Lost (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
routemarker said:
I think your mate has some loose marbles. The season 2 premiere is scheduled to air 21 Sep 2005 - a couple of months ahead of 2006 don't you think? :rolleyes:
Problem is it won't start in Australia for 10 weeks after that.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Problem is it won't start in Australia for 10 weeks after that.
No i think it will start next year in February. Theres no way seven will air Lost and take a break for a good 2-3 months during the summer non ratings.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
shortygb said:
thats good we dont have to wait so long between seasons
I just had to point out to gordo that his friend is lying to him. He said his friend said the episode ends saying "see you in 2006" when the show is infact premiereing its new season in sept in the US. The US audiences have a 3 month wait between seasons, since seven aired the series without excessive interruptions and repeats we have a longer wait between finale and season 2 premiere because if it.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
I really hope that the Lost finale is as good as it has been cracked up to be... I don't think I can handle it any longer if they just keep posing questions, but never answering any....

for eg. whatever happened to the story about Michael's son and the polar bear? And why did he burn the raft? And the story about Ethan and Claire and why he wanted the baby? And the MONSTER?!?!?? Enough with the freaking questions, I want some answers. Any others anyone can think of?

Ffs, its like reading a book of questions only.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
They answered why Walt burnt the 1st raft........ he didn't want to leave. But now he's changed his mind and wants off the island.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i thought last nights episode was the last one....i'm so sure that one of the ads said that. oh well, i'm stoked that there are 2 more weeks!!

tempco

HSC
that was a good ep - i really liked the scene where sawyer told jack about his dad. and the walt/shannon/dog scene was pretty good too. can't wait for the next two. :uhhuh:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Sphyx said:
I really hope that the Lost finale is as good as it has been cracked up to be... I don't think I can handle it any longer if they just keep posing questions, but never answering any....

for eg. whatever happened to the story about Michael's son and the polar bear? And why did he burn the raft? And the story about Ethan and Claire and why he wanted the baby? And the MONSTER?!?!?? Enough with the freaking questions, I want some answers. Any others anyone can think of?

Ffs, its like reading a book of questions only.

Lets just say, for every question JJ answers, you'll be left asking 10 more in its place...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Ellie-Bee said:
i thought last nights episode was the last one....i'm so sure that one of the ads said that. oh well, i'm stoked that there are 2 more weeks!!
The lost finale is a 2 hour episode...I don't know if seven will split it or air it as a whole

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The Korean couple bit was really sad. :(

I already knew what the Black Rock was. Thanks to my friend who can't keep it to herself. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i cant wait for the finale....its gonna be so exciting...what or who are 'the others' because they sound scary :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Minai said:
The lost finale is a 2 hour episode...I don't know if seven will split it or air it as a whole
Knowing Channel 7, they'll split it and make the audience wait.

Just watched last night's episode, I nearly cried. Jin and Sun are so beautiful! And Sawyer, as usual, makes me hot :D

Gummy_bear

HSC
It was so sad when vincent was swimming out after the raft and walk was saying 'go back vincent' that was even sadder than the korean couple or anything for me coz the poor dog wouldnt of understood why he couldnt go.. poor thing, good thing its only a show lol.

i accidently read on a website what the others are, i wont say though coz itd be rude to those who dont wanna go, and im not sure if it is true. its from an american site and i didnt realise. oh well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooooooo...u so have to tell me who the others are plz plz plz...n yeh the whole vincent thing was realli sad...he is so cute...i felt like cryin :(...n omg claire's baby is adorable :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
seven is spreading it over 2 weeks. also about the others:
american audience dont know exactly who they are either, or where they came from, so its either a new spoiler for season 2 or complete bullshit

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
tasha1188 said:
wooooow...there's a season 2 for lost...how strange...does that mean they don't get rescued??
a tv show with two seasons? how deliciously absurd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)