Police Brutality - Disgusting and Unacceptable (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
but the two are intertwined
u r retaliating out of self defence

can be stopped?
so dude is kicking at your face
u gonna try stop that and that's it, all goods
walk along and enjoy ur night?
They are not.
I have been assaulted many times before.
I know the difference between self-defence and revenge.

He was handcuffed? Duh?
And yeah, I would probably defend myself and then walk away.
There's something called being the bigger man.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
All of this is wrong
If the system worked correctly there should not be someone like this in the police force
And not 99%+ of people in the army do the right thing. Wikileaks, m8

Police officers are not above the law. Shut the fuck up.

He was not on drugs, he was intoxicated, which isn't fucking abnormal in Australian culture.
Stop being so fucking self righteous. You could easily end up in the same situation as this young man so just shut the fuck up.

That does not give any of the officers involved a right to do what they did.
If you hit someone it does not give them the right to almost kill you.
If you think that is the case then good fucking luck to you.

how do you know he wasnt on drugs? it looks like it to me in the video

whether you like it or not, they are above the law. not saying this is right. $100 the cop gets off

also he wasnt almost killed, thats an exaggeration.

cheers for the luck

no. You have no fucking idea. They handcuffed him after assaulting him and then continued to do so.

That is not moving someone along.

Shut up.

strong response...

you clearly havent watched the full video. just formed a biased opinion and continue to preach about it

stop acting so fucking pious. You are not fucking holier than thou. This could happen to anyone if it could happen to him. Shut the fuck up.

please inform me as to who started the altercation???

It wont happen to me coz im not dumb enough to assault an officer

No. What they did was not a form of protection for anyone.
Random strangers that witnessed the event said that he was not harming anyone there.

Who am I going to believe, someone who is clearly seen assaulting, and almost killing, another member of the public, and his workmates OR independent witnesses from the general public that were there and saw everything and the cops usually use as witnesses except for when the cops are in the wrong???

There is no two sides.
Nothing he did justified that action!
Nothing!
There is no two sides.
Something happened. Factually we can see that. The preceding events do not fucking matter.

random strangers, strong evidence there. the other video says otherwise about himself as a threat.

Im not saying that the cop is right in slamming him but the kid did start the fucking ordeal, deal with the consequences.

The reason why this was big news yesterday and grossly exaggerated (no one cares today) was because he was gay, fullstop

learn how to use quotations.

Immortalp00n

HSC
They are not.
I have been assaulted many times before.
I know the difference between self-defence and revenge.

He was handcuffed? Duh?
And yeah, I would probably defend myself and then walk away.
There's something called being the bigger man.
nah i wasn't talkin in terms of the mardi gras incident, just in general on your views towards violence/self defence.

but fair enough it's that's what u would do, all good.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
nah i wasn't talkin in terms of the mardi gras incident, just in general on your views towards violence/self defence.

but fair enough it's that's what u would do, all good.
it's what a rational human being ~should~ do

Someone getting caught up in their own anger is not the correct way for a person to conduct themselves. It shows what can happen, not what should happen. Just because you can understand it, and just because it does happen, doesn't make it okay or right.

Immortalp00n

HSC
it's what a rational human being ~should~ do

Someone getting caught up in their own anger is not the correct way for a person to conduct themselves. It shows what can happen, not what should happen. Just because you can understand it, and just because it does happen, doesn't make it okay or right.
ease up dr phil

