Jewelery (1 Viewer)

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Still, theyre tsubis....thats fuckin awesome.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
their newer stuff is all gonna be made in china, with chinese denim.. i liked them more when it was all australian made and japanese denim. it takes away a bit of the appeal for me, but yeah, some of the styles are still unbeatable

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Sweet!

Would being metro help my chances? :p

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
silver and gold
gold necklace with my name on it, silver braclet with my tag name on it.
bling blings, not those fake 1's that get rusted and colour fades out in a couple of weeks, the real silver ones.

HSC
Skeeta said:
making your own jewlery is the only way to go. Beads and chunky necklaces/earings are the way to go

everyone! skeetas got 2 dollar FAKE green earings and she tells everyone that there real but there really really fake and she bought them from an asian shop! tell everyone!

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Well, being myself would be metro....:p

12-51

Custom User Title
HSC
I wear plain silver earrings-one in each ear.
I have quite a few beaded bracelets/necklaces, some which I've made myself, so I just wear one of them.

Skeeta

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
everyone! skeetas got 2 dollar FAKE green earings and she tells everyone that there real but there really really fake and she bought them from an asian shop! tell everyone!
You big idiot. We were out the other night, i said to him "look at my new earings they were $2 i got them on sale at Buss"
hiphops reply was "they're fake"

umm fake what? Theyre green plastic beads?
"yeah but theyre fake ones.. they were only $2"

um yes hiphop, i never thought, and no-one who ever looks at them will think that they are real jewels. They are all different shaped green pieces of plastic"

"but fake ones right"?

grrrrrrrrrrrr

HSC
Skeeta said:
You big idiot. We were out the other night, i said to him "look at my new earings they were $2 i got them on sale at Buss"
hiphops reply was "they're fake"

umm fake what? Theyre green plastic beads?
"yeah but theyre fake ones.. they were only $2"

um yes hiphop, i never thought, and no-one who ever looks at them will think that they are real jewels. They are all different shaped green pieces of plastic"

"but fake ones right"?

grrrrrrrrrrrr
calm down i was joking :(

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I love jewellery. I have lots of chunky retro hoop earrings, semi-precious stone earrings... bracelets as well. I always have enough on to make noise. Or I buy noisy bracelets. :p

I have a major thing for pendants though. Ever since I bought this solid silver neckhoop thing, I've collected pendants. I wear anything chunky, bold, flashy, bright. My favourite pendant is a rough, unpolished chunk of hematite coated in titanium. It must react or something and turns into this amazing metallic, blue/green/yellow reflective thing. Very trippy.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh i feel naked without earrings on too, myer/DJ stock some nice jewellery.
mimco jewellery is really nice, but i liked last season's range better. there are heaps of nice boutiques with similar styles now. dangerfield used to have some fun earrings. there are also nice ones from spencer&rutherford, and swarovski has really cute necklaces

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
What kinds of jewelery do you guys like? and how much would you normally wear?
Big, fat, chunky beads ... or gorgeous beaded ones ... and sometimes a jelly bracelet or two. I wear tons of wrist jewelry, a couple of necklaces and a ring is the usual for outings

HSC
Does anyone else love swarovski crystal?
The beaded bicone bracelets?

Better still, does anyone make them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)