journal (1 Viewer)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
lel flappy bird
dem rage quits
fuck that game gives me so much anxiety but its so addicting at the same time

Ive spent 2 minutes on the game before rage quitting and then playing it again later ahhahaa

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
I love this thread...it gives me great confidence to see that I'm not the only one of BOS that consistently procrastinates and then complains of having an ineffective day :)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I love this thread...it gives me great confidence to see that I'm not the only one of BOS that consistently procrastinates and then complains of having an ineffective day :)
I literally bitch about how much work I have to do but I do nothing about it :spin:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Fawun u should be reading gatsby lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Lol fawun that's not good enough

Fix this tomorrow

Makematics

HSC
well technically it could come up under harder 2u but im pretty sure its never come up in the hsc
(best to ask someone like carrot though)
nah it wont come up lol. i learnt everything except this financial bullshit and i turned out just fine. i cant see how it can benefit a 4u student. it's a fairly large topic, and realistically there's no point in wasting time on it since there is so much other stuff to cover. unless you wanna drop down to 2/3u

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah that^. I never did it and in the end got 10% lower in 2-unit 3 quarter yearly than ext.1 and ext. 2 (mandatory 2-unit test which was 20% financial stuff).

:lol:

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Today:
- Wrote notes for maths
- Read some analyses and summaries for The Great Gatsby because cbf finishing the last two chapters of the book

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)