Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 shot down (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Other airlines were flying the same route , it was just unfortunate that Malaysia airline's plane got shot down

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
its like retards who love virgin

qantas beats them on every metric
qantas is on time more than virgin
they have fewer delays
fewer cancelled flights
better safety record
spirit of australia.

Its like morons whose only opinion of a flight is how good the food and 'entertainment' was.
you might want to check your usage of semicolons.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
My response to this

I think the Russia should be forced to apologize, rather to place blame on Ukraine. And i think its was shot from Russia, but the plane fell down in Ukraine

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Other airlines were flying the same route , it was just unfortunate that Malaysia airline's plane got shot down
Nobody expected Russia to hand over advanced AA systems to rebels that can hit 25km+ or anybody stupid enough to shoot down a civilian airliner. Civi airliners still fly over the ME and Israel despite conflict going on.

Most MANPADS systems have a way shorter range of about 3-6km, the stinger has just under 5km which is too short to even hit an airliner cruising at 10km altitude.

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
said it once, I'll say it again... They weren't Russian BUK launchers they were Ukrainian, they were stolen from Ukrainian bases by Pro-Russian separatists... The one that was used to shoot it down was, however, taken across the border to Russia by truck (apparently, well, Ukraine alleges...)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
apparently they have found the black box and are starting to remove the dead from the site.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
DT and SMH are of the same mind for once.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Last Video Footage Taken On Flight MH17 Before Shot Down
Repost from Passenger Md Ali Md Salim or otherwise known as Halu Satonaka (@masa1777 on instagram) who was on his way home to Malaysia from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

**VIDEO DESCRIPTION**
The last glimpse of the downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was captured by Malaysian passenger Md Ali Md Salim moments before departure.

The 14-second video, which was uploaded on his Instagram account, showed other passengers stowing their luggage in the overhead compartment.

In the caption of the Instagram video, the 30-year-old seemed to have expressed his jitters flying home.

"Bismillah... #hatiadasikitgentar (In the name of God... feeling a little bit nervous)", read the caption.

An announcement, believed to be the voice of the pilot, could be heard in the background. "At the moment, we are on the final stages of boarding and cargo loading. Once again, please ensure all your phones are off for the flight to..." said the pilot, before the video ended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJHfP3WOhA

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Last Video Footage Taken On Flight MH17 Before Shot Down
Repost from Passenger Md Ali Md Salim or otherwise known as Halu Satonaka (@masa1777 on instagram) who was on his way home to Malaysia from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

**VIDEO DESCRIPTION**
The last glimpse of the downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was captured by Malaysian passenger Md Ali Md Salim moments before departure.

The 14-second video, which was uploaded on his Instagram account, showed other passengers stowing their luggage in the overhead compartment.

In the caption of the Instagram video, the 30-year-old seemed to have expressed his jitters flying home.

"Bismillah... #hatiadasikitgentar (In the name of God... feeling a little bit nervous)", read the caption.

An announcement, believed to be the voice of the pilot, could be heard in the background. "At the moment, we are on the final stages of boarding and cargo loading. Once again, please ensure all your phones are off for the flight to..." said the pilot, before the video ended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJHfP3WOhA
Hard to watch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)