• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
soha said:
they're already bumchumbs with america
they will never go against eachother
america was also buddies with iraq and afghanistan for a while.... just goes to show YOU NEVER KNOW!!

tattoodguy

yeah seeing 3000 ppple die wouldnt be good to watch, but the plains crashing etc and the buildings falling thats coool.

seeeing the pple jump out of the buildings and splatting on the flooor - its not nice etc, i dont enjoy watchin git, but its intriguing and i want tooo seee it.

the soliders who fire the shots arnt responsble the politicians are, and ultimately we are responsible for electing these scum bags to power.

We can not pretend we are innocent, we have the ability to choose decent governments, instead we choose war mongers, opppressors, liars etc. We must pay for their sins.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
azzie said:
yes it is terrible. sorry, didnt know joking was forbidden.
Blaming Londoners for a terrorist attack is hardly joking. Everyone gets so angry when the west attacks the east, but when terrorists attack a large western city all anyone can say is they deserved it. It's a joke.

tempco

HSC
Deus said:
There are many people trapped underground in the train tunnels. The death toll will rise.
my god, that's horrible. :(

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
tattoodguy said:
yeah seeing 3000 ppple die wouldnt be good to watch, but the plains crashing etc and the buildings falling thats coool.

seeeing the pple jump out of the buildings and splatting on the flooor - its not nice etc, i dont enjoy watchin git, but its intriguing and i want tooo seee it.

the soliders who fire the shots arnt responsble the politicians are, and ultimately we are responsible for electing these scum bags to power.

We can not pretend we are innocent, we have the ability to choose decent governments, instead we choose war mongers, opppressors, liars etc. We must pay for their sins.
you should go into the church as a profession.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
RyBo said:
hey, idiot, is it Immoral to kill people?

NO.

Thats pretty black and white. So even if this is the only example, your theory is wrong. Try not to generalize. Some people were worried about sterotyping muslims. Don't sterotype views.

Yeah, about your 1 friend, she may be the only muslim in the world like that, because as someone said before, you can 't sterotype.
I find it ironic that YOU are calling him an idiot.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
azzie said:
america was also buddies with iraq and afghanistan for a while.... just goes to show YOU NEVER KNOW!!
yeah but saudia arabia is like where mecca is its very important to muslims
muslim nations will never let westerners step foot there trust me

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Blaming Londoners for a terrorist attack is hardly joking. Everyone gets so angry when the west attacks the east, but when terrorists attack a large western city all anyone can say is they deserved it. It's a joke.
sweetheart, point out to me where the fuck i said londoners were responsible?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
RyBo said:
hey, idiot, is it Immoral to kill people?

NO.

Thats pretty black and white. So even if this is the only example, your theory is wrong. Try not to generalize. Some people were worried about sterotyping muslims. Don't sterotype views.

Yeah, about your 1 friend, she may be the only muslim in the world like that, because as someone said before, you can 't sterotype.

VS.

RyBo said:
I do know several muslims (20), and mostly they are brought up to challenge anything the US or western nation do.

But anyway, we don't know what they think.
your 20 muslim friends who challenge america vs another person's 1 friend who doesnt.

yeah you're actually quite logical on this one. esp after talking about generalising and stuff

youre so hot right now

tool.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my brother has been getting the tube to work every weekday for the last three months. luckily enough he is in spain right now

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I don't think it is ever right to kill people. What right does anyone have to say if someone lives or dies...

There is so much stuff in the world we have no control over, and never will, and yet we dont fix the stuff we can.

I just dont get it how anyone could think blowing up people is going to help anyone, be it as an act of terrorism, or in a war or anything.

But at the moment all i can do is hope that all my friends and their families over there are safe...

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
um.. said:
my brother has been getting the tube to work every weekday for the last three months. luckily enough he is in spain right now
lol my cousin uses it aswell and he works in the industrial district...thats where the blasts were...but he moved to nottingham last week after a job promotion.....THANK GOD

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
soha said:
well sometimes you get what you give
and what goes around comes around...

how many people have died or been injured or whatever?
These were civilans. You can not justify it by "What goes around comes around"/

RyBo

HSC
I never said "all muslims are brought up to challenge the west"

I merely stated that i know 20 muslims who were brought up like that.

You implied that because the 1 person you knew wasn't brought up to hate the west, the rest of the muslim world wasn't as well. If you ment this, you were generalizing. If you didn't mean it, then what difference does it make if you know 1 person who was not brought up to hate the west.

Also, you were generalizing on views. You said, there is no black and white, and on some issues there clearly is. This is called generalising.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Xayma said:
TRUE...but can u justify the death of 10 000 iraq civilians???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
TRUE...but can u justify the death of 10 000 iraq civilians???
No.

However, I believe that the removal of Hussein will result in a prevention of deaths over time.

Asquithian: Civilians are never targeted, accidents happen and it is unfortunate and investigations need to happen. This was deliberately targeted at civilians.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Xayma said:
i can justify it because such is life
this shit happens..unfortunately
and thats what i believe anyways
im not saying that uk deserved it
but neitehr do innocent civilians everywhere else around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)