• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
News, Current Affairs & Politics (43 Viewing)

Never thought i see that number higher than NS

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Xayma said:
No.

However, I believe that the removal of Hussein will result in a prevention of deaths over time.
Please Xayma, YOU have no idea about iraq. It is now in the worst shape it has ever been in. But we all know who to thank for that.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
RyBo said:
I never said "all muslims are brought up to challenge the west"

I merely stated that i know 20 muslims who were brought up like that .
and aren't we westerners brought up to not trust or to challenge muslims? there is a disgusting level of prejudice against them when i can bet those dishing out the abuse have prolly not even met a muslim in their life.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Argonaut said:
Justify it. Give me one good reason why it's all OK to kill innocent people.Hey, I'm not generalising anything. If anyone is, you are, by saying all Muslims are brought up to hate America and the West.

Don't terrorists generalise by stating that all westerners are evil and indiscriminatly kill them?

zahid - Nobody is saying the deaths of 10,000 civilians is justified, but by saying that these Londoners deserve to die because of the actions of a superpower across the Atlantic is absurd.

RyBo

HSC
This is turning into another massive moral debate.

I acknowledge everyone has their own views,
I agree to disagree with some of you, but obviously we are all relatively decided in what we believe.

So there is little point arguing about it. This is not a debate, its an arguement.

Winning will not change the other persons mind.

Maybe this is why we have war.

You can argue about what you said argonaut, but it's all about how the other person reads it. If the other person happens to be an idiot, it gets difficult.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
WHAT IS THE POINT of bringing up the fact you know 20 muslims who challenge america BUT CONDEMN THOSE WHO SAY THEY KNOW ONE MUSLIM WHO DOESNT!?!?!?!

both "examples" were made to make a point.

fucking hypocrite.

EDIT: i'll cease talking about this, I'm only getting dumber.

Sorry moonlight, I'm just so angry

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
azzie said:
and aren't we westerners brought up to not trust or to challenge muslims? there is a disgusting level of prejudice against them when i can bet those dishing out the abuse have prolly not even met a muslim in their life.

Thats just absurd. Aren't we all generally westerners here? You'd find the majority of members of this board would be more inclined to question and challenge Bush as opposed to muslims. Yes, many will assume muslim extremists are the insigators of terrorist attacks these days, but given recent history, it's more of an educated guess rather than a generalisation. Much like a decade ago, the IRA was the first thought when terrorist attacks occured.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
RyBo said:
This is turning into another massive moral debate.

I acknowledge everyone has their own views,
I agree to disagree with some of you, but obviously we are all relatively decided in what we believe.

So there is little point arguing about it. This is not a debate, its an arguement.

Winning will not change the other persons mind.

Maybe this is why we have war.
Please stop wasting BoS bandwith...there is already 43 members logged onto this thread.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
zahid said:
Please stop wasting BoS bandwith...there is already 43 members logged onto this thread.
and i also apologise for giving attention to crappy posts like rybo's... sorry

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ok is it confirmed muslim terrorists?
how do we know its not a bunch of white people or asians or indians?
everyone is jumping to conclusions talking about...islam this and jihad and terrorist and i know 20 muslims...and what they have against westerners

but where is the evidence that its MUSLIM...(im not saying its not)..but is tehre any solid proof they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)