journal (1 Viewer)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
so did you end up doing anything? :lol:
Haha i did!!

I did a 3U past paper and got like 58/82 and i'm just like meh. Then I did some 4U graph questions and gave up because it was hard and confusing.

Thats all. Today was dedicated to maths ffs my brain hurts

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Haha i did!!

I did a 3U past paper and got like 58/82 and i'm just like meh. Then I did some 4U graph questions and gave up because it was hard and confusing.

oh wow thats actually really good considering its only feb
defs gonna get dat b6!

and for graphs after you learn the transformations it just gets easiser and repetitive

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Rly tempted to go out for a smoke

My mind says yes

My body says no

Ffs

Fawun

Queen
HSC
oh wow thats actually really good considering its only feb
defs gonna get dat b6!

and for graphs after you learn the transformations it just gets easiser and repetitive
Haha i'm gonna try and study now srsly no time to waste want to get into unsw hehoehe

Haha i'm just struggling with oblique asymptotes! And reciprical graphs

Examine

same
HSC
Haha i did!!

fuarkkkkkkk

Fawun

Queen
HSC
My teacher decides to get pregnant during our hsc year and is leaving us. The teacher replacing us is a teacher who has never taught economics and we just sit in class doing nothing

Hahahahahhaha hahaha ha ha ha

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
My teacher decides to get pregnant during our hsc year and is leaving us. The teacher replacing us is a teacher who has never taught economics and we just sit in class doing nothing

my legal teacher is gonna be leaving us as well so she is rushing us through the course trying for us to get it all done by like term 2 or some shit. Having Bored of Studies unblocked now really doesn't help improve productivity in class (Y)

Examine

same
HSC

rekt

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Nah, economics is good.
yeah that's because you haven't even had eco for a week yet lol so you're still learning the basic concepts and shit

wait till you get to like topic 5 and 6 of prelim which kinda is meh but hsc topics 1 and 2 are cray cray

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Haha i'm gonna try and study now srsly no time to waste want to get into unsw hehoehe

Haha i'm just struggling with oblique asymptotes! And reciprical graphs
Hey do you get oblique and horizontal asymptotes now? If you need help with reciprocal I'll see if I can send stuff over

Fawun

Queen
HSC
HAHA, how long have you quit for?
The last time I touched a cigarette was like a few months ago haha. Now, I only smoke cigarettes/weed when i'm really stress/sad LOL

Hey do you get oblique and horizontal asymptotes now? If you need help with reciprocal I'll see if I can send stuff over
Kinda... I don't see where limits come into play except in horizontal asymptotes where you just sub the limit in but when I look through my textbooks, they use limits everywhere and i'm like what the fuq is dis necessary. Like if there's a question y = blah blah / blah

I just find the vertical asymptote by putting the denominator = 0, find the horizontal asymptote by finding the limit as x --> infinity, x and y intercepts and turning points (or guide graphs)

dat is all. Do i need anything else why do I see limits on the page besides when I was finding my horizontal asymptotes what the fuck

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I think they just want limits to see where stuff approaches when values get big

Tbh I rarely use limits when I'm doing working out
...just sub in a point or like make an educated guess lol I really only use it for HA too but whatever works

Ps get off BoS and study lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)