• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Bullshit.. stop being anti-arab bitch.

I'm not anti arab, im anti-terrorists :D

perhaps you should start sourcing your claims - instead making up bullshit.

Still waiting for your source , if its true why dont you just show us? You cant find the source because there's no such needle/disease containing missile!

How so? In a match, the team that wins in the end (is deemed victorious) - the team that has accomplished its objective is victorious.
Therefore one could say that HEzbollah were victorious, in fact they were victorious as they prevented the invasion by Israel by all possible means.

If Hizbollah were winning you wont be crying and begging for ceafire!

As i said Hezbollah never did have any power in Sth Lebanon. Also Israel started this war as result of its 2 soldiers being captured. Not to protect its people - that resulted as Israel took militaric action.

Yes you are right, the war started by hizbollah by kidnapping 2 IDF. Israel did what it can to protect its citizens like every reponsible govt should. Hizbollah were defacto ruler of south Lebanon since 2000. Read your own history moron! They were acting like terrorist Sate within a state in South Lebanon. Your Ignorance about hizbollah is quite amusing considered you are staunch supporter of those terrorist. However, Israel ended Hizbollah rule of South Lebanon now and Lebanese Govt dare to send its soldiers to South Lebanon, they owe a lot to israel for that.

Israel has always been 'safe'. 3/4 of hezbollah rockets landed in remote areas!

Yes it is safe unless attaacked by terrorist like Hizbollah,hamas and islamic jihad. Some rockets landed in remote areas because arabs are not intelligent enough to produce and use advance weapons :D

LOL what is acheived is that Hezbollah has gained a lot of support. Israel has lost a lot of its credibility. A generation of kids will grow up to hate Israel.

Hizbollah has gained a lot of hate as well, by bringing so many destructions to lebanese. Even Rafik Hariri's son condemned Hizbollah for causing miseries to Lebanese. All arab kids; lebanese or not are taught to hate Israel since childhood, its not israel's fault its bad parenting :D

Its funny that Hezbollah were the defenders and Israel were the aggressors and here u claim that hezbollah will initiate attacks.

They are not defending lebanese interest, they are defending the interest of Iran and Syria both of them wishing to destroy peace in Lebanon and want to use Lebanon as proxy for attacking Israel. Both countries are too coward to face direct confrontation with Israel.

LINK , LINK where is it?

Here is a link for you to learn Hizbollah and its origin, who establish them and where it get its money. You will see it is established on behalf of Iran and its earlier aim was to create islamic style govt as in Iran. Read first and come back.

dude stop talking bullshit!.

Perhaps you should stop talking about non existing needle /disease missile lol

as if u could put a figure of 500 hezbollah militants spot on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon#Second_Israeli_invasion_and_occupation
woah -- wtf where did 500 come from?....:santa:

Here and Here

A report[43] on August 4th, documenting Iran's financial help to the families of Hezbollah fighters, claimed Hezbollah has already lost 500 men, plus 1500 wounded. The report said, that the wounded are being treated in Syria to make the wounded harder to count. (Why do they have to hide their casualties :D) So that they can fool people like you.:rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Aryan"beauty", you did not answer my question.
My name is Aryan and I am soooo beautiful. Hence my screen name is Aryanbeauty. Happy now?

Since you are soo lazy to look it up by yourself, I'll post it here for you.

Aryan (/ɑːrjən/) is an English language word derived from the Sanskrit and Iranian terms ari-, arya-, ārya-, and/or the extended form aryāna-. The Sanskrit and Old Persian languages both pronounced the word as arya- (/ɑːrjə/) and aryan. Beyond its use as the ethnic self-designation of the Proto-Indo-Iranians, the meaning "noble/spiritual" has been attached to it in Sanskrit and Persian. In linguistics, it is sometimes still used in reference to the Indo-Iranian language family, but it is primarily restricted to the compound Indo-Aryan, the Indic subgroup of the Indo-Iranian branch.

If you want to read more click here for other usage in which you're familiar with including racist use of the word Aryan.

funkassassin

HSC
HotShot said:
Its funny that Hezbollah were the defenders and Israel were the aggressors and here u claim that hezbollah will initiate attacks..
Hezbollah were definately not the defenders! If you Cause the conflict by crossing into another countries borders and kill and kidnap their citizens while firing rockets into the country you are attacking. that is definately not defending. israel did nothing to provoke these attacks, they withdrew from lebanon 6 years ago!
Israel was defending their citizens in northern israel who were under attack before israel dropped the first bomb on lebanon.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
I'm not anti arab, im anti-terrorists :D
No ur not - u r Anti-arab its evident from your posts.
Still waiting for your source , if its true why dont you just show us? You cant find the source because there's no such needle/disease containing missile!
I didnt mention any needle/disease containing missile! so why should source somethin that i didnt come up with?
If Hizbollah were winning you wont be crying and begging for ceafire!
To be honest i wasnt crying.. I support a ceasfire as it would end the conflict and save Israel from wasting its time in invading lebanon.

