Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
YBK said:
Do you seriously think hezbullah is just standing around waiting to be shot at by a plane?! They're obviously all hidden in bomb shelters and attack silently. They're harming the lebanese people right now more than anything.
of course theyre not....and trust me one of the most intellegent security forces in the world knows too ;)

but israel isnt going to retract from pursuing anything purely because theyre in hiding...eventually through either political or social pressure hezbollah will give up..

jenzipoo said:
of course theyre not....and trust me one of the most intellegent security forces in the world knows too ;)

but israel isnt going to retract from pursuing anything purely because theyre in hiding...eventually through either political or social pressure hezbollah will give up..
eventually through political or social pressure hezbollah wil not give up. I know that as a fact. You really think that would start all this to give up. You think they didnt know the consequences of their actions. These people dont care about Lebanon. They attack, then hide behind Lebanon. Lebanon is a small price to pay for them, to have the chance to fight Israel.
Do you think thats right to be killing innocent lebanese, people fleeing, refugee camps, mostly children even though its not directly stopping hizbolah?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
nandayo said:
All I'm asking for is a link to a website, so I can better see the points made by previous posts. Especially when people are alleging attacks in the north for 'no reason' when all news articles I have read clearly state that Hezbollah centres in South Lebanon have been attacked, and numerous suburbs with suspected Hezbollah militants have been raided.

And seriously, it's not like Hezbollah just 'hang out' in one spot. Your suggestion to:go INTO lebanon, find them, bomb the shit out of them, and leave just doesn't happen in a day. And it's exactly what they're doing now, finding them, bombing them, and trying to get as much done in as little time as possible.
It's fact that they've been attacking mountain tops and Tripoli, which are in Lebanons Christian-dominated north which have absoultely nothing to do with "hezbollah" and they HATE "hezbollah". Tripoli has an even Christian/Muslim population but why would they want to attack anything in the north when "hezbollah" is in the south?
(my post didn't make much sense but you know what I'm getting at!)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
nandayo said:
Before you go around telling us of all these new and exciting things, plan to provide some articles from reliable sources?
I've been watching the LBC and that's where I got this information from. It's a fact that Israel have begun targeting north Lebanon, they did this yesterday not today. It's great that you're trying to prove me wrong because I didn't actually have a source at that point but go to any Australian news website and you'll find what you were asking me for. If you can understand French or Arabic go watch the LBC or go to the LBC website.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
NOW I see your point. But I still repspectfully disagree with you.

jenzipoo

HSC
codereder said:
eventually through political or social pressure hezbollah wil not give up. I know that as a fact. You really think that would start all this to give up. You think they didnt know the consequences of their actions. These people dont care about Lebanon. They attack, then hide behind Lebanon. Lebanon is a small price to pay for them, to have the chance to fight Israel.
Do you think thats right to be killing innocent lebanese, people fleeing, refugee camps, mostly children even though its not directly stopping hizbolah?
so because hezbollah are cowards and you think israel will never reach them israel must just not do anything and allow them to cause havoc from their little tiny caves? keep dreaming..

israel has had it with their citizens being fired at constantly from these cowards

it appears some people in this forum are as unedecuated as the iranian president..
"The Zionist Regime is acting like Hitler"
(lovely coming from a guy who denies the Holocaust)

jenzipoo said:
so because hezbollah are cowards and you think israel will never reach them israel must just not do anything and allow them to cause havoc from their little tiny caves? keep dreaming..
yeh ur comments are the same usa, canada, israel. The comments are evil. Your supporting the death of not only lebanese civilians, who have nothing to do with any attacks on israel, but also innocent children. How many does Israel need to kill? Tell me that. And remember, hizbollah is never gonna give up. Somehow you think bombing Lebanon is gonna help Israel....Lebanon and Hizbollah are 2 different things. The more Israel fights the more hizbolah is gonna fight, if Israel totaly wipes hizbollah out im guessing 100's of thousands of civilians would have to die. thats wat they have to do, and wat there currently doing. Just wiping the country out.

jenzipoo

HSC
codereder said:
yeh ur comments are the same usa, canada, israel. The comments are evil. Your supporting the death of not only lebanese civilians, who have nothing to do with any attacks on israel, but also innocent children. How many does Israel need to kill? Tell me that. And remember, hizbollah is never gonna give up. Somehow you think bombing Lebanon is gonna help Israel....Lebanon and Hizbollah are 2 different things. The more Israel fights the more hizbolah is gonna fight, if Israel totaly wipes hizbollah out im guessing 100's of thousands of civilians would have to die. thats wat they have to do, and wat there currently doing. Just wiping the country out.
thank g-d we live in a country where freedom of speech is allowed and my comments are my opinions and dont u dare call them evil...i do not wish death upon anyone nor do i wish the total destruction of lebanon...i wish for justice and ultimate peace and that can only be achieved when hezbollah stand down..

and no i dont think lebanon and hezbollah are the same thing...im not ignorant like yourself

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
This is an act of terror on the Lebanese people and it's being led by the Israelis.
Here is a quote I've taken a liking to from mike of London on the BBC Site.

"Israel completely overeacts because 2 men were kidnapped, yet Israel Kidnapped an entire nation!...(Palestine)", as for an immediate stop. That will only be achieved when the Israelis negotiate with hezbollah about a prisoner trade. (Israel still have over 2,000 men, women and children in prisons for alleged crimes against the Israelis).

Unfair, Unjust... This isn't the actions of a sane country. But, the actions of a HYPOCRITICAL, unfair country.

Wheter you believe it or not.

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
jenzipoo said:

israel has had it with their citizens being fired at constantly from these cowards

it appears some people in this forum are as unedecuated as the iranian president..
"The Zionist Regime is acting like Hitler"
(lovely coming from a guy who denies the Holocaust)

Please. Stop using the Holocaust trumpcard.

