• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

walrusbear

HSC
thanks

i can't contact anyone nearby
the communications are pretty much down in the area

i just have to wait

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The US dept of Homeland Security has raised the terror threat in the US for mass tranist systems to "High" from elevated (yellow to orange)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Some idiots in this world need to learn that bombs create more problems not solutions.

After all that Live8 awareness effort to pressure the G8 leaders, Tony Blair is now leaving the summit to go back to London, with all the important issues unresolved.

Bastards with bombs. Stop wasting our time.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well hopefully this has silenced those stupid anarchists that were tearing up the surrounds of the G8 meeting. Makes them look like idiots.

EDIT:

Death toll upgraded

Aldgate East Station 7
King's Cross Station 21
Edgware Road Station 7
Bus in Tavistock Square 2 (possibly 10)

Total 37

Here is the translation of the statement by the Secret Organization Group of Al-Qa'ida of Jihad Organization in Europe

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC

funniboi

HSC
it's fucked, the way things happen around the world. if this was about a year ago, it wouldn't really mean as much as it does to me now.

but having lost a friend, i can feel the same pain that the people in london are feeling now. it's hard to believe, that just the day before, you were talking to that very person, yet only to wake up to hear they are no longer there for you to turn too. *sigh*

but, on a different note (still related i guess). just thinking about it. if the bombings happened like a week or so earlier, do you think it'll impact the decision made for London hosting the 2012 games?

walrusbear

HSC
my parents are ok
thank fucking everyone
they made one of the last trips through

funniboi said:
but, on a different note (still related i guess). just thinking about it. if the bombings happened like a week or so earlier, do you think it'll impact the decision made for London hosting the 2012 games?
yes i think it probably would have - it would have to wouldn't it? i mean im not saying london wouldn't have got the games because of it but it would definitely have an impact on the IOC's decision

=slade=

HSC
is any of this happening anywhere close to earls court -- my eco teacher has just gone on holiday there n has been catching the underground a lot :S
hope shes ok

theone123

blue essence
HSC
fuck the terrorist!.

i have a feeling australia is going to have an impact

the series of terrorism strikes:
1. US
2. Spain
3. London
4. Aus ???

supercharged

HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
fuck the terrorist!.

1. US
2. Spain
3. London
4. Aus ???
lol move to New Zealand or Fiji then, no terrorist would even know where that is :D

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
7 bombs wasnt it... holy shit... its so scary... it also 'seems' to have links with the terrorists of 911... :eek: apparently the beginning of each event was almost the same... 911=8:48... london= 8:49... the last count i saw was around 40-45 dead... maight have increased now tho... :(... its terrible... i dont think it was the french ... as if they could... they're too passive... probably paid somebody else to do it... :mad:

=slade=

HSC
theone123 said:
fuck the terrorist!.

1. US
2. Spain
3. London
4. Aus ???
dont forget bali, that was partially aimed at us in aus too cos its known how much we go there for holidays

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
theone123 said:
fuck the terrorist!.

1. US
2. Spain
3. London
4. Aus ???
why hit australia if you could hit italy?
comparatively speaking, we're such smally fry.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
azzie said:
we play a big role in the anti terrorism campaign

Generator

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
australia's contribution is a drop in the ocean of defence spending
It isn't just measured in terms of defence/law enforement expenditure, azzie. Australia is a looming entity in what theone calls the "global campaign against terror", but moreso in a symbolic role than anything else.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
azzie said:

why? because we are so closely aligned to Pres. Bush and PM Tony Blair. We usually do whatever they want.

Many aussies don't like this, and maybe the bastards think that if they do something like that here - the total australian population will revolt.

thats all i have for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)