Jimmy2064

HSC
You said "omg, i dun care bout moniez" and then continued to talk about how shit they're paid for the rest of the post.
Just because you said that does that mean I should ignore everything else you say?
And why would I become a cop? I'm going to do like something not-retarded with my life. People in this state mainly become cops because they are power-hungry dickheads.
Wow. I mean, I knew you were thick, but you've really pushed it up a level this time. I mean your first two statements are, once again, completely out of context and, once again, provide absolutely no substance whatsoever to your argument. It is, as my English teacher would put it, 'fluff'. Additionally, my statement regarding 'you being a cop' as you interpreted it, was completely hypothetical (which, once again, you failed to recognise) in the sense that while your sitting at a computer, essentially bagging out the same people that protect you, they are out there, on call 24/7 to deal with any arising issues concerning the community. I'd also like you to define what you mean by 'retarded'; because most people living within this country would consider the role of a police officer as a relatively a respectable position. You also made quite a large generalisation following that, which I need not reference. There is no thing as a perfect human, and you cannot expect there to be.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. I mean, I knew you were thick, but you've really pushed it up a level this time. I mean your first two statements are, once again, completely out of context and, once again, provide absolutely no substance whatsoever to your argument. It is, as my English teacher would put it, 'fluff'. Additionally, my statement regarding 'you being a cop' as you interpreted it, was completely hypothetical (which, once again, you failed to recognise) in the sense that while your sitting at a computer, essentially bagging out the same people that protect you, they are out there, on call 24/7 to deal with any arising issues concerning the community. I'd also like you to define what you mean by 'retarded'; because most people living within this country would consider the role of a police officer as a relatively a respectable position. You also made quite a large generalisation following that, which I need not reference. There is no thing as a perfect human, and you cannot expect there to be.
cops have never once protected me in my life, don't make the assumption that just because that is their job that means they do it
Analogy for this - not all students study.
And what they are showing here is NOT protection at all, but retaliation and ego-boosting.

They aren't on call 24/7.
Lol

No.
Most people do not view it as respectable.
Hence why so many stupid people are able to do it.

There is no thing as a perfect human, but there is such a thing as a human that follows the law.
This police officer did not do this and needs to be punished.

Jimmy2064

HSC
cops have never once protected me in my life, don't make the assumption that just because that is their job that means they do it
Analogy for this - not all students study.
And what they are showing here is NOT protection at all, but retaliation and ego-boosting.

They aren't on call 24/7.
Lol

No.
Most people do not view it as respectable.
Hence why so many stupid people are able to do it.

There is no thing as a perfect human, but there is such a thing as a human that follows the law.
This police officer did not do this and needs to be punished.
Yes they have, you don't even realise it you fool. Who do you think regulates roads, arrests criminals etc amongst a host of other things. Do you think our society would be better without them?

I'm also unsure of what you are insinuating when you said 'Analogy for this - not all students study'.

Yes they are on call 24/7. You wouldn't know - so don't act like you do.

And yes, on the general consensus, the majority of people do consider being a police officer a respectable job. This obviously changes on their cultural/social status and background, however for the most part, this is true, and has been in Australia for longer than you or I have lived to experience. Do you know why? It's because when a family crashes their car at 2am, 2 children are deceased in the back, and the mother is trapped forced to sit and watch... who is first called to the scene? A police officer. If you think a 'stupid person' could handle this situation, or countless others, then you are sorely mistaken my friend.

I could say the same for immigrant doctors who can barely speak English let alone are able to emphasize with their patients and their needs.. they too could be coined 'stupid people', and trust me.. there's PLENTY of those. Doctor's who have left conditions untreated because Google couldn't provide the answer for them.

He through him to the ground, get over it, worse happens in a year 3 punch up. This situation has only been elevated to the level it has because he was gay, and all the white knights of this world have flocked like sheep to the flavour of the month.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes they have, you don't even realise it you fool. Who do you think regulates roads, arrests criminals etc amongst a host of other things. Do you think our society would be better without them?

I'm also unsure of what you are insinuating when you said 'Analogy for this - not all students study'.

And yes, on the general consensus, the majority of people do consider being a police officer a respectable job. This obviously changes on their cultural/social status and background, however for the most part, this is true, and has been in Australia for longer than you or I have lived to experience. Do you know why? It's because when a family crashes their car at 2am, 2 children are deceased in the back, and the mother is trapped forced to sit and watch... who is first called to the scene? A police officer. If you think a 'stupid person' could handle this situation, or countless others, then you are sorely mistaken my friend.

