• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Potential ECON2390: Business Economics Students. (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
We get both exams back new week. He said not to hurry him because he tends to mark harder when he hurries:p.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
We get both exams back new week. He said not to hurry him because he tends to mark harder when he hurries:p.
Oh shit, both exams :p I can understand taking his time for the short answer test, but the multiple choice quiz, how can he mark harder, its either right or wrong :p

I'am going to try that excuse for not doing my homework :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Oh shit, both exams :p I can understand taking his time for the short answer test, but the multiple choice quiz, how can he mark harder, its either right or wrong :p
Yeah, I don't see the logic either:p.

baker182 said:
I'am going to try that excuse for not doing my homework :p
I wish he and other lecturers would take that advice and give us some more time in exams:mad:! I am sick of not finishing exams:(.

baker182

HSC
Dont you think he looks like Jabba the Hunt from star wars with the pot belly :p

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Yeah, I don't see the logic either:p.

I wish he and other lecturers would take that advice and give us some more time in exams:mad:! I am sick of not finishing exams:(.
I agree, the only exam i finished without having to rush, was Business Economics and corporate accounting.

Business Finance was good, but three questions got me stuck, so that slowed me down heaps.

The School of policy need to look at their structure for tests and exams.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Dont you think he looks like Jabba the Hunt from star wars with the pot belly :p
I haven't seen Star Wars in years so I don't really know who Jabba the Hunt is but regardless what are you doing with a picture of him on your hard-drive:p! Haha, he is a champion though. You should have seen it today, he said something funny (which I can't remember) and then did this heaps short loud laugh, haha so funny. Then his voice kept breaking:p.

baker182 said:
I agree, the only exam i finished without having to rush, was Business Economics and corporate accounting.

Business Finance was good, but three questions got me stuck, so that slowed me down heaps.

The School of policy need to look at their structure for tests and exams.
Yeah, Business Economics had far too much time. I finished that exam in about twenty minutes by memory:p. I needed at least about another fifteen minutes for Business Finance and needed about twenty minutes more in bother Macroeconomics II and Money and Banking:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
I haven't seen Star Wars in years so I don't really know who Jabba the Hunt is but regardless what are you doing with a picture of him on your hard-drive:p! Haha, he is a champion though. You should have seen it today, he said something funny (which I can't remember) and then did this heaps short loud laugh, haha so funny. Then his voice kept breaking:p.

Yeah, Business Economics had far too much time. I finished that exam in about twenty minutes by memory:p. I needed at least about another fifteen minutes for Business Finance and needed about twenty minutes more in bother Macroeconomics II and Money and Banking:(.
Yep sounds like Jabba alright, might have to conduct a poll :p He is a funny guy actually. No offense to him ;)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't know jabba the hunt either but man he looks funny hehe

edit: but don't they all? :p

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Indians are inherently funny, sexy too;).
I like your profile pic, maybe we should place a profile for him on a dating internet site :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I like your profile pic, maybe we should place a profile for him on a dating internet site :p
Haha, that would be tip top:D.

baker182 said:
I think he is from Pakistian
Well they are neighbouring countries so it is hard to tell:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Have you the Money and Banking results back let?
I just got the results back then. I got 16/20 (8/10) for the Quiz and 66.5/75 (35.5/40) for the mid-semester exam for a total cumulative mark of 43.5/50 and a rank of 11/102:). I am pretty happing with my quiz mark considering I didn't do much work for it (I was expecting around 14 or 15) and the mid-semester mark is probably a bit better than I expected:).

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
I just got the results back then. I got 16/20 (8/10) for the Quiz and 66.5/75 (35.5/40) for the mid-semester exam for a total cumulative mark of 43.5/50 and a rank of 11/102:). I am pretty happing with my quiz mark considering I didn't do much work for it (I was expecting around 14 or 15) and the mid-semester mark is probably a bit better than I expected:).
Hey mate, can you see everyones marks?

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Sure can:).
Since i cant access the Money and Banking subject on blackboard, can you look up my marks for the quiz. My number is 3031073

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, your number is not there. You can check for yourself if you want. It won't let me upload a *.xls file so I had to change the extension to *.doc, so in order for you to view it in Microsoft Excel you will have to change the file extension back to *.xls once you have downloaded it:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)