ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

spazamataz

HSC
I love marketing!!!!
We've been given the essays in our exam, and chapter references!
And it makes everything so much easier. Especially when I haven't even opened a book for one of my other subjects!

HSC
had a day off yesterday, perfect opportunity to study for accounting tomorrow without interruption...

...so naturally i squandered the entire day watching movies. and now in my 1.5 hour break where i could be revising, i'm wasting time on BoS.

*sigh* no willpower... FML.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahah i love waking up at 10am only to get out of bed at 1pm as i scour through the internet to find ways to procrastinate, love it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
had a day off yesterday, perfect opportunity to study for accounting tomorrow without interruption...

...so naturally i squandered the entire day watching movies. and now in my 1.5 hour break where i could be revising, i'm wasting time on BoS.
I've had them on in the background while listening to the lectures. Study was relatively effective.

Lydia_88

HSC
while im on bos / fbing whern i should be studying for nxt thrusdays exam...weekend oh dear...

HSC
I've had them on in the background while listening to the lectures. Study was relatively effective.
originally i was doing that too, having them in the background while going through the textbook doing the exercises. but i fail at multi-tasking and just ended up watching them lol.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
originally i was doing that too, having them in the background while going through the textbook doing the exercises. but i fail at multi-tasking and just ended up watching them lol.
It did make it slower, as I'd stop and pause one or the other at some points. But overall, it worked. Surprisingly, ambient background music actually made the lectures much more listenable, and wasn't a distraction.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
GRRRRRRRRR ECOOOOOOOOOOO! Horrible mark! How could it be so low? 5.5/10??????? I LIKE ECO! Oh well...

Raix

HSC
I love how even on uni discussion boards there are complete idiots.
In one of my units, we weren't able to get our marks on webCT in time before the exam because of staff shortages however, we could still ask our tutors. Some brat complained about how not being able to see his marks may have made his marks "suffer", and then when everyone else said how he could've gotten them beforehand anyway and it doesn't make a difference he says that the school should get its act together and hire more staff.

Someone needs a slap.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
damn....2 more to go

World cup and Tour de france, good 2 months of holiday ahead!!

Raix

HSC
Last one tomorrow. =D
But the theory in Java is bit more complicated than I thought. I'll probably own the coding questions and fail at everything else =='

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)