I could say the same for immigrant doctors who can barely speak English let alone are able to emphasize with their patients and their needs.. they too could be coined 'stupid people', and trust me.. there's PLENTY of those. Doctor's who have left conditions untreated because Google couldn't provide the answer for them.

He through him to the ground, get over it, worse happens in a year 3 punch up. This situation has only been elevated to the level it has because he was gay, and all the white knights of this world have flocked like sheep to the flavour of the month.
No, they haven't.
I have been in abusive and assaulting situations and contacted the police and ignored.
Don't you dare tell me they protected me in that situation.
You do not know me, hence why I told you to shut the fuck up before, because again, you have shown you don't know what is going on.

Not all police protect, not all students study, not all McDonald's working flip burgers, etc., etc.
just because you assume it is their job doesn't mean they do it

No.
I know police officers.
They go home and sleep at night without being in call.
There is a certain amount of time they are on call.
They are not on call 24/7

Where do you live?
Not Australia?
Because cops, in most places I've been, are considered "pigs", "dogs", etc., etc.
Or they see them as debt collectors with their speed camera shit.
And the way they check train tickets even though there are already transit officers for that.
There are two ends of the spectrum, and most people, with the proper training, could handle that situation. Once you've seen it a few times you're desensitised. Happens to anyone no matter their intelligence.

Remember you're statement about "fluff"?
Add it in here.

Threw*
No. He threw him head-first into the ground.
I don't know if you understand basic human anatomy, but like, the brain is right there, like, in the head, like, behind the skull.
No, that is not the only reason and you are stupid to think that.
The reason it is so bad because he's gay is because it is on mardi gras. I don't think you inkstand what that means, but like, google it. In '78 people were killed by cops for protesting peacefully for their rights. The fact that no apology was ever issued and yet police are allowed to march in the parade makes most people in the gay/lesbian community a bit baffled and now that this has happened it is a sign that nothing has really changed.
And it's true.
Because people like you are still thinking and saying the things you do.
There's a lot more shit behind this than just "he is gay".
So shut up.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Are you fucking kidding me? "Have it tougher"? Is this a goddamn joke? People willingly sign up and continue to participate in fucking ridiculous workplaces enforcing obscene, victimless laws and then have the audacity to complain about the working conditions when being paid above the median salary with extremely weak entry requirements? Literally any fuckwit can and does become a cop. It is infinitely harder to operate and be qualified to be a statistician. See how many cops could be statisticians in a month of training and see how many statisticians could be cops in a month of training.

The reason there are police integrity commissions are because time and time again across generations and decades the police have and continue to be corrupt as all fuck. You think it's a coincidence that the first and immediate response of the surrounding police officers to a kid getting his head slammed into the ground, before being moved around, whilst fucking handcuffed, by his neck is to tell the civilians nearby to stop documenting it? On top of that, lying to them about how it's illegal when it actually isn't? What about the 3 or 4 cops that actually fucking murdered a guy in Sydney not too long ago and didn't even get reprimanded? He stole a packet of biscuits and got murdered for his trouble. But oh yeah all the cops have such a tough time. I bet it was really hard for them when they needed several people to restrain and murder a helpless man. I wish I could murder cunts and get away with it because I got a blue uniform, a shiny badge, some deadly weapons issued by the state and could do 10 pushups and run a 6 in the beep test.

"Fuck the police" is popular because cops in L.A have a well documented and renowned history of racial profiling of black Americans and obscene abuses of power over years. Literally years. The fact that you overlook this only shows how horribly skewed your ridiculous views are.
hey mate you're the minority here

s_lide

HSC
N/A
Are you serious?!?! The police for the most part do nothing but help us general citizens, would you prefer law and order be run by Mafia? Gangs?

