Post Your 2012 University Offers Here! (2 Viewers)

chinavagina

HSC
I've obtained my SID, though it doesn't seem to show me what offer i got. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
HEY GUYS! ok

As said, it was speculated by a few people (and news sites), that cutoffs would fall this year, or that universities are able to accept more students for courses this year due to (more funding?)...im not too sure. The real issue being, it has been predicted that more students will be able to get into their courses this year.

In saying this, can anyone say if they have made it to their course (namely at UNSW) with a lower ATAR than last year's cuttoff?
Yes UNSW international Studies 2011 was 96.15 I made it with 91+5

rayy_bann

HSC
Haha....um I kinda ranted on one of my posts that we should stay more on the topic of University offers, instead of continously debating about Usyd's quality. Then I said 'peace guys'...then my posts and all posts prior (which were irrelevant). were deleted.

ANYWAYS, does anyone else have university offer related input? (tries hard to stay on topic...:p) lol

UNIX

HSC
N/A
Ok, the link given by Ohexploitable works for me.....makesure you look up the UNSW course code as this is different from the UAC code................Yeppie....i got into unsw

amour

Female
HSC
I tried the same concept for usyd and they give me a unikey and ask me to make a new password. does this mean i got into usyd? i tried at this site: https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi
pharmacy was my second preference at syd uni
i defs got the atar and stat score for it but when i put my details for it, it says
"No record was found.

Please check your details and try again."
but the unsw worked for my first preference (optometry). .. so i must've gotten an offer for optometry at unsw? :)

Last edited:

Fake-Name

HSC
Anyone know if Macquarie does this trick? I tried and mine didn't work.

My brother tried his with Usyd and got in, so i tried mine and it didn't work. We both applied for arts degrees. His Atar was 96, mine was 95. But his preference was USyd first, I had USyd 3rd. Could they have rejected me because it wasn't my first preference?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
pharmacy was my second preference at syd uni
i defs got the atar and stat score for it but when i put my details for it, it says
"No record was found.

Please check your details and try again."
but the unsw worked for my first preference (optometry). .. so i must've gotten an offer for optometry at unsw? :)
Should be.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My brother tried his with Usyd and got in, so i tried mine and it didn't work. We both applied for arts degrees. His Atar was 96, mine was 95. But his preference was USyd first, I had USyd 3rd. Could they have rejected me because it wasn't my first preference?
Presumably you got your 1st or 2nd preference.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok so I logged in a created a password but I'm not gonna dance for joy until the actual confirmation. (Wewt Psych Science!?)
But if I do get into UNSW, I'll miss USYD so much. All throughout the year I've worshiped Sydney and been to everything that was held there. I even considered applying for a janitor position there. It's sorta like a crush and moving onto UNSW feels a little slutty. I don't feel any sort of affection towards it..
I really don't know what to do. But on the other hand maybe Sydney doesn't want me. Maybe it was a one sided relationship. I'm really sad. I don't know what to do...
Come to USyd with me then. :(
I'm struggling between picking between USyd and UWS. :(
What's wrong with me?!

In all seriousness though( assuming this isnt a troll ;) ) do you go to a university because of its apperance or because its going to give you the best possible education and hence the best possible chance at life. That there is what you need to consider.
BTW that janitor thing is really weird
What?!
The campus means everything!

Screw the sandstone castle and the grass. No one goes to a university because the grass is nice and there is a nice castle on the campus. When you leave university you leave with a degree, the sand castle and grass don't matter at all. If you really want to sacrifice your education for some nice grass and 3-4 years at a castle then God speed.
Get out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)