Now tell me this isn't evil. (1 Viewer)

Russdog

russell
HSC
i see no logic in not supporting abortion other than plainly to create a conflict of opinion.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
The girl cannot be blamed for having an abortion, she is simply too young to make these kinds of decisions and should under no circumstances be allowed to risk giving birth to the babies.

That said abortion should always be the very last resort - in this extreme case as far as I am aware, it was.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Well if medical opinion said that she would certainly die, I would offer that two lives can be better than one. That sort of self-sacrifice would be a beautiful example to the world

/flees to fort
because a nine year old girl would know what she was dying for.

there is no chance in hell i'd let my nine year old kid die giving birth to twins because 'two lives would be better than one', especially seeing as she probably wouldn't even understand it.

this is such a sad story. and i agree, the church should be supporting the girl in this time.

Russdog

russell
HSC
Well if medical opinion said that she would certainly die, I would offer that two lives can be better than one. That sort of self-sacrifice would be a beautiful example to the world

/flees to fort
that's some seriously irrational bullshit man.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
because a nine year old girl would know what she was dying for.

there is no chance in hell i'd let my nine year old kid die giving birth to twins because 'two lives would be better than one', especially seeing as she probably wouldn't even understand it.

this is such a sad story. and i agree, the church should be supporting the girl in this time.
I didnt notice that she was 9 guys
i sorry

greekgun

HSC
Yet another country which is dictated by its main populalitions religion. Well done religion, well done...

greekgun

HSC
Fuck these countries for pretty much force feeding their citizens religion. Thank god i live in Australia.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
I find it interesting how so many bosers are so vehemently anti-religion.
Yet, when a religious institution expels some of it's members because they dont adhere to it's well defined rules you all cry blue murder.

If religion is such a terrible thing surely you should be glad that the family are now no longer involved in the convoluted mess of institutionalized religion.

That is, unless you admit that religion does actually improve the lives of millions of people, regardless of how factually based it is.

Last edited:

@who

HSC
noone cares about your little crusade against christianity,
feminazis like you think killing babies is ok, and although cases like this do occur, they are very, VERY rare.
For the most part, women partake in 'abortions' simply for their own convenience, ie. they didnt keep their legs closed.
so before you go trying to monger hate against the church i suggest you think about what youre doing.
not that i care about your worthless opinion, but i thought a more logical brain process should be demonstrated here.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
noone cares about your little crusade against christianity,
feminazis like you think killing babies is ok, and although cases like this do occur, they are very, VERY rare.
For the most part, women partake in 'abortions' simply for their own convenience, ie. they didnt keep their legs closed.
so before you go trying to monger hate against the church i suggest you think about what youre doing.
not that i care about your worthless opinion, but i thought a more logical brain process should be demonstrated here.
did you even bother to read the OP?

greekgun

HSC
Hey im not against religion in anyway, and i dont care if some1 is religous or not. And im sure that millions of people lives are improved due to religion - but religion is too binding in some coutries and dictates way too much. They have crossed the line by force feeding people into what they believe in...and with the power religion has in some coutries, they can pretty much force feed watever bullshit they want just like how in the artical about the brazilian girl who was raped, and then had to suffer because she had an abortion.

Sure, religion is good, in gives people faith and hope, and does help many people, but it also doesnt help alot of people too.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I find it interesting how so many bosers are so vehemently anti-religion.
Yet, when a religious institution expels some of it's members because they dont adhere to it's well defined rules you all cry blue murder.
It's not that the family has been kicked out of the church, it's that they so strongly cobdemn it.

That is, unless you admit that religion does actually improve the lives of millions of people, regardless of how factually based it is.
Well it obviously doesn't.

E

Empyrean444

i see no logic in not supporting abortion other than plainly to create a conflict of opinion.
Rubbish. Under 'normal' circumstances I think there is a definite case for disallowing abortion (ie when it is used in lieu of/as well as and to the same purpose as contraception). However, in cases like these (ie rape and serious risk to the mother's life/wellbeing) then yes, there is little logic - or morality - in saying no to it.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Christians are a bunch of self righteous hacks.

A fetus has no brain or heart beat therefore it cannot be called a living human as it has not yet developed the complex emotions and feelings a person has.

Therefore abortion can be considered humane.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

Well it obviously doesn't.
Saying that religion doesn't help improve the lives of atleast some of it's followers is a pretty epic claim, got evidence to back that up?
From the billions of people that follow some kind of religion it would be reaching pretty far to claim that not even a small minority have better lives because of religion.

It's not that the family has been kicked out of the church, it's that they so strongly cobdemn it.
No, the church can condemn whatever it wants, freedom of speech mang. The fact that they felt so strongly as to excommunicate the family is what everyone is angry about.

@ The_highwayman
Excellent post, kudos.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
"... including raping your step-daughters."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)