O-Week 2010 (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
haha i went on the biomed tour as well....some of the talks were really interesting, others were a bit of a snooze....

but overall i'm fairly keen to start =)
Ooh, really? Were you in the groups that hadn't been on a tour before? I went to the enrolment day tour, so they took us to meet all of the scientists in their labs.

A part of me is looking forward to starting and seeing what it's all like, but quite frankly these holidays have been fricking amazing!

He's my good mate haha, i took the train up with him.
Ahaha, what a legend! How the hell did he cart all that stuff on the train?

i didnt like our canditature.
*slap* WATCHU TALKIN BOUT BOY! I'm doing biomed... thus by definition, the candidature must be cool.

But we'll just have to suck it up hey...there'll be some cool people out there. And they may or may not be in biomed... lol

fuller45

HSC
Today was a bit of a fail.
I thought the fail was over after we got out into the tour but then the guide spent 10 minutes telling us how a pump worked.

then i thought the fail was over when we got the sausage sizzle, but the line was like 20 minutes long, so we went to the other one and they ran out of bread...

the groups ranged from amusing to disturbing, i walked past one that had t-shirts that read "f--- off liberal scum" lol?

edit: oh but the boom box guy made it all worth it haha

Sarah92

HSC
Uni Grad
i didnt like our canditature.
really, why is that? i thought most people seemed alright, a few annoying ones here and there.

emmcylopedia - i went on the tour for people who got a tour on Feb 2, so we got to meet the scientists in their labs...maybe we were in the same group?

lol i know what you mean about not wanting holidays to end...i've been in lazy mode for the past 4 months :p

emmcyclopedia

HSC
really, why is that? i thought most people seemed alright, a few annoying ones here and there.

emmcylopedia - i went on the tour for people who got a tour on Feb 2, so we got to meet the scientists in their labs...maybe we were in the same group?

lol i know what you mean about not wanting holidays to end...i've been in lazy mode for the past 4 months :p
Ah cool, we probably saw each other =P

Well if by chance we were in the same group, I had a black and white singlet, and I was the one who asked Phillip Boulton if he used animals other than mice in his experiments =)

Today was the most boring day of my life.
lol yeah. this^^

sam5

HSC
the canditure was shit.

dunno why this came across to me, but it just did.

some of the guys had this "im a fucking wanker 100%" look on their faces.

And some of the girls were very unattractive and sour.

not as many nerds as i expected though.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
the canditure was shit.

there was one guy near me, he seemed like an absolute fricking tool. idk what it was about him, but he came waaaay too close into my personal space, i think he was exuding some serious sleaze bag vibes! eww...

but there was a nice girl i sat next to, she seemed heaps friendly and sociable.

sam5

HSC
there was one guy near me, he seemed like an absolute fricking tool. idk what it was about him, but he came waaaay too close into my personal space, i think he was exuding some serious sleaze bag vibes! eww...

but there was a nice girl i sat next to, she seemed heaps friendly and sociable.
there seemed like there were a few of them (tools). The blokes i was with wernt bad.

never found any of them though (nice girls).

MailMofo

HSC
There's no girls in a hundred meter radius of my degree. :(

murphyad

HSC
Hey guys n' girls,

From what I've heard, tonight is the big party night for those who are into that sort of thing.

Also, is anyone going to the business and law faculty thingie tomorrow?

zaxmacks

HSC
the canditure was shit.

yeah, I'm pretty unimpressed with the people in my course. Though there was one attractive girl I was sitting behind when we broke up into the degrees.

Lothy

HSC
Went yesterday - Was alright I guess. Not really too much new - There was a distinct lack of free stuff in my bag when I got home.

Didn't sign up for any clubs. All seemed to have no purpose? lol. O well - Probably my highlight was checking out The Forum. Damn that's a sexy ass gym.

In hindsight, I should've taken my timetable with me and found out where all my classes would be. O well.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
There's no girls in a hundred meter radius of my degree. :(
haha - just walk past the nursing theatre?

Went yesterday - Was alright I guess. Not really too much new - There was a distinct lack of free stuff in my bag when I got home.

Didn't sign up for any clubs. All seemed to have no purpose? lol. O well - Probably my highlight was checking out The Forum. Damn that's a sexy ass gym.

In hindsight, I should've taken my timetable with me and found out where all my classes would be. O well.
Hey, that was my highlight too! $25/fortnight is a bit lame though, so I think I'll just rock up randomly for a pilates class or a swim =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)