• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nelson Mandela has died, aged 95 (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahaha look if it is legitimate, give a source, it's quite pathetic that you have to make up an excuse not to show it
I dont have the source, but its common knowledge.

lol how were blacks "wealthier", how were they better off if now they were treated as subhuman?
because they weren't starving, perhaps?

Also, they werent treated as subhuman.

violently deestroy black rule for equality? lol what? I never said that
you support mandela's violence because inequality is bad

Yes because creating a political party with a certain agenda makes you entirely responsible for every single thing other people in the party do.
He supports what the ANC does. He was literally singing a song about killing white people, and has not ever ONCE spoken out about the murder of white farmers, for example. Mandela has never expressed concern with anything the ANC has done.

Zuma being a rapist has nothing to do with Mandela's actions for south africa

If Mandela was not a completely shit person he never would have let Zuma become president, which he more than had the power of doing.

explains the effects apartheid would have on people who grew up in those times and are adults in present day South Africa
How the fuck long do you think apartheid was around for? The past few decades?

these problems should have manifested decades ago for your hypothesis to be correct

no it *is* an argument cos if you fuck up a people enough there will be changes in their behaviour, it's a simple fact of life.
Black rape rates in america are much worse than at the start of the twentieth century, when the opposite ought to be true given what those blacks grew up with.

lol m8 iz u for real
yes. It was more the Europeans' country than the blacks' country. They wanted to preserve it and it did an excellent job. Now its all falling apart.

did it occur to you that they might have been leaving their countries for other reasons than south africa being some sort of eden?
That's idiotic. Why did the mass migration to South Africa only occur after colonisation, and out of all of Africa, why did they all go to South Afrtica?

What a grand fucking coincidence. They could have stayed above the border in Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique but instead they chose to go where they were treated as "subhumans".

yeah great fucking logic, you idiot.

Also how the hell does this justify treating people like shit being "fair". "oh if you're in my country i can do whatever the fuck i want with you"
If you go to someone else's house and you don't like their food, you don't complain about it.

oh yeah because moving out of a country and leaving your home is a very easy course of action for people, derp do you have any emotional intelligence? did it occur to you that leaving a country is not that easy, especially if you have a home and family?
THAT APPARENTLY DIDNT FUCKING STOP THEM FROM MOVING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Also, if you're "oppressed" and "treated like subhumans" you flee. That's what always happens under genuinely oppressive regimes.

ie. blacks were better off being treated as less than human. Goddamn you're retarded
So being wealthier, being healthier, having better socio-economic outcomes and living under a government that enforced teh rule of law and wasn't as corrupt as shit isn't good for you?

Again, why would black want to live there if it was so good?

and how were they treated as less than human? That's retarded. They were citizens with less rights than other groups of citizens.

for the rest of the bombings as im not bothered to dissect them you can see http://www.anc.org.za/show.php?id=2651 which gives a list of each attack, who was targetted and the ratio of military/security killed to civilians killed

THE ANC WEBSITE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

even then, if you were to add up the civilian casualties they are incredibly small compared to the numerous times black people were killed during apartheid
What black people killed?

The ANC has already murdered more white people since its been in power than the whites did in their history.

also start putting my posts in quotes or im not going to bother replying

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Fantastic logic.

I can't believe you had the audacity to reply to someone's post about prodigies claiming to be somewhat of a prodigy.
Crobat, m8, just because my suggestion is different to yours and politically incorrect does not mean that mine is completely and utterly and stupidly wrong.

Fucking think about it! You're the idiot if you dont realise this, HIV IS BAD YES, but its significantly decreased the magnitude of the issues africa faces, in comparison to the magnitude those issues could have been, had there been 10x or 100x more people to deal with in africa. All the issues of overpopulation are drastically decreased due to AIDS, and EVEN STILL they are fucking enormous. Doesnt that hint at what a catastrophe there could have been with so many more humans???

Are you not able to process the idea that perhaps it might not be such a good idea to have 100 children you cannot feed? fucking hell. And you have the nerve to insult me. And not only do I have the audacity, I have the ability m8, which i wrote extensively about on QZP's thread.

Though I honestly dont care about intelligence/prodigies and all that IQ shit anymore, its gotten boring and I know there's more to life than logic. I struggle in many areas of life outside those that im accustomed to, and now that im heading off to uni I will have to get better at living on my own in general.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Sylvia: yeah just blame all the darkies for the woes, white man's burden to make all these uncivilized heathens live properly amirite.
Its true though.

South africa empty and undeveloped. White men make it into rich civilisation. Black people take over, it turns to shit.