Taking drugs is a victimless crime is it? That's why theres been plenty of drugfucked people murder, harm and do all kinds of things to other people. Not to mention people who sell them, and ruin the lives of others for the sole purpose of increasing their personal wealth. I seriously cannot understand your logic.
We only have organised crime and gang violence selling drugs because it illegal. I decriminalising them would cause less not more crime also police would violate your civil liberties less trying to detain and search you for them.

Taking drugs is a victimless crime because even if it damages the user they are not an innocent victim.

Jimmy2064

HSC
We only have organised crime and gang violence selling drugs because it illegal. I decriminalising them would cause less not more crime also police would violate your civil liberties less trying to detain and search you for them.

Taking drugs is a victimless crime because even if it damages the user they are not an innocent victim.
I was referring to the innocent people harmed (ie. victims) as a result of other drug users. Of course the users themselves are not victims, I agree wholly with you there.

Jimmy2064

HSC
No, they haven't.
I have been in abusive and assaulting situations and contacted the police and ignored.
Don't you dare tell me they protected me in that situation.
You do not know me, hence why I told you to shut the fuck up before, because again, you have shown you don't know what is going on.

Not all police protect, not all students study, not all McDonald's working flip burgers, etc., etc.
just because you assume it is their job doesn't mean they do it

No.
I know police officers.
They go home and sleep at night without being in call.
There is a certain amount of time they are on call.
They are not on call 24/7

Where do you live?
Not Australia?
Because cops, in most places I've been, are considered "pigs", "dogs", etc., etc.
Or they see them as debt collectors with their speed camera shit.
And the way they check train tickets even though there are already transit officers for that.
There are two ends of the spectrum, and most people, with the proper training, could handle that situation. Once you've seen it a few times you're desensitised. Happens to anyone no matter their intelligence.

Remember you're statement about "fluff"?
Add it in here.

Threw*
No. He threw him head-first into the ground.
I don't know if you understand basic human anatomy, but like, the brain is right there, like, in the head, like, behind the skull.
No, that is not the only reason and you are stupid to think that.
The reason it is so bad because he's gay is because it is on mardi gras. I don't think you inkstand what that means, but like, google it. In '78 people were killed by cops for protesting peacefully for their rights. The fact that no apology was ever issued and yet police are allowed to march in the parade makes most people in the gay/lesbian community a bit baffled and now that this has happened it is a sign that nothing has really changed.
And it's true.
Because people like you are still thinking and saying the things you do.
There's a lot more shit behind this than just "he is gay".
So shut up.
I couldn't care less what happened to you, it doesn't concern this situation whatsoever. No, I'm not telling you that they protected you, I'm telling you that your situation was probably some minute issue, I wouldn't have helped you either if that was the case. Inb4 claiming gang bashing.

Your one of those typical "You don't know me, you don't know my story" type of people I can see it already. No I don't and, once again, I couldn't give a fuck about your story.

Not all police officers are on call 24/7, but for some, yes they are, and don't tell me otherwise, because then that's just blatant lying. Do you know who calls police 'pigs', 'dogs' etc? It's the same scum that live off Centrelink payments, and whinge for being 'targeted'. Well I wonder why! Also, they are well within their jurisdiction to check train tickets. Pretty simple, buy a fucking ticket.

Most people huh? I'd like to see you do it. I know a police officer in that exact situation and it has never left him, so don't sit their pretending that they are 'desensitized' you belligerent fool. The sound made when thrown to the ground was not his head. If, maybe, you understood basic human anatomy, you also realise that if it was his head, like y'know the brain and all, he most likely would have been out of it, or almost there. Instead, he lay there crying. There is a reason the supposed 'victim' has stated that he wants it " to all go away".

Your argument is fuelled on a stereotypical hatred for police, nothing more. This will be my last reply because, quite honestly, this is a waste of my time talking to some mincer.

failwhale

HSC
why do you cun7s hate the police so much. he obviously kicked at the officers and deserves to get retaliated on. police are honestly fed up with dumb kunts running around the street causing trouble.

failwhale

HSC
well that guy got charged with assault against a police officer. where is your god now OP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)