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
Jenzipoo, don't defame god, using a little hyphen doesn't exuse it. Just because you're Jewish it doesn't give you the right to believe Israel KILLING innocent lebanese people because of a few 'bad-eggs'. Israel is wrong this time, they're acting completely insane because of a few soldiers losing their lives. The torah doesn't exuse such behavior, Jeudaism doesn't exuse such behaviour and also the UN doesn't.

This is an act of terror on the Lebanese people and it's being led by the Israelis.
Here is a quote I've taken a liking to from mike of London on the BBC Site.

"Israel completely overeacts because 2 men were kidnapped, yet Israel Kidnapped an entire nation!...(Palestine)", as for an immediate stop. That will only be achieved when the Israelis negotiate with hezbollah about a prisoner trade. (Israel still have over 2,000 men, women and children in prisons for alleged crimes against the Israelis).

Unfair, Unjust... This isn't the actions of a sane country. But, the actions of a HYPOCRITICAL, unfair country.

Wheter you believe it or not.quote]

mate your treaidng on thin ice here...you have no right to question my religion or perceptions about G-d, g-d, god, God.

your bad eggs are not few they are plenty and even though they are a minority they act as the majority and the government cant even control them..

please kindly show me in the Torah where it says that "israel does not have a right to defend itself to terror" ^o) your assuming and totally misinterpreting anything...you looking for a strong argument which is only making you look more ignorant..your quoting of some person's opinion on a BBC website lacks substance and even accuracy

jenzipoo

HSC
_dhj_ said:
Please. Stop using the Holocaust trumpcard.
trumpcard....pffft

i was merely stating that the Iranian president is as ignoarnt as people like you...when comparing the mass extermination of a religion to a country defending itself and taking every possible option to try and save and protect civilian lives

davidcohen

HSC
umm heading Israel attacks Lebanon ?? uhh i think its the other way around, lebanon attack Israel.. Firstly the Lebanese gorrilla boys known as Hezbolah (excuse all my spelling i do below standard english), attacked Israel first, taking 2 soldiers FROM Israel hostage.. now why do that ?? merely cause they think they cool ?? i think not.. it was a sign of utter retardness, who in their right mind would do that and think nothing will happen. now we see the consequences, of a "DUMB ACT" by the Hezbolah Boys AKA the HB. U see the HB now who is basically running the south of Lebanon is in big poop aka known as "Kuk". They messed with the best air force in the world and what is happening known is Israel is not attacking Lebanon but rather, Israel is defending against Lebanon. This defence against Lebanon may look like an attack on television and the newspaper, but clearly isnt as the HB started this all... my question is to all WHY would the HB "not think before they act", ill keep my answer in my head (dont want to get in trouble) ...

:ninja: HB boy vs :santa: Santa Claus...
ON channel 23.6 @ 930 tomorrow night

davidcohen

HSC
Sorry my comical humor got the best of me there, but basically on a serious matter, the reason for this "attack" in the news eyes or rather the "defensive" in the Israeli and United States eyes is for one reason. This being that Israel is only "responding" to the capture of two of its soldiers. They are not "taking a nation hostage" nor are they "attacking" a nation, but rather as President Bush said earlier today "responding with the appropraite actions but have to deal with the consequences to come". One could question any nation in the world, put forward the question to the United States, if two of their soldiers in America where taking Hostage out of their "OWN" country and then taking to another country, how would they react ? Who would let those two lives of the soldiers serving their country for what purpose "Peace" be taken away by terrorist, i dont think anyone would.

I hope you realise the capture of the two Israeli soldiers who were on the border "promoting peace" and ensuring a stable region has now sparked a regional war ?

I would like to say one thing before i leave this forum and that is, Israel is not attacking Lebanon, they are attacking Hezbollah, a terrorist organisation that happens to be in the South of Lebanon. Do you see Israel going after any of the presidential buildings ? No they are after the terrorists, and nothing else.

Think Logically

and good luck with your trails all.

(HOPE PEACE AND HAPPINESS IS RESTORED SOON IN THE MIDDLE EAST)

Santa Claus :santa: hopes so to

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Davidcohen, no offence, but you are obviously uneducated in the history of Middle Eastern conflict. I suggest you go to wikipedia and read up on it. There was a reason behind "hezbollah" kidnapping these soldiers and it is because they want some of their own people back from Israel. I'm not saying it is right though, I hate "hezbollah".

jenzipoo said:
trumpcard....pffft

i was merely stating that the Iranian president is as ignoarnt as people like you...when comparing the mass extermination of a religion to a country defending itself and taking every possible option to try and save and protect civilian lives
if israel was defending itself it would only be attacking hezbolah. Its attacking christian villages, like jouneih which usa was gonna use to get americans out, since it was of little risk as Israel had no reason to attack it. Attacking Lebanon isnt helping Israel. Again with the self defence, attacking petrol stations in Lebanon is more attacking lebanon then defending Israel.
Your only exuse is pressuring Lebanon, the lebanese government and people to make hezbolah step down...they want to, but they cant.

Why is Lebanon suffering for not bringing down hezbollah when it was impossible for them to? hezbolah is the one who attacked israel not lebanon, yet people are still claiming its the Lebanese governments fault.

jenzipoo

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Davidcohen, no offence, but you are obviously uneducated in the history of Middle Eastern conflict. I suggest you go to wikipedia and read up on it. There was a reason behind "hezbollah" kidnapping these soldiers and it is because they want some of their own people back from Israel. I'm not saying it is right though, I hate "hezbollah".
Martyno1...if your source of middle eastern history is wikipedia then i guess your the uneducated one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)