Most Interesting Subject (1 Viewer)

selablad

HSC
Going into next term, I think the most interesting subject is going to be biology, because we're doing a topic on ecological systems, then leading into evolution and that sort of thing, which I find really fascinating.

Also, we get to go on camp :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Business Studies and English.

As a side note, I would like to say that addition/subtraction topic in Mathematics is awesome. I don't like multiplication and division, I need to think.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
All history, modern ancient and extension, but especially ancient <3 <3 <3

lolokay

HSC
I would probably say physics is the most interesting now. I swear I learnt next to nothing all term with chemistry and math/ext so they're taken way down.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lolokay said:
I would probably say physics is the most interesting now. I swear I learnt next to nothing all term with chemistry and math/ext so they're taken way down.
Yeah, but everybody at SBHS is pro at maths. Look at you and Aerath. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
Is he from SBHS???

Probably not. I remember him saying that his school has low asian percentage.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
Yeah, I'm fairly certain he is. :uhhuh:

Edit: Oh shit, wrong guy. Ignore me please. :p
lol. You probably got confused him with either Devouree, The Kaiser, Bountyhuntr2004, Blackpeople, Johony, Jasono, 12o3 (whatever), H4a5c0r3, Simonlee and etc. There are so many SBH anyway!

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lyounamu said:
lol. You probably got confused him with either Devouree, The Kaiser, Bountyhuntr2004, Blackpeople, Johony, Jasono, 12o3 (whatever), H4a5c0r3, Simonlee and etc. There are so many SBH anyway!
Yeah, I think my brain is becoming dysfunctional from the lack of sleep as well. :eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
Yeah, I think my brain is becoming dysfunctional from the lack of sleep as well. :eek:
Same here. I make so many mistakes in maths today. Tonnes and tonnes. My whole body is physically and mentally retarded (temporarily) due to 6 hours of drive from Snowy Mountain and 3 hours of sleep due to excessive games playing at hotel last night. (6+ hours of skiing, 10ml of water, 3 L of coke, KFC bucket meal, chips, all the bad foods).

I better go to bed now. :uhhuh:

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
Business Studies and English.

As a side note, I would like to say that addition/subtraction topic in Mathematics is awesome. I don't like multiplication and division, I need to think.
Was that a joke?

lolokay

HSC
Continuum said:
nah I don't go to SBHS.

I was finding maths quite interesting initially when we did inequalities, absolute values and trig which I was largely unfamiliar with, but when we started geometry and stuff.. it got boring very quickly.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OsamaBinLaden said:
Was that a joke?
Nope. But you are.

But you know - schools like Hurlstone and Sefton - they're strong performers in Maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)