• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
Good letter from a hindu on muslims:

"I am so tired of Muslims of blaming 'culture' not the 'religion' for any trouble inside Muslim countries. If you need an example of the falsehood of that statement - look at India and Pakistan. The people are ethnically identical, speak the same languages and eat the same foods. (In fact they were the same country until Muslims demanded they get their own country).
Today Pakistan is a military dictatorship and has been for most of its 50 plus year life. Its only claims to fame are killing journalists, operating jihadi camps, beating up women who try to run marathons, possessing nuclear weapons and blowing up the local KFC to prove that Islam is not violent. India on the other hand is a striving (albeit Third World) democracy that is home to Gandhi, yoga, computer programmers, hugging saints, doctors and spelling bee enthusiasts. Thus once again demonstrating that it isn't the 'culture' but the 'religion' that is truly incompatible with the modern world.
In fact, it's sad to say this but in the eyes of many Hindus, myself included, September 11th is just another horrific example of the 1400 years that Islam has been fighting 'the other'. We don't view it as some sort of perversion of Islam but rather the way it has been since its birth. I'm also tired of liberals blaming marginalization in Europe and Britain for everything. That is just rubbish. Hindus in Europe are the same colour as their Muslim counterparts and therefore would face the same discrimination and barriers but choose to direct their energy to better education and assimilating into the culture. Not to building better bombs."

HotShot

-_-
HSC
banco55 said:

"I am so tired of Muslims of blaming 'culture' not the 'religion' for any trouble inside Muslim countries. If you need an example of the falsehood of that statement - look at India and Pakistan. The people are ethnically identical, speak the same languages and eat the same foods. (In fact they were the same country until Muslims demanded they get their own country).
Today Pakistan is a military dictatorship and has been for most of its 50 plus year life. Its only claims to fame are killing journalists, operating jihadi camps, beating up women who try to run marathons, possessing nuclear weapons and blowing up the local KFC to prove that Islam is not violent. India on the other hand is a striving (albeit Third World) democracy that is home to Gandhi, yoga, computer programmers, hugging saints, doctors and spelling bee enthusiasts. Thus once again demonstrating that it isn't the 'culture' but the 'religion' that is truly incompatible with the modern world.
In fact, it's sad to say this but in the eyes of many Hindus, myself included, September 11th is just another horrific example of the 1400 years that Islam has been fighting 'the other'. We don't view it as some sort of perversion of Islam but rather the way it has been since its birth. I'm also tired of liberals blaming marginalization in Europe and Britain for everything. That is just rubbish. Hindus in Europe are the same colour as their Muslim counterparts and therefore would face the same discrimination and barriers but choose to direct their energy to better education and assimilating into the culture. Not to building better bombs."

spastic the two cultures are quite different. Within india itself the cultures are different. The culture of a south indian compared to a north indian is vastly different, they dont eat the same foods, they speak different language. i dont know who wrote this letter, but obviosuly he knows jackshit about the religion and the country,

davin

HSC
N/A
well, India is a valid point considering it does has the third largest population of Muslims, and considering the majority of the population, of both Hindus and Muslims, would be ethnically classified as Indo-aryan and all the languages are all of the same family. Clearly there is something different as Muslims in India aren't known for the same behavior Muslims show elsewhere.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
well, India is a valid point considering it does has the third largest population of Muslims, and considering the majority of the population, of both Hindus and Muslims, would be ethnically classified as Indo-aryan and all the languages are all of the same family. Clearly there is something different as Muslims in India aren't known for the same behavior Muslims show elsewhere.
well the muslims in India tend to be more educated compared to the middle east- me thinks.
i have nothing to back that up.

but clearly there is huge diff within India itself, like they fucken at least 20 languages there.

Zayd

HSC
banco55 said:

Before making your own theories of Islam why don't you consider this:

The famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:
" it was the first religion that preached and practised democracy, for, in the mosuq, when the call for prayers is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied 5 times a day when the peasant and the king kneel side by side and proclaim:
"God alone is great"
" I have been struck over and over again by the indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother"
( S. Naidu, IDEALS OF ISLAM, vide speeches and writings, Madras, 1918, page. 169)

Mahatma Ghandhi
Speaking on the character of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) says in YOUNG INDIA:
" i wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind..."
"I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life"
" it was the rigid simplicity, the utter selfeffacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When i closed the 2nd volume ( of the prophets biography), i was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life"

are u convinced?

When you state:
In fact, it's sad to say this but in the eyes of many Hindus, myself included, September 11th is just another horrific example of the 1400 years that Islam has been fighting 'the other'

this shows to me that ordinary hindus know nothing about Islam, and as a matter of fact, im not suprised because i know they, like everyone else, judge Islam without any knowledge. It's what educated, well respested, famous, and fact-based people like Naidu and the great "Mahatma Ghandhi" say about Islam, that's what really counts.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Zayd said:
this shows to me that ordinary hindus know nothing about Islam, and as a matter of fact, im not suprised because i know they, like everyone else, judge Islam without any knowledge. It's what educated, well respested, famous, and fact-based people like Naidu and the great "Mahatma Ghandhi" say about Islam, that's what really counts.
I think zayd ur making mistake, that a lot people make. Dont judge everyone by one person's actions, because everyone is different. I am not even sure if a hindu wrote that, but the fact is the you can claim 'the ordinary hindu' have such perspectives towards muslims.

jew fault.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Europe is waking up .