Some rockets landed in remote areas because arabs are not intelligent enough to produce and use advance weapons
more evidence that ur Anti-ARAB rather than anti-terrorrist.

Hizbollah has gained a lot of hate as well, by bringing so many destructions to lebanese. Even Rafik Hariri's son condemned Hizbollah for causing miseries to Lebanese. All arab kids; lebanese or not are taught to hate Israel since childhood, its not israel's fault its bad parenting :D
They are not taught.. where is the source? ITs evident that - if your home is blown to pieces by another group - that u would naturally have some hatred towards them.

They are not defending lebanese interest, they are defending the interest of Iran and Syria both of them wishing to destroy peace in Lebanon and want to use Lebanon as proxy for attacking Israel. Both countries are too coward to face direct confrontation with Israel.
There was peace Lebanon prior to Israel invasion. Thanks Israel militaric action that peace was broken. lets not forget about palestine...
LINK , LINK where is it?
for what...?

Perhaps you should stop talking about non existing needle /disease missile lol
I didnt mention anything about those missiles. But i will mention Israel were plannin on purchasing cluster bombs from america to be used in Israel. I will find the link and post it for you.

Those links are biased they are from a israeli perspective.

A report[43] on August 4th, documenting Iran's financial help to the families of Hezbollah fighters, claimed Hezbollah has already lost 500 men, plus 1500 wounded. The report said, that the wounded are being treated in Syria to make the wounded harder to count. (Why do they have to hide their casualties :D) So that they can fool people like you.:rofl:[/QUOTE]
The official Lebanese death toll stands at 845 total - 743 civilians, 34 Lebanese soldiers, and 68 Hezbollah fighters
500+ - claimed by IDF - lol as if u would the israelie defense force, after they bombed the UN division in Lebanon after numerous warnings and then claiming it was an accident.

there numerous sources claiming different casaulties... but 500 is way too much exaggerated to compared 85 hezbollah figure.

Mate look for some neutral sources instead leaching from Israel newspapers and the IDF newspaper - there is more to the world than Israel.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
funkassassin said:
Hezbollah were definately not the defenders! If you Cause the conflict by crossing into another countries borders and kill and kidnap their citizens while firing rockets into the country you are attacking. that is definately not defending. israel did nothing to provoke these attacks, they withdrew from lebanon 6 years ago!
Israel was defending their citizens in northern israel who were under attack before israel dropped the first bomb on lebanon.
Hezbollah never did cross the border! It was israeli soldiers who crossed border and wwere kidnapped. After you would expect Israel to be responsible to manage it's borders.

Then Israel responded militarily after dismissing negotiation over a prisoner exchange. They crossed the border with tanks... going after israel soldiers. As defensive measure Hezbollah retaliated with rockets. If country was sending tanks into your country without ur permission - i am sure that is pretty much a WAR!. AT least HEzbollah had the guts to declare it!.

Did u just createa n acount to say that- lol.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Okay, maybe this is a bit of side-tracking.

But isn't your name, Aryanbeauty, a bit paradoxical? In the sense that in Nazi times, it were the people that you are supporting (the non-aryans/Jews) that were persecuted?

Just curious.

funkassassin

HSC
HotShot said:
Hezbollah never did cross the border! It was israeli soldiers who crossed border and wwere kidnapped. After you would expect Israel to be responsible to manage it's borders.

Then Israel responded militarily after dismissing negotiation over a prisoner exchange. They crossed the border with tanks... going after israel soldiers. As defensive measure Hezbollah retaliated with rockets. If country was sending tanks into your country without ur permission - i am sure that is pretty much a WAR!. AT least HEzbollah had the guts to declare it!.

Did u just createa n acount to say that- lol.
u r an idiot, the israelis were patrolling their side of the border, when they were kidnapped, hezbollah crossed the border to kidnap them, while firing rockets into israel. the rockets started before israel went into lebanon.

and no i did not create an account to say that, i had an account for a while just did not post anything.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Amazing how terrorist supporters claimed Hizbollah won the war despite them losing almost everything lol.

Compare and Contrast

Casualties: Israel lost 117 soldiers and 43 Civilians compared to Hizbollah suffering 500+ death plus civilian lebanese killed around 600 people. The verdict: Israel won :D Link here and here.

