motivation help PLEASE :( (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
everyone on this website scares me wanting to get at least 99
I feel like if I really tried I could potentially get a 99 but I don't need it for what I want to do and I don't want to put that pressure on myself because it wont go well for me mental health wise
that's why I'm more than happy with a 92 :D
this is the way to do well, there’s no point setting up unrealistic expectations for yourself it’s better to just be pleasant surprised if you do well

zahri992

HSC
guys ive gotten all my results back now and I've done pretty shit, 1 band 6, 3 band 5s, a band 4 and of course I failed maths 😍😍😍
I rlly haven't applied myself, I'm really upset with these results considering these marks actually count.......
can I come back from this and still get a 92 😭 do I have to get like 100 in everything else now

carrotsss

HSC
guys ive gotten all my results back now and I've done pretty shit, 1 band 6, 3 band 5s, a band 4 and of course I failed maths 😍😍😍
I rlly haven't applied myself, I'm really upset with these results considering these marks actually count.......
can I come back from this and still get a 92 😭 do I have to get like 100 in everything else now
where are you drawing band 4/5/6s from? raw marks in school assessments are not comparable to aligned marks

zahri992

HSC
where are you drawing band 4/5/6s from? raw marks in school assessments are not comparable to aligned marks
I just meant my marks for my assessments this term like what range they were. so in english advanced I bombed it and got a 77 so I said that was a band 4

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I just meant my marks for my assessments this term like what range they were. so in english advanced I bombed it and got a 77 so I said that was a band 4
if you got that 77 in the HSC it gets scaled ☝🏼 (I'M A GENIUS)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)