Post Your Timetable - S1 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Omfg, the myUNSW thing doesn't load properly. Been trying to do my timetable for hours. hopefully my times are still available.
You will have to get used to that :haha:. It happens every semester. It took me a few hours to do mine because there were so many errors/disconnections.

shakky15

HSC
lol part time commerce. just 6 hours a week.... i should do another subject shouldnt i

gh0stface

HSC
^ 6 years for single degree.

I got 2 x 1 hour lectures next to each other, followed by a 2 hour lecture right after. Is that alot considering theres no breaks?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
mate i have two 4 hr sessions in a row.

everyones saying since theyre lectures, we'll cope.

shakky15

HSC
how long will it take you to finish your degree
well im doing b comm/eco which is 4 yrs full time, so at this rate it would take me 8 years... im doing sem 1 as just 2 courses so i can ease into the full time work part time uni thing.. and then hope that i can take an extra course or two (making it 3 or 4) for semester 2 and beyond... i also want to get into summer school ..

8 years in uni is way too long even if its part time.. hence this is why i was wondering if it were possible to have 3 subs and work full time

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

can someone please tell me where "australian school business 215" and "quadrangle G025" is?

map linky:
http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/Maps/pdf/kensington.pdf
ASB = E12 on the map.

Would be on the 2nd floor, but not sure which entrance you should take.

QuadG025 - Go the to quad via the connection part from the ASB and it should be in the corridor as you exit to go into the quad. Or, walk up to the quad from the Quad foodcourt so you're at F15on the map, on your right yo ushould see the Qlounge, now walk left past the stairs and enter the first door on your left.

Should be in there.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
No probs. When you go to o-week, print out your timetable and just walk around trying to find where all your classes are. Either that, or go to uni earlier so that you won't be late trying to find your way around uni. =p

erm

HSC
hey guys how fast do these types of classes fill out? I'm kinda holding out on my timetable because I'm still undecided about a few things and want to go to the info day on 29th Jan to ask questions. By that date, will my options of classes/lectures be limited? (i am referring specifically to engineering).

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Generally, the longer you hold out in deciding your timetable, the only classes left would be the crappy/left overs. So it's just best to enrol in what you believe you would want to do, and then if you want to change, you can swap the subjects around.

erm

HSC
Generally, the longer you hold out in deciding your timetable, the only classes left would be the crappy/left overs. So it's just best to enrol in what you believe you would want to do, and then if you want to change, you can swap the subjects around.
thanks

how easy is it to change subjects? (and is it a realistic option? - i don't like the idea of playing catch-up)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
thanks

how easy is it to change subjects? (and is it a realistic option? - i don't like the idea of playing catch-up)
yeah. if people can't get into the tute they want, there's a swap option once you enrol, but later on if you see a spot open in the tute you want you can swap the tute that you have with another one. It's best to do it earlier on. Trust me.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
thanks

You can drop and pick up a another course on myunsw by March 15 after that you can only drop courses.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
seriously just go to oweek and take a tour. and to make it easier. an example of how to read a room.

MAT1212 = Matthews building level 12 room 12.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Yay for wednesday and friday:)

I was wondering what does the "section" mean on the timetables? E.g ECON1101 could have Sections A B C D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)