ITT: FML I hate uni. (2 Viewers)

Raix

HSC
91% for the group Accounting assignment whoo.

But this stupid freaking web tech project is frustrating and keeping me from seeing my newborn nephew.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I hate how they have to mark attendance for your lectures for certain subjects! I mean, they get uploaded anyway on WebCT so we shouldn't really be 'forced' to attend the lecture just to get our name marked off.

Raix

HSC
Ours was pretty easy though. It was just a workbook and we had to fill it in, demonstrating the accounting cycle. The only pain was getting balancing and using the right figures. We screwed up the profit but everything balanced...so I guess we got carry through marks xD

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Bleh,

Had 1500 due on Friday
Oral assessment due Monday
Take Home Due (2k words) Wednesday
Thesis due following Friday

Class Monday
Work Tues, Wed, Fri

Damn I hate having all my exams/assessments at the same time before the beggining of the exam period.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ours was pretty easy though. It was just a workbook and we had to fill it in, demonstrating the accounting cycle. The only pain was getting balancing and using the right figures. We screwed up the profit but everything balanced...so I guess we got carry through marks xD
Ours:

Do a poster on a topic related to accounting.

That was essentially it.

HSC
Don't tell me that. :(

I have a textbook though at least, lol
I guess it also depends on the lecturer. If your lecturer's notes are all over the place with random diagrams without any explanations... yeah. Textbook or listening to the lecture are the only options.

(Or beat up a nerd and steal his notes.)

Lydia_88

HSC
halfway through my 2000 management report ..oh joy...due in 2 days...

night time class next semester on tuesdays....

exams (although i have two..)

seriously, i am over this semester already! cant wait for holidays...:jump:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Don't tell me that. :(

I have a textbook though at least, lol
3rd year molecular biology... my lecture slides have no words

none at all, just pictures mostly made up of squiggly lines

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HSC
had a group presentation yesterday, fail. there goes my almost HD. it's pretty shit that we got individual questions where everyone got asked the sections they didn't do, heaps of other groups only got questions that the whole group could answer, whereas we couldn't interrupt when other members were floundering :burn:

also, everytime i touch my sem2 timetable i just make it worse. 5 and a half hour break between tutes on tuesday finishing at 9pm (and it takes two hours to get home, and by that time of night neither of my parents will want to pick me up at the train station). win? on the plus side though, a. i get friday off and b. on monday all i have is a lecture, so provided i skip every law lecture i will have a 4-day weekend. i did only have one lecture on thurs, but i had to change that. i could have had a 5-day weekend...

Last edited:

Raix

HSC
I'm officially done for the semester, well...save for exams. And I come down with a cold.
I can't concentrate when I feel like crap.

Was seriously hoping I'd make it till after exams before I got sick.

HSC
I'm officially done for the semester, well...save for exams. And I come down with a cold.
I can't concentrate when I feel like crap.

Was seriously hoping I'd make it till after exams before I got sick.
Brightside: I am getting over my horrendous cold just in time for exams (start on Monday)
Downside: 60% exam on Monday for Commercial Law and I've barely started studying

Raix

HSC
Mine start next Saturday. But I need the whole week to study. This sucks so much. I was hoping it was allergies but I'm feeling worse every hour.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's sickness time everywhere I reckon. Sucks that its right at the end of session, when everyone really needs their energy.

lychnobity

HSC
Why can't UNSW have a 2 week stuvac like every other uni!?

Raix

HSC
^ Yeah we've got one week too...though the other unis here get 2 *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)