Lost (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
juggernaut said:
yep, very mad show. im up to episode 6...

wat ive hated about this show so far is at the end of each episode you are left wanting/knowing sooo much more. would suck waiting a whole week! (hence why im up to episode 6 after watching the first episode only last night)
u lucky bastard! episode 6 thast gonna take me 5 more weeks to see... :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
juggernaut said:
yep, very mad show. im up to episode 6...

wat ive hated about this show so far is at the end of each episode you are left wanting/knowing sooo much more. would suck waiting a whole week! (hence why im up to episode 6 after watching the first episode only last night)
Hahahaha:D!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I watched about half of it and I thought it was grat too. I'm gonna watch it again on Sunday.

Is it true that survivors on the island die off one by one throughout the series?

goan_crazy

HSC
remember its being shown on saturday night 8:30
a special version!

goan_crazy

HSC
Argonaut said:
No, that's just a replay if you didn't see it first time around. Nothing special at all.
oh my bad... i swore they said special at the end of it
anway

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
oh my bad... i swore they said special at the end of it
anway
special encore screening to catch everybody who missed it. seriously its a good repeat watch as you pick up alot more from your first vieweing when you thought it was gonna be something tacky, lame a 'pre-scripted survivor'

for what its worth its being shown at 11.30 tonight after the king and i.

goan_crazy

HSC
routemarker said:
special encore screening to catch everybody who missed it. seriously its a good repeat watch as you pick up alot more from your first vieweing when you thought it was gonna be something tacky, lame a 'pre-scripted survivor'

for what its worth its being shown at 11.30 tonight after the king and i.
encore screening thats it! lol
made it sound kinda better ay

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
nicko88 said:
Is it true that survivors on the island die off one by one throughout the series?
excuse me?! :D

Yeah, what's on Sunday's version? The ad said to watch it again for vital clues such as the shoes hanging from the tree, the guy rushing to the toilet on the plane....Are those of any importance?? :confused:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:

Yeah, what's on Sunday's version? The ad said to watch it again for vital clues such as the shoes hanging from the tree, the guy rushing to the toilet on the plane....Are those of any importance?? :confused:
and the dog :eek:

mabye that is the lostzilla!!!!!!!!!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Survivor39 said:

believe it or not yes. Its very eye opening to watch the episodes after you've seen many episodes. there are many clues to what is up ahead.

Its not on Sunday its on Saturday.

Fry

i thought the pilot was pretty darn good. people are expecting too much when this is just the first episode. they are laying the groundwork, setting the scene and you can just tell that this is the type of show that just keeps getting better and better. i loved the overall look of the show, it felt like i was watching a movie. it was nice to see Matthew Fox back and Gavin from Angel (the korean guy), but i would prefer it if he spoke in english.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its exactly the same as yesterday ... but watching it again, I'm certainly picking up on things that i didn't notice the first time i watched it :p

firehose

HSC
Hehehe nice to see that people are getting hooked on quality drama once again, this is tv drama at its best, not only a brilliant plotline but so many secrets and shocks as well combined with great application. imo Lost deserved every one of those 2.34 mil viewers

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
crazyhomo said:
it never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people are capable of being
lol.. did you mean me ? :D

Oh wow, there's at least 4 hot guys in this show -- Jack (is that his name ? matthew fox has never looked better !), Dom, umm the lifeguard dude and the other guy who was smoking, i think.. if any of them die that would seriously suck ass..

does anyone know if the chik who plays kate is australian or american ? i think i read somewhere she was aussie. not sure.

and i definitely think that *creature* thing is a dinosaur...

Fry

she's Australian. if it was a dinosaur then wouldn't it roar or make a thumping sound like in Jurassic Park.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
evangeline lilly who plays kate is canadian, emile de ravin who plays claire the pregnant girl is australian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)