North Korea (1 Viewer)

nsbrando

HSC
Why would America involve itself in the war? Isn't the war between north and south korea? (I am pretty bad in politics...) So let them kill themselves.
There are US bases in South Korea, so this makes them involve as well

Frostbitten

HSC
Why would America involve itself in the war? Isn't the war between north and south korea? (I am pretty bad in politics...) So let them kill themselves.
You don't know a thing about the world do you? XD

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That was the old regime. The new one is more of an unknown quantity. Besides, mistakes still happen. None of the belligerent governments actually wanted to go to war in 1914.
Is it? It seems like the only difference is that Kim Jong-Un has his face on shit now.

I don't think World War 1 is quite analogous to this situation but I see what you're saying. It did take me a while though.
It is cheaper to manufacture products in North Korea than it is in China. So there is some purpose.
because slave labour
Only the permanent members of the Security Council are allowed to have nuclear weapons. All others must be eliminated because they are a threat to American influence. This is the logic behind American foreign policy.
and I guess that's why China and Russia have nukes right

retrogradesteps

HSC
N/A
you do realise some people living in Australia have ties with those in Korea?
"let them kill themselves"? cold.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
did you guys see the news this morning? north korea approves missile attack on america wtf is going here man

kat12345

HSC
N/A
if they cant feed their people, how can they afford war?
As with past communist states there is corruption within the leadership. (And they're not a true communist state at that)
The food supplies are taken by those in power and should be distributed to all the people as under the ideals of the communist/marxist system, and instead the officials take the food and supplies for themselves and give nothing to the ordinary people. So the ordinary people starve while their leaders feast and kill people :(

HSC
N/A
As with past communist states there is corruption within the leadership. (And they're not a true communist state at that)
The food supplies are taken by those in power and should be distributed to all the people as under the ideals of the communist/marxist system, and instead the officials take the food and supplies for themselves and give nothing to the ordinary people. So the ordinary people starve while their leaders feast and kill people :(
what food supplies? didnt their food aid get cut off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)