Pokemons club (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
nah i love palkia, great stats.
giratina is boring, it knows lame moves, nothing broad enough to use it as support for battles and the E4.
all it can learn are some boring nondamaging moves, and a couple of cool ghost moves, and like 1 dragon move.

palkia had spacial rend, water moves, and other stuff. it's just cool okay. i am right.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
oh wow it sounds okay but i am still a die heard for the old school games.

wow 21st.

HSC
nah i love palkia, great stats.
giratina is boring, it knows lame moves, nothing broad enough to use it as support for battles and the E4.
all it can learn are some boring nondamaging moves, and a couple of cool ghost moves, and like 1 dragon move.

palkia had spacial rend, water moves, and other stuff. it's just cool okay. i am right.
Palkia looked pregnant.

Besides, I never use legendary Pokemon.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
gosh red was my first version.

I think i got the british??? Version of yellow in 2006.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I really loved how you could get all the starters in yellow but my pikachu was annoying. I wanted a Raichu okay.

dotslikeme

HSC
I LOVE pokemon. But I kinda dislike the new starters in black and white. Seriously, another fire/fighting starters? Chikorita/Cindaquil/Totodile were the best starters.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i absolutely loved in hg/ss where your first in party follows you around. they shouldve srsly kept that for every next pokemon game ever :[

HSC
Uni Grad
I really loved how you could get all the starters in yellow but my pikachu was annoying. I wanted a Raichu okay.
YES! This is why I love yellow/crystal/emerald/platinum etc and hate the other ones (unless there is no alternative in which case I just make do).

i absolutely loved in hg/ss where your first in party follows you around. they shouldve srsly kept that for every next pokemon game ever :[
Also agreed!

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, this was my suggestion for a Pokemon Club!

That, and the Indoor Cricket and the Jeopardy thing... you just beat me to making the thread <_<

Deathless

HSC
Hey, this was my suggestion for a Pokemon Club!

That, and the Indoor Cricket and the Jeopardy thing... you just beat me to making the thread <_<
Make a real Pokemon club in your university then...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I wonder if UNSW's Arc will allow a separate entity to run three clubs. The Cabal would control, if granted, the Jeopardy! Club (the flagship club that will appeal to the masses), the UNSW Indoor Cricket Competition and the Pokemon Lovers Club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)