• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

googooloo

HSC
soha said:
because they are not muslim...they dont fear Allah..they dont have a real need to fulfil this action...
i suggest you all get over hejab
u know its been said many times but christians wore hejab back in the days..so did jews...so do cultures around the world
if not hejab..then a material around their head..

hejab is not a problem unless we make it one...so have some chi
I second that motion!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
because they are not muslim...they dont fear Allah..they dont have a real need to fulfil this action...
u know its been said many times but christians wore hejab back in the days..so did jews...so do cultures around the world

put one on then before yuo get smited by allah

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
soha said:

But surely as you've said before there is a practical reason to wear it, otherwise you've just got a bunch of people making fools of themselves with no justification. So some secularists would see this and catch on and wear it, would they not? You don't need to believe in Allah to see pragmatic uses of things.
Kirika said:
exactly. ever heard of the IRA? eta? George Bush?
The IRA has halted all terrorist activity, and nice to see another person on the omg bush is teh evil satan antichrist terrorist bandwagon :rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i just had a revelation come to me from allah. it seems wearing a piece of cloth on a head, is pointless in allah mind. he made a blunder and was hoping people didnt catch on , but he realised people are idiots.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i just had a revelation come to me from allah. it seems wearing a piece of cloth on a head, is pointless in allah mind. he made a blunder and was hoping people didnt catch on , but he realised people are idiots.
you might think its all one big joke
but religon is a sensative topic and its not appropriate or acceptable to just make nasty remarks as you quite often do
if you cant say anything good then dont say anything at all
we have come to realise quite a while ago that you dislike islam and religon and the concept of God
but its not absolutely necessary to continue talking shit ...bagging it out ..making a mockery of it...when people have a deep strong faith in it and find it offensive

i understand you probably dont care
so being the arsehole you are you will ignore this post and carry on with ur disrespectful ways
i never diss people because they dont believe in God
i move on with my life and i keep my opinions to myself
that is all..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
you might think its all one big joke
but religon is a sensative topic and its not appropriate or acceptable to just make nasty remarks as you quite often do
if you cant say anything good then dont say anything at all
we have come to realise quite a while ago that you dislike islam and religon and the concept of God
but its not absolutely necessary to continue talking shit ...bagging it out ..making a mockery of it...when people have a deep strong faith in it and find it offensive

i understand you probably dont care
so being the arsehole you are you will ignore this post and carry on with ur disrespectful ways
i never diss people because they dont believe in God
i move on with my life and i keep my opinions to myself
that is all..
when ever i say stuff about islam and religion, its in hopes that yuo realise that its not a sensative issue, unless yuo make it. infact its a sham issue

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
when ever i say stuff about islam and religion, its in hopes that yuo realise that its not a sensative issue, unless yuo make it. infact its a sham issue
oh sasha sasha sasha sasha
hey whats the new harry potter movie called?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i dont know i dont like harry potter.i am off to sleep.
ok goodnight
i dont know either i never seen or read harry potter
i cringe at the thought of it but my friends asked me to downlaod it for her
bye sasha
till we meet again

K

katie_tully

I'm not doing that again. How farkin hot was it. 34 degrees and I'm wearing a black piece of cloth over my head.

Anyway, as you said I don't fear Allah...so in hindsight it was a pointless exercise that merely overheated me and got me a few queer looks.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
katie_tully said:
I'm not doing that again. How farkin hot was it. 34 degrees and I'm wearing a black piece of cloth over my head.

Anyway, as you said I don't fear Allah...so in hindsight it was a pointless exercise that merely overheated me and got me a few queer looks.
what are you talking about?
you wore hejab for a day or soemthing?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah its a struggle in the summer
its not too bad..you do get hot but on a 35 degrees day you are still hot in a singlet and shorts reguardless
so its all the same
but yeah good for you for trying it i guess..

K

katie_tully

I wanted a portable fan to stick under my shirt, it was insane.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
its not that bad
well yeah in sumemr it is..but you just have to know what to wear..what materials to avoid.. should wear loose flowy clothes..etc..dont wear black as it atracts the sun
and all that jazz
but as i said b4 on a 35 degree day no matter what you are wearing you cant handle the heat
and for someone who doesnt agree with the idea or concept of hejab then its not going to appeal to you one bit
which is fair enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)