O-Week (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
To watch or to participate in, ML? (the Qudditich and the rest)

And why are we doing that to Katy Perry? What's she ever done to us... =(
Participate. I'm gonna kick some asian ass!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol @ uts

so anyways O-week is next week. My friend wants to go on monday, but theres nothing on during the day on monday. Id rather go on friday. (UNSW)
anyone going to o-week? if so what uni/day?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
O-week is next week for me as well, though at UOW. May go to some stuff, probably the O-Party.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going UNSW on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Bringing my friends for the awesome water fight on Friday =D

etoile rouge

HSC
yeh, there's no O-week at UTS but apparently they have an O-camp. Its a 3 day camp.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
UNSW's O-Week looks a thousand times better than last year's. Tuesday seems like the best day. I'm quite keen to go (particularly for the Quidditch match). And there are the markets on Tuesday night too. And the chalk drawing competition.
I MIGHT actually attend O-Week.

twistedrebel

HSC
only UNSW students allowed at UNSW for others "FUCK OFF we're full"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's not our problem you people chose inferior universities. And let me again emphasise that the Good Uni Guide predicted UNSW would have the best O-Week because it is the best university. /elitism =P

Anyways, I might be going every day because I'm bored... over the weekend I'll plan exact things I'll attend and whatnot.

glache

HSC
N/A
So now that USYD's had their first day and UNSW's has been going on for a few days, how's everyone's O-Week been? I reckon UNSW >>> USYD's. So much more fun stuff to do. Yeah the activities might be more "childish" e.g. Quidditch match, pie throwing etc, but that suits me as opposed to USYD which I always feel tries to be hip-cool with too many bands and not enough crowd participation (though I do admit USYD's got more interesting C&S which I might've been too busy focusing on joining rather than paying attention to centre stage).

Kralex

HSC
Been happy with Macquaries O-week. Really informative and the clubs/societies seem cool.

Joined the Acturial Society lol. Their events seem to be the best.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
So now that USYD's had their first day and UNSW's has been going on for a few days, how's everyone's O-Week been? I reckon UNSW >>> USYD's. So much more fun stuff to do. Yeah the activities might be more "childish" e.g. Quidditch match, pie throwing etc, but that suits me as opposed to USYD which I always feel tries to be hip-cool with too many bands and not enough crowd participation (though I do admit USYD's got more interesting C&S which I might've been too busy focusing on joining rather than paying attention to centre stage).
WTF when did this happen?!

glache

HSC
N/A
WTF when did this happen?!
Uh....today at Quad centre stage, from about 3:45 to 4:15? (though the program did say 4-4:30) It was held by Studio 4 which is the comedy and improvisational theatre society. We were chucking "pies" (plates filled with sprayed foam) at the exec. I think it was the last one for the week as well, so bad luck there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)