Exact same thing happened in Rhodesia.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"Education was segregated by means of the 1953 Bantu Education Act, which crafted a separate system of education for African students and was designed to prepare black people for lives as a labouring class"

yes fantastic educational opportunities provided by the glorious white man!
Better than it is now, where they just keep lowering the passing grade so everyone makes it through.

hayabusaboston

HSC
What I said might be considered cold and ruthless, but its the fucking truth, AIDS kills people, so less people to feed, so less fucking starvation. The truth is often politically incorrect, and anyone who f33ls the butthurt can get fucked, there's no denying facts, as much as they may be considered racist, sexist, ageist or whatever fucking -ist u can think of.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I guess he never heard of logistical growth when it comes to population.

Sylvia: yeah just blame all the darkies for the woes, white man's burden to make all these uncivilized heathens live properly amirite.
I guess you never heard of political incorrectness often being an accurate representation of the situation.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Crobat, m8, just because my suggestion is different to yours and politically incorrect does not mean that mine is completely and utterly and stupidly wrong.

Fucking think about it! You're the idiot if you dont realise this, HIV IS BAD YES, but its significantly decreased the magnitude of the issues africa faces, in comparison to the magnitude those issues could have been, had there been 10x or 100x more people to deal with in africa. All the issues of overpopulation are drastically decreased due to AIDS, and EVEN STILL they are fucking enormous. Doesnt that hint at what a catastrophe there could have been with so many more humans???

Are you not able to process the idea that perhaps it might not be such a good idea to have 100 children you cannot feed? fucking hell. And you have the nerve to insult me. And not only do I have the audacity, I have the ability m8, which i wrote extensively about on QZP's thread.
I didn't say it was wrong, just that it's a stupid way of thinking.

I suppose both the World Wars, the many episodes of wars between and after, the epidemic outbreaks recently and in history, the massacres in Rwanda, and the many other political massacres such as the Sri Lankan civil war were all also positive in that they thinned out the population too?

Time to stop trying "m8". I'm flattered you picked me out from the many that laughed and picked on your response but that was a petty attempt at cold-hearted logic and you're really just constantly embarrassing yourself.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
hahaha look if it is legitimate, give a source, it's quite pathetic that you have to make up an excuse not to show it

because they weren't starving, perhaps?

Also, they werent treated as subhuman.

you support mandela's violence because inequality is bad

He supports what the ANC does. He was literally singing a song about killing white people, and has not ever ONCE spoken out about the murder of white farmers, for example. Mandela has never expressed concern with anything the ANC has done.

If Mandela was not a completely shit person he never would have let Zuma become president, which he more than had the power of doing.

How the fuck long do you think apartheid was around for? The past few decades?

these problems should have manifested decades ago for your hypothesis to be correct

Black rape rates in america are much worse than at the start of the twentieth century, when the opposite ought to be true given what those blacks grew up with.

yes. It was more the Europeans' country than the blacks' country. They wanted to preserve it and it did an excellent job. Now its all falling apart.

That's idiotic. Why did the mass migration to South Africa only occur after colonisation, and out of all of Africa, why did they all go to South Afrtica?

What a grand fucking coincidence. They could have stayed above the border in Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique but instead they chose to go where they were treated as "subhumans".

yeah great fucking logic, you idiot.

If you go to someone else's house and you don't like their food, you don't complain about it.

THAT APPARENTLY DIDNT FUCKING STOP THEM FROM MOVING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Also, if you're "oppressed" and "treated like subhumans" you flee. That's what always happens under genuinely oppressive regimes.

So being wealthier, being healthier, having better socio-economic outcomes and living under a government that enforced teh rule of law and wasn't as corrupt as shit isn't good for you?

Again, why would black want to live there if it was so good?

and how were they treated as less than human? That's retarded. They were citizens with less rights than other groups of citizens.

for the rest of the bombings as im not bothered to dissect them you can see http://www.anc.org.za/show.php?id=2651 which gives a list of each attack, who was targetted and the ratio of military/security killed to civilians killed

THE ANC WEBSITE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What black people killed?

The ANC has already murdered more white people since its been in power than the whites did in their history.

also start putting my posts in quotes or im not going to bother replying
lol so being treated like shit and lesser than whites is not being treated as subhuman?

oh wait, i remember what you said, it's in my sig hahaha

in fact to put your delusions about people being better off under apartheid read this http://starvingcreatives.wordpress....-delusion-of-a-well-run-apartheid-government/

where is your evidence balck people werent starving? Or poor?

Except mandela's organisation in the vast majority of instances as demonstrated by my source targetted security and military forces for the sake of fighting the oppression of black people in south africa, this is hardly a bad thing at all.

