Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
DUDE. what are you on about ?

Where did i say pressuring kids was a good thing ??? You said Europeans dont care about what their kids do when it comes to education, i just showed you some that i know who also impose pressure on their kids. You said it was just indians and asians , im showing you it happens in all cultures. There are some indians who dont care about education at all. There are others who care way too much. Same goes for Australians, Europeans, Asians, and every other country in the world. its called diversity and its what keeps the economy running.

Im not a doctor and i really dont care for your respect. I am saying however, there are a lot of people who do judge a person by what they do. And that is human nature. Its called class and status. And it is very prominent in Australia, australians are very class conscious. If you do/did society n culture for hsc, youd know what i mean. they have a whole topic on this in equality and difference.
i didnt say they didnt pressure them...i said that we dont look at jobs and give people respect just because they are a barrister or whatever

omgd.

HSC
N/A
i didnt say they didnt pressure them...i said that we dont look at jobs and give people respect just because they are a barrister or whatever
You don't, society does. And you cant speak for a whole group of people, everyone is different. And basically, that is my point.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
yes...but ur claiming the world society judges people based upon what their job is...call me crazy
my bad. i didnt write that properly, i can see why youd think i meant that. Basically i meant that there is a part of society who doesnt judge based on occupation/class/status, such as yourself. But you said not everyone does, and the truth of the matter is, there is also a large proportion ( regardless of culture/race) that really do care about things like class and status and occupation and they judge others accordingly. Its naive to presume otherwise, because its human nature to think youre better than someone because you have something they dont.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
You believe in a mystical sky fairy who sent a man who fucked kids to tell you what to do

I think on the stupidity stakes I very much concede the title of utter pillock to you.
alright . =)

autumn-angel

HSC
Generalizing much ? Parents dont force their kids into careers unless they're very traditional. However, they do believe that at 16 when you want to for example do media communications or some shit youre not exactly thinking of job prospects and they guide you , thats what parents are meant to do right ? guide u in the right direction? they have 20yrs more knowledge than us and experience, they dont want us to make the same mistakes they did. If youre parents are pushing you into something, my guess is because theyre looking out for you. No parent in their right mind wants something that would disadvantage their child. But regardless of what youve seen/heard/believed, most bengalis that i know have chosen what they want to do by choice. Our generation isnt forced into anything. Just to prove this to you, I just wanna ask, how far your arts degree has taken you ? and Why you're now getting into law. Possibly because arts has not many career opportunities associated with it, and is pretty much a pointless course? See our parents would probably tell us that to save us wasting 3 years. So wed probably make a compromise of some sort, ie: combined degree.
wats wrong with arts? some people enjoy it... some bangalis might too

muhahahahahaha

HSC
its islam u moron...yeah substantial evidence....what were you living back in early AD???
yeah i know islam isnt a race...but hey at school we actually learnt that you could classify something against a religion to be racist, eg, pauline hanson's racist comment...why dont you go to my school and go up to my english teacher and tell her that she is wrong.

bazrah

HSC
its islam u moron...yeah substantial evidence....what were you living back in early AD???
yeah i know islam isnt a race...but hey at school we actually learnt that you could classify something against a religion to be racist, eg, pauline hanson's racist comment...why dont you go to my school and go up to my english teacher and tell her that she is wrong.
Haha I know it's Islam, but you can't really say someone is Islam that's why I used the world Muslim. The evidence comes from Islamic scriptures dopey such as the Sahih Bukhari. Your english teacher is wrong and I encourage you to walk up to her and tell her she is wrong. It's called religious discrimination. A Muslim can be a white, black, or asian so you can't call it racist because she hasn't discriminated against any certain race she has discriminated against a certain religion.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Haha I know it's Islam, but you can't really say someone is Islam that's why I used the world Muslim. The evidence comes from Islamic scriptures dopey such as the Sahih Bukhari. Your english teacher is wrong and I encourage you to walk up to her and tell her she is wrong. It's called religious discrimination. A Muslim can be a white, black, or asian so you can't call it racist because she hasn't discriminated against any certain race she has discriminated against a certain religion.
Which is a beautiful thing to do.

Given "religion" is simply an idea and our species propogates to higher levels through the criticism and scrutiny of ideas.

Or should we say that Obama "discriminates" against Republicians of the "conservative" ideology? Is he a conservaphobe?

Note though, in saying this I'm arguing against the use of the word "discrimination" at all- it needs to be separated from critcism/dislike.

I agree that "discriminating" against a person on the grounds of their religious identification (or anything else) is wrong as it would generally preculde that person from basic benefits that we all agree as a society should be equal- the right to education, equal employment opportunities etc

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You totally missed my point. This isnt a comparison of Australia against Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a third world country, and Australia is a first world country. Are you really going to compare the two ? I was telling that other person (whoever i quoted ) that all " Indians" and what not arent " housekeeping and taxi drivers" as they said. Because they pretty much claimed all migrants came here as forms of labour and we had nothing else to offer, and clearly theyre wrong. As youve said yourself, the ones who came here are successful. And ofcourse i came from a " shithole" so nice of you to put it that way. We have the tenth largest population in the world and the size of the country is as big as New York. I think considering that, the country is pretty well off the way it is. Its high in education and low in crime. With that many people, and that little space, and also being one of the poorest countries in the world, im surprised theres not more crime. And since were being honest, despite the shithole we come from, a lot of us have much more to offer than the typical australian. We dont take everything we have for granted and our lives consist of more than endless partying and getting laid/and drinking.
Citation please.

We dont take everything we have for granted and our lives consist of more than endless partying and getting laid/and drinking.
Plenty of caucasian people are the same.

Really? Because im pretty sure when you get sick or someone in your family gets an illness youre going to see whatever doctor you can find regardless of ethnicity. God forbid someone in your family gets cancer and you need instant medicial assistance, Id like to hear you say " no thanks, id prefer a white doctor. " Dont bite off more than you can chew, and leave the serious thinking to the government. They didnt bring doctors here for no reason, its because Australians here dont go into courses like medicine because as you said " you're parents dont care about your education" hence why you have a shortage of doctors.
Huh? No.

FYI: every single migrant practising doctor here has been forced to redo all their exams before they began practising here.
My dad had to study for 10 years before he could start working. So maybe consider that there has been a lot of hardwork involved and treat someone with respect because of the work they put in, and not because of where they got their education. You sound like a horrible person.
FYI: That's not true.

Generalizing much ? Parents dont force their kids into careers unless they're very traditional. However, they do believe that at 16 when you want to for example do media communications or some shit youre not exactly thinking of job prospects and they guide you , thats what parents are meant to do right ? guide u in the right direction?
You my dear are the one making all of the assumptions.

Just to prove this to you, I just wanna ask, how far your arts degree has taken you ? and Why you're now getting into law. Possibly because arts has not many career opportunities associated with it, and is pretty much a pointless course? See our parents would probably tell us that to save us wasting 3 years. So wed probably make a compromise of some sort, ie: combined degree.
What? Leave arts kids alone. They have just as much potential and logic as you do. More probably, seeing as your arguments are both incorrect and facetious.

jarkler

HSC
lol

Failure_123

HSC
funny that, i've only ever seen white: garbage cleaners, janitors, builders, brick layers, plumbers, abattoir workers, butchers, embalmers, portable sewage installers/cleaners etc

Face it, the majority of us 'foreigners' will only go as low as taxi drivers, part time 711 employees whilst study etc

Lol the majority of TAFE students are non curry/asian
Funny because if you go the business district in the city, it is prodominantly white. Also look at the judges and lawyers...all white...ignorance is bad..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)