• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo_

good kid
HSC
shortygb said:
well for a p-plater 0.01 is over the limit, zero tolerance. and for a normal driver isnt it 0.05 or 0.5? so he would be over that too...and he only gets $50 fine, id like to be famous too.

but you would be pissed off if you dont get to play. but then again he gets all that money for doing nothing.
Your limit is 0.02 until 25... this is pretty poor news, who really cares.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Agreed Davo! lets talk about Beating Manly this weekend!

...and Davo, who do u support? i forgot (if u support Manly this isn't some lame joke, i just can't remember who u support)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
SBW the best player never to play.
never played!?! the lad must be pretty good if he can earn NZ test selection...be able to command $1,000,000 from English Rugby League teams...win a grand final and become a household name without playing.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Double routings. Well done you rorting raping raving drunk driving bomb planting bastards.

I thought being a Sharks fan was bad.

Consecutive routings. You guys suck.

Thanks Tigers, you've pretty much sealed our top 8 position.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
The Tigers play the best brand of Footy around. I hope they go all the way, cos of course the sharkies wont, but they really are in sintilating form. Hope they win. and I hope the Dragons LOSE and lose badly. Go the Eels (feels weird saying that, my brother supports the eels, i dont like em much, but anyone but the Dragons).
I wish i was a tigers supporter, then it would be even better watching their expansive brand of footy. God Marshall and Prince are good. and god the Bulldogs where shit. How bout Mason stirring shit in the last minute? I mean WTF Willie? the a minute later he walks up, apologises and shakes his hand. What an idiot. That makes me glad the doggies are keeping him, so that cronulla dont (and didnt) get him.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
the bulldogs must be devastated after losing by 52 points 2 weeks in a row,, and to top it off their final hopes are all over (well there finals hopes rests in the wins and losses of other teams)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random 87 said:
That makes me glad the doggies are keeping him, so that cronulla dont (and didnt) get him.
And instead pay $400k for Ross. i'd rather have Mason.

The Sharkies hopefully make the 8, and win the premiership.

In the unthinkable, 1% scenario that they wont, anyone bar the Eels and Drags. I sort of wanna go the locals the Tigers, but then..... I've always liked the Broncos.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
This past month has been awful.

Injuries may be an excuse for losing, but not by this much.

Oh well, bring on 06

Bookie said:
I thought being a Sharks fan was bad.
It is

beith

Phony addministrator
HSC
Bookie said:
And instead pay $400k for Ross. i'd rather have Mason.

The Sharkies hopefully make the 8, and win the premiership.

In the unthinkable, 1% scenario that they wont, anyone bar the Eels and Drags. I sort of wanna go the locals the Tigers, but then..... I've always liked the Broncos.
Mason is too loyal. Go the bulldogs

J

jhakka

Very disappointed with that one. :(

But I figure, we'll just let the Souths enjoy that victory for the next ten years.

Gawd, I love the Chookpen mob. They're funny bastards. Huzzah for Bay 32.

Lu Lu

HSC
Does anyone know the name of the NRL footy player that recently come out that he had a gambling prob? I'm not 100% but I think he plays for the warrior or the bulldogs?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
No prblemo LuLu, but I dont know how you can write an essay about a Rugby league player with a gambling problem.....I wish my English department asked for those kinda questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)