Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
There is an ambiguity between the two meanings of gay.
One meaning refers to a homosexual male and the other refers to a lively and merry mood.
However I assumed there is a humorous contradiction intended in your statement through the first meaning and you have intended the other meaning of gay which you did not explicitly indicate.

bambii92

HSC
Re: E-Love

well, i can tell you that they dont work

on msn there was this guy under "random". he had been on my contact list for agees and we never really spoke. then one day we got talking, and became qyite good friends. never thought we would actually meet eachother though. then at schoolies i realised he would be there and we met up. and yeahh, was nice :)

but then, he all of a sudden deleted me cos he thought "it was weird".
so yaa

HSC
N/A

well, i can tell you that they dont work

on msn there was this guy under "random". he had been on my contact list for agees and we never really spoke. then one day we got talking, and became qyite good friends. never thought we would actually meet eachother though. then at schoolies i realised he would be there and we met up. and yeahh, was nice :)

but then, he all of a sudden deleted me cos he thought "it was weird".
so yaa

=/

well that sucks.

thats kinda like me too. ive been talking to this guy on msn for 7 months and at first he was just some random i talked to to pass the time coz i was bored. few months later i told him my REAL name and started talking to him more (i always give a false name for any randoms on msn). and yeah i started to like him. and pretty much got to the point like we were dating over the net. and then we had a serious talk about our feelings and such, he wants to wait till he finishes school before i meet him. fair enough.

now he has a gf in melbourne and he hasnt been on msn in 2 weeks :(

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I couldn't really trust online relationships (unless if we do webcam chat or something or added on facebook or something like that)

But hey, i make exception to that.... tho.... but its depends

KitchenSinky

HSC
I couldn't really trust online relationships (unless if we do webcam chat or something or added on facebook or something like that)

But hey, i make exception to that.... tho.... but its depends
Hey baby, I'm an attractive asian hottie who is just looking for a good time (WALLAH BRO I SWEAR). Let's work something out.
lol jks gtfo

turntaker

HSC

I have been in one and it was the biggest waste of my time.. I ended up getting bad marks in accelerated 3 unit maths because of it that is why I am repeating it this year.
Would not recommend.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Lol its true... I messed up my chance to do well because of some bitch..I regret it so much.
lol omg i'm laughing so hard at this hahahahahahhaa

but in all honesty, this is a thread that I expected to exist on BOS LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)