Never been in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I took my valentines to Maccas for dinner. (dw i shouted, so its all good) Heaps romantic.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Cant really say i've been in a relationship, but i have been in the awkward flirt phase :p haha
Initially him and I were the best of friends and at some point we had gotten feelings for each other. That basically screwed up our friendship and its just awkward flirting from then on haha
But that was waaay back in yrs 7/8.
So I guess my reason to not date/get into a relationship was that particular experience I had

Daniellemc

HSC
I have the problem of not knowing how to talk to guys I guess :/

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I have the problem of not knowing how to talk to guys I guess :/
Dw, you sound like me.

I'm not worrying about guys atm, just focus on yourself and building your confidence and it'll come naturally.

That's what I hope. Don't force it otherwise you'll get a shitty guy who wants ridiculous things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Dw, you sound like me.

I'm not worrying about guys atm, just focus on yourself and building your confidence and it'll come naturally.

That's what I hope. Don't force it otherwise you'll get a shitty guy who wants ridiculous things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i wouldnt be worrying about a relationship if i was living the highroller lyf as a junior accountant :p

Daniellemc

HSC
Dw, you sound like me.

Yea, that's the way I see it, I'm going to finish school first and get a good hsc result then I'll worry about guys, and I'm really picky he has to be nice to everyone and he has to like doing stuff with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)