Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Rort (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Fucken lol, always knew they were rorting the salary cap with all those gun players. Broncos were robbed in 2008, lost to the storm in the last minute in the semi final, if we won that semi final we could've beat manly and win the premiership

bazrah

HSC
Fucken lol, always knew they were rorting the salary cap with all those gun players. Broncos were robbed in 2008, lost to the storm in the last minute in the semi final, if we won that semi final we could've beat manly and win the premiership
Here we go . . .Let the ranting begin about how someone "knew" Storm wasn't legit and if Storm hadn't cheated the salary cap their team would have somehow managed to win the premiership.

kounato

HSC
This is the best day of my life !
Hate the storm sooooo much, always wondered how they could keep all their good players.

The dragons have been robbed more than the broncos though as we were able to dominate every single team other than melbourne. Had the storm been legal in their operations then dragons would have won at least one premiership ;)

smartalec

HSC
same with the sharks. they lost the semis a few years back to the storm - the sharks could have won a premiership for once!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Knights could have won as well. And the list goes on!

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
This makes me very very happy.

By the way, as a parra fan I am rather PISSED OFF. All we want is a premiership, is it that much to ask for!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
...does that mean we, the Roosters, did not receive the 09 wooden spoon?? ;)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i always knew the storm were rortin the fucking system, etc etc

fuck, the dogs coulda won etc

bazrah

HSC
...does that mean we, the Roosters, did not receive the 09 wooden spoon?? ;)
Mate the Roosters probably would have won the premiership just like everyone elses team probably would have.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Mate the Roosters probably would have won the premiership just like everyone elses team probably would have.
too true. Cronulla could've won as well... look at the endless possibilities..

kounato

HSC
wow cronulla won't come last ! lol i can't believe it ;)

LatK7

HSC
Good to see the Melbourne scum get owned. Well deserved.

chrisnumber1

HSC
Here we go . . .Let the ranting begin about how someone "knew" Storm wasn't legit and if Storm hadn't cheated the salary cap their team would have somehow managed to win the premiership.
soon there will be saying that if the storm didnt breach the cap then sharks would have been premiers last year O.0

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Hahaha, suck shit! Thanks for the easy 2 competition points, Storm.
How much money do you think someone could have won from this if they had placed a bet that Storm would be wooden spooners this year?
Gosherz...alot...:eek:

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
a rugby scandal that doesnt involve alcohol or abuse? WHA?!

johony

HSC
Hahaha, suck shit! Thanks for the easy 2 competition points, Storm.
How much money do you think someone could have won from this if they had placed a bet that Storm would be wooden spooners this year?
Gosherz...alot...:eek:
it was at $250 for them to get the wooden spoon, but i'm not surprised if those bets are cancelled. not surprised either if a few storm or nrl staff members are indicted for placing those bets either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)