• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimberly.loves said:
Nah, i still blame Finch. Its the only plausible explanation. Im too blinded by denial to see anything else.
She's right, Copious.

I have a Microsoft Word document that she wrote in anger when Dragons beat Roosters 26-24 on Anzac Day, 2005.

I empathised with her anger, but concomitantly giggled because we won.

snickerdoodle, the Dogs lost to a team that was in-form and without injuries. Can't blame it entirely on not having forwards .. Dragons missed Ryles, Sims, Payne on Saturday but still beat the Panthers well.

Coincidence? We'll see ..

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
snickerdoodle, the Dogs lost to a team that was in-form and without injuries.
Coz they played shit.

Is that not a good reason to lose? Without 4 Origin forwards, losing against an in form team on conversions whilst playing shit shows that the season is still up and running to me.

I stress the 'to me'. I'm a Dogs fan. It ain't over til we get knocked out of the finals (or win the GF).

Last edited:

kimberly.loves

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
She's right, Copious.

I have a Microsoft Word document that she wrote in anger when Dragons beat Roosters 26-24 on Anzac Day, 2005.

I empathised with her anger, but concomitantly giggled because we won.

snickerdoodle, the Dogs lost to a team that was in-form and without injuries. Can't blame it entirely on not having forwards .. Dragons missed Ryles, Sims, Payne on Saturday but still beat the Panthers well.

Coincidence? We'll see ..
Um, Righteo. Thats GREAT. Really.

HSC
sydneyroosters.com.au said:
Morley Press Conference
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
A press conference has been called for later tonight by the Warrington Wolves where it is speculated Adrian Morley will announce he has accepted a 4 year contract.

Although this cannot be currently confirmed by the Sydney Roosters, if this is his preferred option, the Roosters wish Adrian Morley all the best as he has been a great ambassador and clubman for the Roosters over the past 5 years.

The Club also confirms Adrian will be released to play for Great Britain in the up coming Test Match against New Zealand in England. Adrian has great pride in playing for his country and the Roosters have agreed to this release as repayment for his outstanding service.

As soon as any confirmed announcement has been made, the Roosters will keep you up to date with the full details.
:( I think kimi is going to be more upset about this than me.

AND

nrl.com said:
Moimoi not guilty of NRL biting charge

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 8:30 PM

Parramatta prop Fuifui Moimoi has been found not guilty of biting Melbourne forward Brett White after a lengthy hearing at the NRL judiciary.

Moimoi's case was referred straight to the judiciary after White lodged both an on-field and written complaint about the incident in Sunday's match at Parramatta Stadium.

But after an hour-long hearing the three-member panel of ex-players needed less than five minutes to find Moimoi not guilty, leaving the Eels forward free to play this weekend.
So where did Brett get the bite marks from??

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Kimi said:
Go dig a hole, crawl in there and die for all I care...

I don’t care that the dragons won...and I don’t care for what you have to say cos I know what you’re going to say neway...

Reasons to why the game was screwed on Monday
Mistakes made by referee Sean Hampstead
• I think tripping someone over would be worth a sent-off but instead, the stupid ref decided to put Wes Naiqama on report instead for tripping minichiello... a penalty would have been nice for us. But no- damn favouritism. The trip was so damn obvious and deliberate for gods sack—stupid ref.

• Stupid ref failed to penalise Willie Manu for a deliberate and Obvious hold-down on Crocker...and then a short while later the dragons get a try…what a coincidence!--stupid ref

• The spear tackle by Jason ryles on Crocker...like ryles didn’t even get in trouble for it- being on report doesn’t actually help—he started the fight and instead brett finch got sin binned for it cos he got involved?---wtf! like there should have been a penalty for getting involved in the fight but not sin binned. and sending another dragon off doesn’t make it look like it was fair...stupid ref.

• Roosters were denied so many penalties cos the ref was just...retarded. Like he let dragons get away with being offside so many times cos either he didn’t care, he wasnt looking, or because he was just stupid. Stupid Ref

• The last try by Matt copper, so obvious it was a double movement but they still gave it to him...how wrong can you be?! Probably felt sorry for dragons who were freaking desperate to win their second game all season... Its damn incorrect and such a wrong call. stupid ref

Comments
• if it wasn’t for crocker [who looks like he has diahreea must of the time], and their poor ball security we had [freaking dropping the ball like 2o times or so] then the dragons wouldn’t have seized the opportunities and got their tries…so think of it as this--

“you won cos we fucked it up- not because you guys were actually good enough to get your own tries through your own capabilities.”

