• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

budj

HSC
What other evidence do you want, you dumb fuck. You have no clue whatsoever about cricket do you. There is no such thing as a straight arm in bowling, read all the articles, dikhead, before you comment.

Who are you to say and analyse his bowling actions. Do you scrutinise him every match, with 50 or so camera's with a 250 frame per second rate? Nah uve only got ur eyes to go by.

If you are dictating the terms o chucking by "his arm is straight, therefore he does not chuck. He bends his arm, therefore he does chuck", then you are essentially calling most of the world's bowlers (Pace setter i did not use 99% to your gratification), chuckers.

Please I am appealing for you to know the facts before you make any comments regarding the situation.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
its obvious you are quite happy to believe whatever newspapers tell you about 'how everyone in world cricket' chucks. you what shits me the most, you read something and call it true statement even though its bullshit. just because a biomechanic and other mad scientists say something doesnt mean they are correct. even worse for you, they havent tested every last bowler because they took a control group. get out your protractor and measure 3-4 degrees, and you will see its pretty much straight. i can also tell you 15 degrees is pretty straight also. but certain guys well and truly bend their arm and straighten it up, and just because a bunch of scientists reckon he's sweet on the basis of hooking him up to a computer in non-match conditions it doesnt mean hes completely clean because he will bowl properly when he's been scrutinised. what about match conditions then? what about when the heat is on, a team chasing 260 on a fair pitch with a bit left for everyone, what will murali do then? he will do whats the best for his team and country.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
in a perfect world - everyone chucks
in a realistic world - only murali chucks (i hope he comes out for the world 11, and i will sit behind him on the fence, and yell chucker all day)

budj

HSC
Again I am saying to you blackfriday, actually appealing. What makes you say, in light of world advancements and current evidence, that Murali does chuck? Sure he does have a weired action, but the fallice of making claims that he does chuck based solely upon his action is blatantly wrong, becauseit has been proven, that his action appears to the eye as a optical ilusion of himthrowing the ball.

Now I could disrepute al this and stay with my naked eye and say what you and dave are saying that murli chucks. Or, I can utilise the available technology to my advantage, to extend my sensory perception of the world, and realise what is just and fair. Murali does not chuck.

So again, why do you say/ beleive that murali chucks. I do not understand. Everyone laughs and says it is obvious. Is it? When they say this they aregoing against scientific evidence.

his is fact Blackfriday. This science is fact. It is not a hypothesis. It is a blatant fact. Also, that most bowlers bend their ar when bowling, is als a fact. In fact, were you watching Aus vs NZ (go the kiwis!!), when Lee was bowling. Now if that wasn't arm straightening...

Furthermore the rules do have to be revised. In light of biomechanical evidence suggesting that it is near impossible for a player to bowl with a straight arm to due to the forces acting, dictate that the old tradition of a straight arm (wherefore no arm bendageoccurs), is incorrect and cannot be used in the modern scene.

Now Black Friay, you are arguing how an umpire tests for the chuck arent you. Well simply they just have to note it down. Put it in with the match referee, and the bowler gets analysed on both video footage of the match and lab testing. If they are found to be throwing under the new existing laws, I think there is a two year probation period, wherefore if they get trialed again and results come positive, then they are to bear a match ban, spanning, if memory serves me correctly, for two years.

You again, like so many people, say that more arm bendage equates with more control, and better spin. How can you say this Is their any proof, any scientific, preferably mathematical data that supports his hypothesis. Or is it just your strike at logic.

Okay Black Friday yet again you are using the tough match scenario. Now i put forward to you. What about Glen Mcgrath/ Brettt Lee. He is facing a tough match scenario, bowling during the last few overs, and trying to generate extra pace and obtain wickets. Wil he not, according to your scenario, and extrapolating uon your "logic" driven hypothsis that more arm bendage equates to more control + more pace, chuck a ball down?

In a perfect world: Everybody chucks (assumed knowledge)
In a realistic world: Everybody chucks (data)
In a perfect world : Shane warne is fat
But perfect world = realistic world
Therefore in a realistic world : Shane Warne is fat

Dave, I hope I am behind you during that match, where I can blow an air horn at your ear everytime you make such absurd statements

dave_119

Banned
HSC
what is the highest level of cricket you've played??

chucker. chucker, chucker.... i will be seated in the fanatics section, where only australian fanatics sit... not any sri lankan supporter of a CHUCKER.....

throw, throw, throw the ball gently down the seem, Murali, murali, murali, murali cricket is not your game

budj

HSC
Obiously you know shit all about the game, and your one of those petty little purist red neck faggot that dosn't know what they are talking about and just chants shit.

Therefore there is obviosly no room to deal with you or sway your mind, because rednecks are like that. Beleive in something so dearly without knowing shit all about the topic.

budj

HSC
You can say what you say about me man. I dosen't phase me, because my reaction to you is only up to me, and nobody else. Therefore what you say to me is useless in the scheme of things.

Let me put it in such a way that your redneck brain can read it.
I can be angry or I can not. That decision is up to me.

But I can only preach facts about Murali. You know he dosen't chuck
Your only jelous his a better cricketer, and more importantly a better person than warne.

