Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

jenzipoo said:
dont you dare accuse me of wishing death upon anyone!

Israel is the smallest country in the middle east...1/3 of the size of Tasmania....it is surrounded by 9 arab nations

When its own civilains are threatened especially its soldiers it will demand their release...nothing was done....well tough shit isnt it because how else will they ever get the soldiers back?

they will back down as soon as their soldiers are freed...its your own militants that are allowing this to continue!
& don't you dare accuse me of supporting "hezbollah", I hate this organisation and it is ruining the country that my parents grew up in! You must admit though that Israel has played a bad part in this and their attacks on Lebanese civilians must stop!

jenzipoo

HSC

1. imagine those holding the two soldiers captive fled through the routes out?

2. no its not ok for israel to kill innocent civilians but it is ok for the lebanese hezbollah govt to fund palestinian terrotist organisations which send out suicide bo,bers...but when innocent civilians are killed that way its ok?

Generator

HSC
N/A

I think that it's time for the emotionally charge accusations to stop. Please.

jenzipoo

HSC

Martyno1 said:
& don't you dare accuse me of supporting "hezbollah", I hate this organisation and it is ruining the country that my parents grew up in! You must admit though that Israel has played a bad part in this and their attacks on Lebanese civilians must stop!
hahhahah dont accuse me of accusing you....

ure assuming that i think that...dont....i clearly understand how u feel as a christain lebansese guy caught up in muslim lebanese hatred!

but israel has every right to protect its soldiers and until the militants get the message that theyre ruining their own country by holding them captive then israel will continue

R.G.

HSC

Well you know what im sure many people with israeli parents and grandparents would love to go there without worrying about getting on a bus or sitting in a cafe and getting killed by those extremisits who are fine with killing themselves and others, and if Hezbollah are going to support and fund this idea i damn hope israel will act, not against civillians and i stress that point because it doesnt seem to be going into your head that we are all devestated that civillians died.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

jenzipoo said:
1. imagine those holding the two soldiers captive fled through the routes out?

2. no its not ok for israel to kill innocent civilians but it is ok for the lebanese hezbollah govt to fund palestinian terrotist organisations which send out suicide bo,bers...but when innocent civilians are killed that way its ok?
Lebanese "hezbollah" and the Lebanese government are two completely different things. The Lebanese government has quietly been trying to get rid of "hezbollah" ever since Israeli & Syrian forces retreated from Lebanon. We all shouldn't believe everything the media says.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

R.G. said:
Well you know what im sure many people with israeli parents and grandparents would love to go there without worrying about getting on a bus or sitting in a cafe and getting killed by those extremisits who are fine with killing themselves and others, and if Hezbollah are going to support and fund this idea i damn hope israel will act, not against civillians and i stress that point because it doesnt seem to be going into your head that we are all devestated that civillians died.
R.G. I thought I'd let you know that your location reads "Syndey".

I completely agree, I think that "hezbollah" should be wiped off the face of the Earth, but I'm angry that Israel had to attack Lebanon as a whole to try and get rid of these dipshits.

R.G.

HSC

thanks captain obvious so does yours, just like your family is from Lebanon mine are from Israel, so clearly both our arguments are biased.

Killing the innocent is stupid but these attacks are hardly unjustified?

jenzipoo

HSC

martyno1 u seem like a decent guy and its sad that your father has been trapped...but spin the table int he other direction

if israel had captured lebanese soldiers israel would be gone now

not from lebanonbut from ALL the arab nations

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

I wasn't being a smartass, I was pointing out a spelling error? Unless you live in a place called "Syndey"..

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC

jenzipoo said:
martyno1 u seem like a decent guy and its sad that your father has been trapped...but spin the table int he other direction

Not at all. Israel would be under political pressure from arab nations for their release and maybe a few petty attacks from the Hezbollah from the other side of the border. Nothing like what Israel's response has been.

R.G.

HSC

mistakes happen.... just like killing the civillians was not israels intention!!!!! i think you need to understand that

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

jenzipoo said:

Israel seems to be fighting a war for the USA against all the Arab nations so it could go either way as far as I'm aware. Lebanon doesn't have the capability to fight a war with Israel, so like Israel they'd have to get help from the rest of the Middle East.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

R.G. said:
mistakes happen.... just like killing the civillians was not israels intention!!!!! i think you need to understand that
I understand this but I don't see how this changes the fact that civilians were killed and Israel openly declared it on Lebanon.

jenzipoo

HSC

Sepulchres said:
Not at all. Israel would be under political pressure from arab nations for their release and maybe a few petty attacks from the Hezbollah from the other side of the border. Nothing like what Israel's response has been.
the petty attacks have been occuring for months now...when israel did nothing wrong! rockets have been firing at INNOCENT civilans for months now and israel has asked both lebanese groups and palestinians to stop for ages....no more talking anymore

R.G.

HSC

are you saying that Israeli civillians wouldn't be killed if Israel took Arab soliders hostage??

jenzipoo

HSC

Martyno1 said:
Israel seems to be fighting a war for the USA against all the Arab nations so it could go either way as far as I'm aware. Lebanon doesn't have the capability to fight a war with Israel, so like Israel they'd have to get help from the rest of the Middle East.
help from the middle east nations does not equate with help from USA....sorry mate ure maths is a bit off there

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

jenzipoo said:
help from the middle east nations does not equate with help from USA....sorry mate ure maths is a bit off there
No doubt about it if Israel was under the attack that Lebanon is currently under the USA would intervene in a flash.

jenzipoo

HSC

Martyno1 said:
No doubt about it if Israel was under the attack that Lebanon is currently under the USA would intervene in a flash.
whatever that means....your english isnt your strong point either i see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)