Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
welcome to 2004 people. where forums are becoming the new pubs :p

anyways, there is nothing wrong with dating from a forum, besides that fling with crazyhobo, its worked veryvery well for me :D

Keen

MD
HSC
Computer dating is fine..... if you're a computer.

Keen

BabySilver

HSC
hrm Point taken in. Considered and thrown out.

Hey speaking of computer dating...
did you know you can get USB powered vibrators.
ALSO some of them can be controlled over the net byt someone with a correspoding program...

that's taking net dating to the extreme.

LazyBoy

HSC
BabySilver said:
hrm Point taken in. Considered and thrown out.

Hey speaking of computer dating...
did you know you can get USB powered vibrators.
ALSO some of them can be controlled over the net byt someone with a correspoding program...

that's taking net dating to the extreme.
thats been out for like 3 or so years now

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've had friends meet their partners online, some have worked, others have failed miserably, its like any relationship, I guess...not for me though.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
I met my girlfriend on ICQ. Heck, I just got ICQ in Year 9, only a couple of people on my list so decided to find more people to chat to. Never would've guessed I would end up going out with one of them.

danie

a fool
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
to you it has......ive never heard of it before so to me its new...very weird though lol
you've been deprived.

bubble_tea

thats hard, is it meeting a stranger off the net or meeting someone on the net who knows people you know?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
mack said:
It's happened off here a few times. I'd never do it myself- I'm just not into the whole internet meeting thing.
Oh the irony!

But yeh I guess in this information age it's only going to become increasingly common. I would never tune some chick on the net with the express intention of going out with her, but yeh if i built up a friendship first and then stuff clicked then perhaps I would consider it. But then is that really an internet relationship? You've met someone through the net, you probably even have common friends and then you become friends with them and decide you want to date.

nitabita

i met my current bf on a forum.. but that was only after about 6 months of being really good friends.. talking almost everyday and seeing each other every 2 or so weeks

it may seem kinda wierd.. but im grateful cos i know i would never have known him if i hadnt have originally met on the net. and now we have a normal relationship.. 15months and going strong!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
a friend met her boyfriend off the net
just like meeting a guy anywhere
she knew he wasnt a stalker(old man peddofile etc) because by the time they met they had exchanged pics and spoke on the fone and sms and emailed and even writen to eachother(via postman)
they went out for 2 months happily but it didnt work because of sumshit
but it wasnt a problem..
they got to know eachotehr pretty well b4 they met up..

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i meet my last boy of msn i saw a pic of him den we exchanged numbers den eventually meet up. i knew his school n sum ppl said hes a good guy n he is lol i luv him. my cousin meet her husband n the father of her child on the net it was risky her meet a complete stranger but they feel in luv i guess it depends on the situation

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
i met this gr8 girl on the net about 18months ago, and we've become really close every since, shes considered like one of my best friends... and its heaps hard to fight on the net...well atleast start a fight on the net...with her anyway...lol
nothing is really gona happen between us..atm anyway, shes too far away...shes just a gr8 girl, and i would miss her dear if we lost contact...which aint gona happen!! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)