Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
FUCKING HELL!!!
I caught a scyther in pokemon red advanced (a hack of red, harder game) on my fone, by surfing up and down the side of cinnibar island, and i think because of that glitch my game wont work anymore, so pissed..

Anyways, we got a wireless router at home which i used for online trades, just make sure it has no encryption, otherwise i dont think u can access it, dont think it gives you an 'enter password' option.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
indeed u can, rombomb.com, and if for some deranged reason u dont have pokemon on ur fone, get meboy, the fone app that lets u play gb and gbc games.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Lol pokemon, I still got:
-red
-silver
-crystal
-sapphire
-fire red
-emerald

Still got all of them in my 'pokemon collection showcase', they were my buddies back in the day :)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
i used to be so G at pokemon it's not funny. knew all that EV shit back to front. good times.

and loled at the prof oak pic, too bad when you play the game you're spamming the B or A button to get rid of the fucking chat pop-ups to notice things like that :p

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey guys, i know this isnt the right thread to post this strange problem i have, but i cant figure it out, its been annoying me for some time, i just realised when i use internet explorer i can post/reply, but before using modzilla i couldnt do none of that, the icons dont show up, i dunno wat to do to overcome this, please if anyone can help me out, please do so, message me even so i can find a way to get it back to normal its been hell not being able to reply to posts or messages...

if anyone can help me at that, we can all talk pokemon again yayy lol

my fav pokemon btw was mewtwo lol he was juz so kool hahaha :p

so yeah help me out guys, sorry for being a pain

cheers.

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
hey guys, i know this isnt the right thread to post this strange problem i have, but i cant figure it out, its been annoying me for some time, i just realised when i use internet explorer i can post/reply, but before using modzilla i couldnt do none of that, the icons dont show up, i dunno wat to do to overcome this, please if anyone can help me out, please do so, message me even so i can find a way to get it back to normal its been hell not being able to reply to posts or messages...

if anyone can help me at that, we can all talk pokemon again yayy lol

my fav pokemon btw was mewtwo lol he was juz so kool hahaha :p

so yeah help me out guys, sorry for being a pain

cheers.

lmao poor u

wyne

HSC
Gosh, i think charizard is cool but that was my though when i was young :rofl::rofl:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think that claim was made almost 15 years ago now, by TEH ORIGINAL POKEMONS MASTA :D

4lettersdown

HSC
lol pokemon was a fun game, but I refuse to beleive there are any more than 150. none of this 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/whatever generation shit that they sell now.
does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that pokemon is nintendo's blank cheque??? "hey lets just make another 150 of the buggers, the kids love it"... it prints them money!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)