NBA passion (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
man, the rest of the lakers team needs to learn how to score.

HSC
its over. i predicted pistons at start of playoffs, and its gonna come trueeee!

did anybody see how much of a farkin ballhog kobe was today? bloody selfish. they had time to get back in it with shaq but noooooo he just had to hoist some low percentage shots. and not only that, starts his plays at half court or something.

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Originally posted by skip to my lou
did anybody see how much of a farkin ballhog kobe was today? bloody selfish. they had time to get back in it with shaq but noooooo he just had to hoist some low percentage shots. and not only that, starts his plays at half court or something.
He's trying to take over... a la Michael Jordan - except they're not winning.

HSC
no. jordan produced. kobe is hogging it "trying to shoot out of the funk"

annnnywayyyyy
pistons won. kobe and co was a no show.
the lead got up to like 28 or sometyhing. it was a blowout.
only bad thing i saw was that darko was missing :(

neways. i predicted pistons prior to playoffs to win it all and they did. :D da trophy is going east!!

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, a good win. Team beats superstars with no cohesion.

Skip to my lou - Thats Rafer Alston right? Your nick is also rafer's nick?

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Wow. A short series with many expecting the result to the other way around when the series commenced. Congrats to the Pistons!

HSC
dwight howard got first pick. i thought he was a better pick than emeka okafor as well. he was a fricken monster in the mcdonald's allamerican

ben gordan number 3 pick? i dunno. good but good for number 3

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Okafor is perfect for the bobcats. Im anticipating the tmac and shaq scenarios though, interesting to see where they go.

Ninga

HSC
T-Mac and Yao would be pretty exciting, but it only leaves the rockets with 1 question - Who's gonna play point??!?!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
oh well. they can get some dodgy player to play point, tmac was running the plays at orlando anyway and averaged like 5 assists or somethin. though they will eventually have to find someone to fil point if they want to win the championship.

damn chicago is just stockpiling the guards, they have so many now. if only they had some half decent forwards and a good center, they might be an alright team.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm didnt chicago pick up Luol Deng? he'll probaly play the 3 but can cover the 4. if chicago actually kept their draft picks they would probaly have a decent team by now.

krn_boy

Hahaha. Chicago would have probably the league's best front court by now if they didn't do all those trades.

C: Brad Miller
PF: Elton Brand
SF: Ron Artest

That's an all star center(west), an underrated solid 20-10 guy and an all-star defensive player of the year.

What I don't get about the Bulls is why they drafted Gordon. I mean he's a good player but they already had Hinrich playing the point. And I know Gordon played the 2 at UConn, but he kinda seems undersized to play the 2 in the NBA.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Yeah gordon is gonna b e behind the pecking order, considering Jamal crawford isnt that of a bad player, he's a top defender and can shoot.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i think Chicago are gonna trade kirk hinrich and move crawford to 2 man, or trade both crawford and hinrich and pick up a good 2

i so hope that Dallas trade for Shaq, theyll be awesome...proposed trade:

Lakers Get:
Steve Nash (maybe thats why they got Devin Harris)
Antoine Walker
Marquis or Howard

Mavs Get:
Shaq

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Steve Nash is now in Phoenix. I read Cuban's blog and he said that the Phoenix offer was WAY over (almost double) what he was willing to pay.

I guess Devin Harris will have to develop faster then he expected.

Also, theyve lost a bargaining chip for Shaq. The Lakers say they have to get Dirk for Shaq otherwise the trade wont happen, but think that a three-way deal including Golden State (Dampier) could do the trick.

Future Dallas starting 5...
1. Marquis (6"5?)
2. Dirk (7"0)
3. Shawn Bradley (7"6)
4. Pavel Podzkoline (7"5)
5. Shaq (7"1)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
damn, that would be a very big team. they would kill everyone else on the boards.
i dont know if that will happen though, but u neva know

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't start Shawn Bradley for the life of me. The guy is crap, slow and can't shoot....just look at the reception he got at draft night when he went along, the whole crowd booed the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)