Territories: Israel took and controlled an area south of Litani river including lebanese city of Tyre, Hizbollah were driven out of South Lebanon and never set their feet on Israeli soil except while Kidnapping 2 IDF. In terms of territorial gains, Israel won :D Link here

Political Authority: Israel fully excercised sovereignty over all of its territories, in contrast Hizbollah lost its political and military rule over South Lebanon. Weakling Lebanese Govt for the first time is able to assert control over its own territory ruled until last month by Hizbollah, thanks to Israel. Lebanese troops have crossed the strategically important Litani river, moving into some areas of southern Lebanon for the first time in decades. Link Here . Israel won by deposing Hizbollah rule of South Lebanon :D

Infrastructure: Lebanon suffered destruction worth US $ 3 billion compared to Israel, which is about US$ 1 Billion. Excerpt from BBC Lebanon's reconstruction chief, Al-Fadl Shalaq, told Reuters the Israeli bombardment had inflicted $3.6bn (£1.9bn) worth of damage on the country. Link here Israel won :D

To sum up, Lebanon and Hizbollah lost everything more than israel and oh yea keep celebrating your loser victory lol. :rofl:

PS: I'm still waiting where you got those Needle /disease missile thing ShiftyQueen? I am beginning to think that you meant imaginary needle tainted with psychological disease?

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Last edited:
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Amazing how terrorist supporters claimed Hizbollah won the war despite them losing almost everything lol.

Compare and Contrast

Casualties: Israel lost 117 soldiers and 43 Civilians compared to Hizbollah suffering 500+ death plus civilian lebanese killed around 600 people. The verdict: Israel won :D Link here and here.

Territories: Israel took and controlled an area south of Litani river including lebanese city of Tyre, Hizbollah were driven out of South Lebanon and never set their feet on Israeli soil except while Kidnapping 2 IDF. In terms of territorial gains, Israel won :D Link here

Political Authority: Israel fully excercised sovereignty over all of its territories, in contrast Hizbollah lost its political and military rule over South Lebanon. Weakling Lebanese Govt for the first time is able to assert control over its own territory ruled until last month by Hizbollah, thanks to Israel. Lebanese troops have crossed the strategically important Litani river, moving into some areas of southern Lebanon for the first time in decades. Link Here . Israel won by deposing Hizbollah rule of South Lebanon :D

Infrastructure: Lebanon suffered destruction worth US $ 3 billion compared to Israel, which is about US$ 1 Billion. Excerpt from BBC Lebanon's reconstruction chief, Al-Fadl Shalaq, told Reuters the Israeli bombardment had inflicted $3.6bn (£1.9bn) worth of damage on the country. Link here Israel won :D

To sum up, Lebanon and Hizbollah lost everything more than israel and oh yea keep celebrating your loser victory lol. :rofl:

PS: I'm still waiting where you got those Needle /disease missile thing ShiftyQueen? I am beginning to think that you meant imaginary needle tainted with psychological disease?
you left out the Ice ......

http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/060720/2006072004.html

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article5528.shtml

http://www.vtjp.org/report/Israels_New_Weapons.php

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3745559a14298,00.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14530.htm

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/middleeast/article_1185312.php/Lebanese_government_accuses_Israel_of_war_crimes

theres more web sites...but there in arabic...and it'll take me forever to read them then translate them...so we'll stick with these until i find the english versions..

your just tooooo sweeeeet aren't you:mad1: you still didnt say you wanted me to die...

oh yeah and killing innocent civilians doesnt make anyone a winner...thats just called being cold hearted...[you]:uhhuh: ...i still cant believe you want me to die:( :(...i think im going to cry...:( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:

vern

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

Compare and Contrast

Doesn't matter who won the war, at the end of the day nobody likes Jews.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Philosophically, there are no winners in war. Why get bogged down in semantics, and instead approach this diplomatically as the UN has ordered through the issuing of a cease-fire?

It's time for both countries to sort this out democratically.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
Now that's intelligence for you!
Quoted for Truth!...

errr I mean 'proof', damn they rhyme.

I would argue that the American Government loves their Israeli counterparts, and that's why they arm them. Here is their faulty logic!

1. Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation. (which was neutral for seven years of demands to release the 1,000 or so Lebanese civilians in Israeli prisons)

2. Iran should be persecuted for giving Hezbollah weapons.

3. America can give Israel weapons because they use it for good. (they killed over 900 civilians proving how militarily inept they are. Even the american invasion of Iraq had better tactical bombing, then that of the Israelis. AND ISRAEL IS ON LEBANONS BORDER!!

4. Israel is a sovereign state. (laughs, they would be dust without the billions of dollars in aid which the americans give them. They even have their hands out again after this war, when they started it and achieved nothing besides costing the worlds billions. They also haven't got their soldiers back, and hezbollah it seems will get back their soldiers and the land they wanted (before releasing the israeli soldiers in captivity), so I guess Israel won? (using the faulty logic), where they actually let hezbollah get all they asked for, in return for the two soldiers. (which is what hezbollah wanted!??)

5. The people who support the war point out the civilian casualties when asked for the Israeli succes.

Lol, fucking idiots...:rofl: (really, it's a fact I'm not using that as an argument. )

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Three Hizbollah fighters were killed and the Israeli force suffered six casualties before pulling out under the cover of fierce air strikes, the sources said.
Even though they lost 6 men in the raid, if they actually halted a shipment of 'weaponry' as they claim they have then they've actually done one of their first few succesful attacks during this war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)