O-Week 2010 (1 Viewer)

Sarah92

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah cool, we probably saw each other =P

Well if by chance we were in the same group, I had a black and white singlet, and I was the one who asked Phillip Boulton if he used animals other than mice in his experiments =)

lol yeah. this^^
oh that was when he started talking about how cats were used in experimentation, right?

i think theres a picture of me in my profile...i'm fairly easy to pick out =P

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Nawww. I love the part where you guys have no idea :) Open minds people.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
oh that was when he started talking about how cats were used in experimentation, right?

i think theres a picture of me in my profile...i'm fairly easy to pick out =P
yeah, that's the one!

lol, i'm really bad at remembering faces, so you don't look familiar... but i'm sure i'll see you again next week =)

Lothy

HSC
Hey, that was my highlight too! $25/fortnight is a bit lame though, so I think I'll just rock up randomly for a pilates class or a swim =)
Yeah, and not to mention you only get that price if you get the year-long membership. :uhoh:

But if you actually find time to use the place, it wouldnt be such a hefty cost (especially considering it includes the pool access!!) I might just use that 7-day Free membership I got and try the place out.

~untitled~

HSC
I am proud to say that I came to collect an assignment today and during this stop joined in the o-week festivities, sampling one of the uni's finest free veggie burgers and a snowcone.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oooh yes, the snowcone! Only comes out for O-week.

I looooove that veggie cart thing that's outside Auchmuty at lunch times. Mmmm.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oooh yes, the snowcone! Only comes out for O-week.

I looooove that veggie cart thing that's outside Auchmuty at lunch times. Mmmm.
Smells gross, I've always wanted to try it, but can't bring myself to it when there's so much better smelling food around.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Man I always loved the smell! Haha. Always tasted good too. Not the cheapest food out (though might be these days), but I enjoyed sitting on the ground to a fresh, home-made meal. Om nom nom.

Don't they do free sausage sizzles on Thursdays at the Union building too? Nom.

jackydoll

HSC
so much free stuff. get amongst it.
I got free cookies :)

I am proud to say that I came to collect an assignment today and during this stop joined in the o-week festivities, sampling one of the uni's finest free veggie burgers and a snowcone.
veggie burgers FTW, even though it was just on one slice of white bread

Has anyone joined any clubs or organisations? I've joined the Women's Collective, Environmental group, Watt Gallery and the Atheist society.

emmcyclopedia

HSC

Has anyone joined any clubs or organisations? I've joined the Women's Collective, Environmental group, Watt Gallery and the Atheist society.
don't forget the onion =P
lol... it was a bit of a sad lunch imo, but free food=good food!

i'm actually really impressed that newy always has vegetarian alternatives, and heaps of it. speaking of societies... i wonder if they have a vegetarian society?

jackydoll

HSC
don't forget the onion =P
lol... it was a bit of a sad lunch imo, but free food=good food!

i'm actually really impressed that newy always has vegetarian alternatives, and heaps of it. speaking of societies... i wonder if they have a vegetarian society?
Yeah totally, just get some club starter kit from the student hub I think, but the environment collective is pretty much the closest :hippie: Some of the members and contributors of the Women's collective to practice veganism though.

But I hate onions :tongue:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Yeah totally, just get some club starter kit from the student hub I think, but the environment collective is pretty much the closest :hippie: Some of the members and contributors of the Women's collective to practice veganism though.

But I hate onions :tongue:
sweet stuff dude :hippie:

lol... not going to start my own club! =P

hey, does women's collective equate to pretty much a feminist club? i like being hippie, but i'm not what you'd call a feminist.

Veganism is cool... but not for me. I like eggs!! (correction: NEED eggs)

jackydoll

HSC
hey, does women's collective equate to pretty much a feminist club? i like being hippie, but i'm not what you'd call a feminist.

Veganism is cool... but not for me. I like eggs!! (correction: NEED eggs)
Well pretty much, but they just like to express equality and womens rights on campus and talk about issues and attend Womens Rights Confrences

I'm lacto-ovo vegetarian but I go on and off eggs

brunx

HSC
all u biomed kids just keep away from the engineering buildings alright?

dont wanna have to start shit again

sam5

HSC
Why?

Vegetarians are some of the craziest pple on earth.

brunx

HSC
Yo Sam5, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Engineering is one of the best faculties of all time. One of the best faculties of all time

0bs3n3

HSC

Point being?

"Ok, I've think we've established we believe in nothing..." *everyone nods* ... *awkward silence*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)