Fact: (which is supported by evidence) --> Murali will continue to bowl
Fact: (which is supported by evidence) --> Murali has a better average than Warnie
Opinion: (subjective voice based upon facts) --> Shane Warne is fat
Opinion: (subjective voice based upon facts) --> Murali is the best bowler ever

budj

HSC
dave_119 said:
what is the highest level of cricket you've played??

chucker. chucker, chucker.... i will be seated in the fanatics section, where only australian fanatics sit... not any sri lankan supporter of a CHUCKER.....

throw, throw, throw the ball gently down the seem, Murali, murali, murali, murali cricket is not your game
Obviously Dave you have not read my previous posts.
Obviously Dave, you are not smarter than the average bear
Obviously Dave, based upon the previous statement, you are a whanker

dave_119

Banned
HSC
budj said:
You can say what you say about me man. I dosen't phase me, because my reaction to you is only up to me, and nobody else. Therefore what you say to me is useless in the scheme of things.

Let me put it in such a way that your redneck brain can read it.
I can be angry or I can not. That decision is up to me.

But I can only preach facts about Murali. You know he dosen't chuck
Your only jelous his a better cricketer, and more importantly a better person than warne.

Fact: (which is supported by evidence) --> Murali will continue to bowl
Fact: (which is supported by evidence) --> Murali has a better average than Warnie
Opinion: (subjective voice based upon facts) --> Shane Warne is fat
Opinion: (subjective voice based upon facts) --> Murali is the best bowler ever
you get cut so easily over murali, r u guys related, or do u bowl the same way, and got called in a game...
ur so lame, shane warne is fat, i never once talked about shane warne, idiot... idiot idiot...... man get a life

a redneck!! i dnt wanna hear ur gay lil facts about murali.... im jealous he is a better cricketer, hmmm yes.... i didnt knock his cricketing ability, i called him a chucker... if he can get so many wickets chucking, maybe he should take up baseball when he retires!!!

budj

HSC
Again the inconsistencies apply to your arguement. Can you justify calling him a chucker. You have witnessed his bowling action, bt that is al. Were you there when they did the biomechanical testing? Infact, do you even know what that means you tit?

yeah I like to think were related. Related by the Lankan blood that flows through our veins. This common brotherhood that survives till the strongest day.

idiot idiot idiot. Lol couldntyou find a better way of expressing it? How about idiot cubed?

Oh correct me if im wrong but calling one a chucker, is mocking his cricketing ability. I brought Shane Warne up because he is also a point of discussion in this thread, and if you have read each post carefully, you will understand, dozy bastard.

Maybe he should take up baseball when he retires. Maybe you should join the "redneck gangbang society". Who cares what he retires too?

I dont get so cut over Murali. I get cut when fukheads like you say shit which you know nothing about.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
you are boring and repeatative.. u've made your point several times, everyone is goib to keep hacking on murali cause we can, and u dont like it....

lankan blood blah blah..... omg uve struggled to get where u are today, what a great struggle it has been

budj

HSC
eah fukwit, im gonna keep making the same points because you just dont understand.
And anyway, retard, what the fuc would you know about our family, and the struggle for immigration. Your one of those redneck cunts that don't know shit about anything.

Yeah ive heard about shit like equality, inequality, but don't comment until you have actuall experienced it.

I can fucking kill you, I can throw you of the harbour bridge, in fact there are many things that I can do, but I choose not to. So your arguyement based on hte I can attitude is fundamentally flawwed. Yeah damn straight I dont like it when stupid cunts like yourself beleive as gospel, something they know crap all about.

budj

HSC
furthermore,when did I comment on a struggle? Know before you comment...dozy bastard...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
settle down freak.. dont get all fucking racial .. u think ur the only person in the world, out of 6 billion ppl who haven't experienced equality etc.. ur the fuck head....

why the hell dont u get over this thread, its obviously a case of agree to disagree.... r u so thick headed to realise that.... u'll keep explaining it to use, i think most people r bored of u and ur statistics.... im a pig headed person who thinks murali chucks cause the other 20 million people in australia think the same, why wouldn't i go along with the crowd

budj

HSC
I have not stated that I am the only person who has experienced inequality. Infact, the madjority have. But what I am saying is, know whit before you comment asshole. U obviously know shit all about how it feels to be racially discriminated. You know shit all about the tensions involved in immigrating.

Moreover, just because other people have experienced inequality des hat make it all better? I don't want to convert this thread into racial attacks. but when you comment on soomething racially based (whereupon im speaking about my lankan heritage), you are forcing me to defend something I hold proudly against my heart. Like you do with your nationality, im sure.

Why wouldn't you go with the 1 billion plus people in India who beleives Murali does not chuck. if I where in Nazi germany, being myt nationality, why don't I peacefully succumb to those discrimnatory bastards? I should, according to your insane logic, follow the crowd. Yeah fuckhead, brilliant idea...dozy bastard...

If i can't argue with statistics, what do i argue with? My opinions? Opinions should be formulated from statistics, not from a feeling which you hold as gospel.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hey curry dickhead, do you even know where i am from? im indonesian and trust me you dont even cop half the shit indos do by the feds and the immigration office. dont say shit you dont know about arsehole.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
blackfriday said:
hey curry dickhead, do you even know where i am from? im indonesian and trust me you dont even cop half the shit indos do by the feds and the immigration office. dont say shit you dont know about arsehole.
stick it to him black friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)