm they've already done would have been for nothing!

If they don't completely disarm hizballah, they'd have an excuse to attack lebanon in a few years just as soon as they've rebuilt everything. It's a stupid cycle.

YBK

HSC
jenzipoo said:

wow, so you don't realize just how weak the lebanese government is? or the lebanese civilians forcing the government to act? errr. wtf? how will that ever happen, if the lebanese government acts, there will be CIVIL WAR! And it's not a good idea either seeing just how powerful hizballah is compared to the government.

R.G.

HSC
i agree the civillian death toll is far to large, however what else do you propose Israel does, nothing, just let their soliders be captured by the Hezbollah and sit back and watch??

nandayo

ismist
HSC
YBK said:
You're kidding right?

Have you seen the images and broadcasts from lebanon?
They're bombing bridges - obviously cars will be hit too!

You can see the images of the mini bus destroyed, along with many other things. Over 85 people are dead now. If they want to disarm hizballah, the only way is to go INTO lebanon, find them, bomb the shit out of them, and leave. All these air attacks better be followed by the Israel army entering Lebanon and taking down Hizballah, if they don't do that, all the harm they've already done would have been for nothing!

If they don't completely disarm hizballah, they'd have an excuse to attack lebanon in a few years just as soon as they've rebuilt everything. It's a stupid cycle.
All I'm asking for is a link to a website, so I can better see the points made by previous posts. Especially when people are alleging attacks in the north for 'no reason' when all news articles I have read clearly state that Hezbollah centres in South Lebanon have been attacked, and numerous suburbs with suspected Hezbollah militants have been raided.

And seriously, it's not like Hezbollah just 'hang out' in one spot. Your suggestion to:go INTO lebanon, find them, bomb the shit out of them, and leave just doesn't happen in a day. And it's exactly what they're doing now, finding them, bombing them, and trying to get as much done in as little time as possible.

YBK

HSC
R.G. said:
i agree the civillian death toll is far to large, however what else do you propose Israel does, nothing, just let their soliders be captured by the Hezbollah and sit back and watch??
no! It's illogical to attack lebanon who has no power, rather they should have attacked Iran and Syria who provide Hezbollah with their weapons. The Lebanese government has nothing to do with this group and can't stop them, but what can Hezbollah do if it has nowhere to get it's weapons from? nothing!

YBK

HSC
nandayo said:
And seriously, it's not like Hezbollah just 'hang out' in one spot. Your suggestion to:go INTO lebanon, find them, bomb the shit out of them, and leave just doesn't happen in a day. And it's exactly what they're doing now, finding them, bombing them, and trying to get as much done in as little time as possible.
Bombing by air is only hitting civilians and innocents. Unless they're paving the way for an earth bound attack, which they seem to be doing, it's stupid.

Do you seriously think hezbullah is just standing around waiting to be shot at by a plane?! They're obviously all hidden in bomb shelters and attack silently. They're harming the lebanese people right now more than anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)