Post Your 2015 Sem 1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

HSC
i had it at friday 2pm but my parents said that it is better to go home early particularly on friday since it takes more than 1 hour for me to get home. and i'm worried about whether i will stay awake that long.....

what do you in tutorials anyway? do they go over what is said in lectures or do you individually go up to the lecturer to ask,

the one friday 2pm-3pm is at the law building is that very far from Australian School of Business 107 and another Australian School of Business 118. 118 isn't too far from 107 right? But no there isn't Tuesday 5pm.

Last edited:

yasminee96

HSC
i had it at friday 2pm but my parents said that it is better to go home early particularly on friday since it takes more than 1 hour for me to get home. and i'm worried about whether i will stay awake that long.....

what do you in tutorials anyway? do they go over what is said in lectures or do you individually go up to the lecturer to ask,

the one friday 2pm-3pm is at the law building is that very far from Australian School of Business 107 and another Australian School of Business 118. 118 isn't too far from 107 right? But no there isn't Tuesday 5pm.
Leaving earlier than 3 is usually a luxury with most degrees haha. An hour isn't long. I have classes finishing at 6 and it takes me 2 hours to get home but i usually take my time and it ends up taking 2.5 hours to get home. It really isn't that hard...ye old 9-3 is over now.
Law is actually right next to ASB haha so you're in luck. At the very beginning of the uni. ASB is one building and 107 and 118 just means level 1 room 7 or room 18...they'd be very close to eachother. Although I know there are two sides to ASB and sometimes I got lost at the beginning of sem...just follow everyone else they always know where they're going somehow haha.

Confound

HSC
gotta wait 2 weeks for credit transfer before enrolling in 2nd year courses. Going to have the worst timetable evur

brad1

HSC
N/A
gotta wait 2 weeks for credit transfer before enrolling in 2nd year courses. Going to have the worst timetable evur
Better than not getting credit and starting with year 1 units as I expect to do.

Midwinter Eve

HSC
N/A
So I've just accepted an offer for mech eng/commerce, and done all the enrollment and such. My timetable currently looks like this:FinalTimetable.png

Obviously there's a clash on monday between ENGG1000 and MATH1141. However, I didn't seem to be able to avoid it. Is that a problem, and if so who can I go to for help?

CaptainPrice

HSC
So I've just accepted an offer for mech eng/commerce, and done all the enrollment and such. My timetable currently looks like this:View attachment 31731

Obviously there's a clash on monday between ENGG1000 and MATH1141. However, I didn't seem to be able to avoid it. Is that a problem, and if so who can I go to for help?
I had a clash with a COMP1917 lecture and SDES1001 tut (or equivalence).

You have to first email the faculty (specifically the undergraduate email) and tell them of the clash. They will then ask you to get approval from the lecturer whose lecture you'll be missing.

Then forward it to the faculty and eventually they'll ask of which class and tut it was.

That's how it went for me, hope it helps! :)

lolwot

HSC
So I've just accepted an offer for mech eng/commerce, and done all the enrollment and such. My timetable currently looks like this:View attachment 31731

I think its actually a glitch and just ENGG1000 clashing with its self, not MATH1141. Anyway you've enrolled sucessfully, (timetables blue), so its fine to leave it.

Midwinter Eve

HSC
N/A
I think its actually a glitch and just ENGG1000 clashing with its self, not MATH1141. Anyway you've enrolled sucessfully, (timetables blue), so its fine to leave it.
Having another look that appears to be the case, seeing as the times listed shouldn't cause a clash. That's all my paperwork done for now then.

Thanks for the help guys!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

That is NOT a clash. ENGG1000 clashes with itself and it has not been fixed for a few years now (it is a glitch for semester one ENGG1000). Your maths tutorial is only one hour long, so it does not clash with ENGG1000 whatsoever.

I highly recommend not putting a class after ENGG1000 though. More than likely you'll find the lectures for ENGG1000 will finish an hour or so early on the Monday so you would be more inclined to go home. Being a tutorial, you will have quite a gap there. Also, a lot of people tend to skip the Monday ENGG1000 lectures (about 90% of my cohort last semester skipped the lectures after week 6), so I think you would be better off not having anything on after the ENGG1000 lecture on Monday just in case you do end up skipping the lectures.

Note that most people actually skipped lectures to do group work in that time. Sometimes group work can finish late or finish early so that's another reason why I would not recommend having a tute just after that lecture.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
http://snag.gy/i4jCa.jpg

If Squar3 was doing my courses, he would probably move those two tutes to Monday and Friday and say he has a 2 day timetable.

Though I'll be in 5 days a week most likely. Possibly 4, but most likely 5.

Also, Friday afternoon labs are the best. Unwind the whole week with a relaxing and fun lab is the way to go.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
http://snag.gy/i4jCa.jpg

If Squar3 was doing my courses, he would probably move those two tutes to Monday and Friday and say he has a 2 day timetable.

Though I'll be in 5 days a week most likely. Possibly 4, but most likely 5.

Also, Friday afternoon labs are the best. Unwind the whole week with a relaxing and fun lab is the way to go.
pretty much lel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)