• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Potential ECON2390: Business Economics Students. (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
The tutorial questions, really suck. I dont want to read 9 pages of shit about the music industry

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hey, don't post my real name in public. By the way, how do you know my name:confused:?

baker182

HSC
whats the go with the test? You need a degree just to understand how understand the marking system of it :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
lol... don't ever try to do anything with the school of education!... often we don't even get marking criteria... and if we do it's certain to be changed on the last minute anyway

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
whats the go with the test? You need a degree just to understand how understand the marking system of it :D
Yeah, that test is not going to be fun. I absolutely hate essays:(.

PrincessSJ said:
lol... don't ever try to do anything with the school of education!... often we don't even get marking criteria... and if we do it's certain to be changed on the last minute anyway
I sat an exam the other week that didn't even have how much each question was worth:mad:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh damn Assignment 2 suck really bad. I have no idea:(.

EDIT: I mean he says "Select an industry other than the consumer electronics industry." That is pretty vague. Does that industry include the consumer computer industry for example:confused:?

Last edited:

rific

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
Wait until you have the pleasure of doing 3026, they provide a marking 'criteria' that provides about as much direction as a sheep that has been liquid nailed onto a clothesline and then buried in sand and made to ride on a merry-go-round would provide. Instead of explaining what they want, it's left to us to figure it out, then get marked according to how the marker interprets the criteria on any given day, it's awesome.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Oh damn Assignment 2 suck really bad. I have no idea:(.

EDIT: I mean he says "Select an industry other than the consumer electronics industry." That is pretty vague. Does that industry include the consumer computer industry for example:confused:?
I did the internet music industry.

I know what you mean, its so vague, but I fully dont know about the consumer computer industry.

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
You mean you have already done it? I am having major problems:p. I spent all day trying to figure it out:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
You mean you have already done it? I am having major problems:p. I spent all day trying to figure it out:(.
I have done about 260 words so far :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am going to go pretty bad in this assignment but it is only worth 5% so it doesn't really matter:).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I haven't had any essays for the whole first semester.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You still have to do more than me. My first assignment was <350 words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)