As for your claim that mandela did nothing for white farmers

"The particular mix of groups that operate varies by area, with border zones continuing a strong history of Commando volunteers, while wealthier farmers are more likely to employ private security firms. The police and these groups are linked together as part of the Rural Protection Plan,[20] created in 1997 by President Nelson Mandela."

oh how embarrassing for you

"yes. It was more the Europeans' country than the blacks' country."

yes. It was more the Europeans' country than the blacks' country.

hahahaha lost my shit are u rly this dumb

yeah? what evidence is there? u still havent given a source for this claim no matter how much i ask you

and yeah but the person in the house can't murder you and treat you like shit just because they own that house, i guess you think josef fritzl was innocent with that logic too, he fed his children so according to sylviab he can do whatever he wants with them.

yes because packing up and leaving is really easy, would they be able to afford establishing a life elsewhere considering they got fuck all during apartheid? and again, where is your source lol

again, source haha you make all these claims but you have provided NO sources

because having less rights robs you of your dignity, makes you a lesser being than others, how can you not understand that

lol yes the ANC website actually lists the casualties and why they did it, more legitimate than just a link that lists a bunch of attacks without providing any context as to what happened or who was even killed

"what black people killed?"

are u kidding me lol

hayabusaboston

HSC
I didn't say it was wrong, just that it's a stupid way of thinking.

I suppose both the World Wars, the many episodes of wars between and after, the epidemic outbreaks recently and in history, the massacres in Rwanda, and the many other political massacres such as the Sri Lankan civil war were all also positive in that they thinned out the population too?

Time to stop trying "m8". I'm flattered you picked me out from the many that laughed and picked on your response but that was a petty attempt at cold-hearted logic and you're really just constantly embarrassing yourself.
Would you believe, yes, as damaging as all those things were, ULTIMATELY, they serve to control over population, be it just a bit in some cases, or a lot in other cases.

The many that picked and laughed at my response? 3. And those 3 people didn't even consider arguing against my point, merely suggesting it is
"stupid way of thinking."

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What I said might be considered cold and ruthless, but its the fucking truth, AIDS kills people, so less people to feed, so less fucking starvation. The truth is often politically incorrect, and anyone who f33ls the butthurt can get fucked, there's no denying facts, as much as they may be considered racist, sexist, ageist or whatever fucking -ist u can think of.
you're an idiot

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
itt sylviab thinks its ok for black people to have less rights than white people because white people took over Africa by force which means it's their country and its good if they treat black people like shit because that is fair

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I guess you never heard of political incorrectness often being an accurate representation of the situation.
Would you believe, yes, as damaging as all those things were, ULTIMATELY, they serve to control over population, be it just a bit in some cases, or a lot in other cases.

The many that picked and laughed at my response? 3. And those 3 people didn't even consider arguing against my point, merely suggesting it is
"stupid way of thinking."
You are a great thinker and a foremost sage of our era.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
So what do you think Kiraken, do you think the world has deteriorated down to just selfishness and greed? Do you think there are still good people that remain?
Oh look, another 17 year old who has lost faith in humanity.

Get out with your teenage angst.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I told you to, so if youre going to be lazy im going to lazy back

people who created civilisation out of practically nothing privilege the people who acomplished this over the people who never managed to build civilisation by themselves

wow so evil why would they ever do that

is zimbabwe a shithole because of the legacy of the white government, who also built civilisation out of nothing and made the country wealthier than anywhere in else in african history?

clueless piece of shit
Nah lol dont kid urself, if you had any credibility you would reply instead of giving up

people imposing civilisation and what they believe is better on other people who are perfectly happy living how they are is simply an arrogant forcing of a superiority complex on others. Its an immature mentality akin to some kid going up to another kid's sandbox and punching him in the head and breaking his train toy cos "remote controlled planes are so much better". If a people are happy and content with how they live and are not impinging on the freedom of others its simply wrong to force them to change because you feel they are worse than you.

But I wouldnt expect you to understand considering you literally said its fair that black people have less rights

Last edited:

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you guys ever done anything to support whatever your cause is? You guys are independent probably now. Probably in the 20's. Rather than just threading this , why dont you guys do something about it? Actions speak louder than words. 'nuff said.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Population growth decreases as health care and wealth improves, paradoxically. Or not so paradoxically, considering birth control is a big part of an effective health care system. If effective birth control was widespread in Africa, both the spread of HIV and overpopulation would be reduced.

If the provision of health care on the African continent improves, the population growth will likely slow. This has been observed in every developed nation, and the converse in every underdeveloped nation.

Tasteless

HSC
south africa is a cesspit of poverty and violence but at least there's """Equality""" now.
As much as I'm pro freedom, I have to agree with you here.

It really was a terrible trade.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
As much as I'm pro freedom, I have to agree with you here.

It really was a terrible trade.
That's what happens when you completely tear down the previous power structure, everything goes to shit. Same as Iraq, saddam is an ass but now iraq is shit because there's a huge power vacuum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)