EUROPE IS SICK OF MUSLIMS--OUT!
By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
MichNews.com
Feb 20, 2006

France: Will make Muslims sign their names to a "Contract of Welcome and Integration." That will define their duties to the government. France outlaws "insular Muslim communities." Further, Muslims must show respect for French culture, including male and female equality. "If a wife is kept hostage at home without learning French, the whole family will be asked to leave [the country]," said hard-line Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy, according to Lawrence Solomon of Financial Post via National Post.

Danes: Proposing a total ban on Muslim immigrants. "Radical leaders (will be) stripped of citizenship and deported."

Germany: Looking negatively on multiculturalism. It doesn’t work. "It was a mistake for us to bring guest workers from foreign cultures into the country at the beginning of the 1960s," said former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt. Germany's new Chancellor, Angela Merkel, shares his view: "The notion of multiculturalism has fallen apart," she said prior to her election. "Anyone coming here must respect our constitution and tolerate our Western and Christian roots."

Netherlands: No longer kind toward immigration. Deports 26,000 "rejected asylum seekers and keeping new arrivals in detention camps." Muslim females cannot wear burka in public. "I believe we have been far too tolerant for too long, especially being too tolerant of intolerance, and we only got intolerance back," said Member of Dutch Parliament Girt Wielders, who has been forced to live in safe houses because of Islamist death threats.

Belgium: Muslims are regarded as the chief enemy to the entire free world, according to Filip Dewinter, leader of The Flemish Interest, the nation’s most popular political party. He said: "It is an illusion to think that a moderate Islam exists in Europe." He states: "There are already 25 million to 30 million Muslims on Europe's soil, and this becomes a threat. It's a real Trojan horse."

Switzerland: Muslims are a threat to the nation.

Italy: 50% conclude Islam to be "a religion more fanatical than any other."

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
I think zayd ur making mistake, that a lot people make. Dont judge everyone by one person's actions, because everyone is different. I am not even sure if a hindu wrote that, but the fact is the you can claim 'the ordinary hindu' have such perspectives towards muslims.

jew fault.
are you just a fucking annoying troll, or are you really that stupid??

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Europe is waking up .

i signed

lol someone signed with this comment:

32749. ALLA BABBA SUPPORTS MAN BOY LOVE I AM A SICK PERVERTED MUSLIM, WHO SUPPORTS MAN BOY LOVE. TURKS FORCED GREEK BOYS TO BE THEIR SEX SLAVES. AND MURDERERS OF INNOCENTS WHO WE CALL MARTYRS, ARE NOT JUST PROMISED BLACK EYED VIRGINS, WE EVEN PROMISE FAIR YOUNG BOYS TO THOSE DEAR HOLY MARTYRS WHO ARE PERVERTS. isSLIMEisbad

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
are you just a fucking annoying troll, or are you really that stupid??
I AM STUPID BECAUSE IT WAS THE JEWS FAULT.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

JEWS SUCK DICK - IF I COULD DRAW, THERE IS A JEW SUCKING BUSH'S DICK.

K

katie_tully

Man. I'm on the CSU forum right. There are a heap of hippies who think Howard hates Muslims because of his press release.
I fail to see how "SOME Muslims hate our way of life" equates to "Muslims suck, piss off".
Get a grip, honestly.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
Man. I'm on the CSU forum right. There are a heap of hippies who think Howard hates Muslims because of his press release.
I fail to see how "SOME Muslims hate our way of life" equates to "Muslims suck, piss off".
Get a grip, honestly.
NO HOWARD IS SMART, IN HIS BRAIN HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE, ALL ASIANS THE LOT.
BUT HE JUST COMES OUT SAY THAT 'THEY DONT LIKE THE AUSTRALIAN WAY OF LIFE' - DO YOU KNOW WHY? - BECAUSE HE IS TH EPM
IF HE SAID- 'MUSLIMS SUCK' - THEN EXPECT HIM TO RESIGN PRETTY QUICKLY.

SO INDIRECTLY THATS WAT HE PROBABL MEANT.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
Everyone
I Wear Hejab Now Full-time
Yaaay
well done, another step to complete oppression.

Now all u have to do, is not be allowing to leave your house, and listen to all the requests of your sex hungry perverted husband.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
katie_tully said:
Get a grip, honestly.
Invite them over to BOS and see if they change their mind.

K

katie_tully

They're funnier than Bosers. The lefties get more irate and last about 2 posts before they give up and call us racist pooey heads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)