• You’ve only lost to teams that were expected to win such as Manly. so its probably one of those one-off wins that comes along…very rarely.

• [For sonyah] trent bareet cried before the game, I don’t care why he cried [cos it was anzac day probably] but only pussys cry so im standing by the fact he’s gay... hmmm he’s also having a sexual relationship with nathan brown and they were caught by mark gasnier in the shed [who then joined in on the action. -wink wink !]
Ewww think of the children---

• The win was only the Dragons' second of the season so don’t get so excited. Especially if it took 6 losses at the beginning of the season to actually ‘win’ a game, and another loss to actually win another game. I don’t think you can go very far in the season doing that…hmm

But then, its too early in the season to get hysterical...not even a third through it yet---so anything can happens...[so long as we beat the damn broncos... a.k.a stupid base of wankers] So YES, we played a shit game (happy now!?) but it was close…like I would think that 26-24 was close---u only won by two points...an improvement for you if u look at the shit you’ve got so far this season and the last three or so years that the roosters have actually won this annual Anzac Match.

Oh yeh, and don’t try and tease me cos I go ‘quite crazy at times and , yes I do punch and kick... and if you disagree with anything- you can book an appointment with me cos im free anytime and ill willingly watch the game with you...until the last five or so minutes of the game..
Btw. I wrote all this cos I was soooooo psd off and I was currently in a state off denial, and I knew I was going to get shit neway…plus I couldn’t be bothered looking at your fucken faces…bYEBYE
Oh and no we do not suck...at least we’re still beating you-

the SYDNEY ROOSTERS 2005---
That's why I keep it.

It makes me laugh every time I decide to read it again.

Also, it makes me happy when I realise that since that day, St George Illawarra have only lost nine NRL matches. Out of 32. That's a 72% winning percentage.

The Roosters, in comparison, have lost seventeen. Out of 30. That's a 43% winning percentage.

It's probably no secret that they are the team I hate most in the competition.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Broncos vs Dragons -- Broncos are formidable coming off the back of Origin matches; Dragons have MATHEW HEAD BACK!!! .. but they aren't playing well enough at the moment to beat Brisbane.
Tigers vs Roosters -- Went with the Roosters last week, thinking they would get the win they "needed". This will be the last time that I go for the upset to keep their season alive; if they lose here they are finished for 2006.
Eels vs Rabbitohs -- Hindmarsh won't let the Eels lose this one.
Sharks vs Sea Eagles -- Two form sides of the comp; the Scum at home should be strong enough, though. I'd tip the Sea Eagles if it was at Brookvale, though.
Warriors vs Knights -- Joey's back .. and FRESH!
Storm vs Raiders -- Raiders in form, they usually trouble Melbourne in Melbourne, but the Storm have 10 wins in a row there and are looking better every week.
Bulldogs vs Cowboys -- Cowboys just *have* to win, or they are pretty much stuffed.
Panthers -- Bye

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I cant believe as soon as the peach goes to South Sydney they win a game. Go the peach. What a man. I hope south Sydney win the rest of their games and lose the Grand Final to th esharks and Peachey plays a half for bopthe sides. I know thats not legal in RL, but i dont care. Carn the Peach.

HSC
Random_87 said:
I cant believe as soon as the peach goes to South Sydney they win a game. Go the peach. What a man. I hope south Sydney win the rest of their games and lose the Grand Final to th esharks and Peachey plays a half for bopthe sides. I know thats not legal in RL, but i dont care. Carn the Peach.
LOL! that would be a pretty interesting game with him playing for both sides!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
That's why I keep it.

It makes me laugh every time I decide to read it again.

Also, it makes me happy when I realise that since that day, St George Illawarra have only lost nine NRL matches. Out of 32. That's a 72% winning percentage.

The Roosters, in comparison, have lost seventeen. Out of 30. That's a 43% winning percentage.

It's probably no secret that they are the team I hate most in the competition.
Please leave me alone.

chocolate_lover said:
:( I think kimi is going to be more upset about this than me.
You're right. I cried.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
S. T. O. R. M.

Forget the rest. Especially Roosters.

The End.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random 87 said:
Eoin, everything you say is gold. I'm sigging this one when Kimis quote gets boring.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Bookie said:
Eoin, everything you say is gold. I'm sigging this one when Kimis quote gets boring.

It has gotten boring .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)