• Dell

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Bekhit said:
ok just went out and bought a HP package
pretty good 4 bout 1886 got a 2.53 Centrino 2 processor wif 320 gb harddrive and 4 gb ram, a tv tuner n 3 years warranty.
Got an extra external 160gb media drive,a laptop bag n a year anti virus package.

2 all u mac freaks lol...sorry i just wasnt sure if i was to spend dat much.took me 3 weeks 2 save up enough 4 dat 1 lol.
Enjoy your AIDS.

Retard.

pepsta

HSC
I'm surprised Toshiba isn't a bit more popular in the poll, I've heard they're one of the most reliable and fastest laptops around, I could be wrong though? I was thinking of either getting a macbook or toshiba, but from what i've seen in the posts most people here think hp is where its at:haha:

Rainie

HSC
I personally think Toshiba is the best. Fast and powerful :guitar:

But, i'm tempted with the Sony Vaio...it looks really sleek :lol:

pepsta

HSC
ahh i know, I knew sony made laptops but I didn't get the chance to see one till a couple months ago when my friend got one, they blew my mind:uhhuh: it just looked really good lol. but the one my friend has is having some graphics problems now so i'm not sure if thats a one off for the vaio, hope it is they appear to be a good laptop.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
So I take it no one uses Fujitsu laptops then? Am I the only one here...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
But Africans are using EEPC's and OLPC's running linux... which explains why Starcraftmazter was born after his mother did anal.

It all falls into place.
Ahh, makes sense:speechless:

08er

HSC
imo only average specs causing me not to look further into it when deciding laptops...

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
personally i would not buy another toshiba. after having manufacturer faults with my last one, the power input, was lifting off the mother board apparently thisi s a common problem with toshiba

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
i think that mac OSX and windows 7 are of the same standard now tbh
lulz, windows 7 is just gonna be another vista with a flashy new interface - its still going to be slow, clunky, crap, shit, unuser-friendly, complicated, crashy, did i mention slow? microsoft are just pretty much trying to copy mac osx, but still no where near as good as mac osx, instead of trying to copy apple, microsoft should focus on creating a more stable platform imo

08er

HSC
kooltrainer said:
WHAT R U PPLZ TALKIN ABT... of course sony vaio is the best...
also ridiculously overpriced

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
electrolysis said:
lulz, windows 7 is just gonna be another vista with a flashy new interface - its still going to be slow, clunky, crap, shit, unuser-friendly, complicated, crashy, did i mention slow? microsoft are just pretty much trying to copy mac osx, but still no where near as good as mac osx, instead of trying to copy apple, microsoft should focus on creating a more stable platform imo
All reports suggest that its not only more lightweight but is also efficient. Also it looks almost exactly like Vista, not a facelift, they just tuned the engine to be better.

Back to circle jerking over your piece of white plastic champ, you've bought into the Mac ads way too much.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
electrolysis said:
no it is really quick, as in i am running it on 1 gig of RAM and 1.6 g processor. and it is speedy.

It's functionality is really good, and really user friendly.

I am using the beta, and i have not picked up many bugs

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
All reports suggest that its not only more lightweight but is also efficient. Also it looks almost exactly like Vista, not a facelift, they just tuned the engine to be better.

Back to circle jerking over your piece of white plastic champ, you've bought into the Mac ads way too much.
it is similar to vista, yet it is very different too

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
ASUS has excellent quality and value but importantly there warranty support is also top-notch.

I bought an ASUS in July 08 and a couple of months later the HDD randomly shat itself in a major way. Corrupt boot sectors so laptop would not boot. Pulled it out and hooked it up to a desktop wouldnt recognise it as a drive. Yeah it sucked but sometimes things go randomly wrong.

I called ASUS they had a courier pick it up from my workplace that afternoon to be shipped to the repair centre in Sydney. Two days later a courier returned it to my workplace HDD replaced and imaged. All free of charge. Oh and its a two year global warranty.

Couldn't be happier with the service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)