Racist comments from Simon Fuller - Cameraman Incident (1 Viewer)

HSC
i don't think being called a terrorist is that bad.
it's like being called a punk ass, bitch ass, trick
Well, perhaps it's because you're Arab and we make terrorist jokes between each other. When my cousin sports his beard I call him Osama lol.

Simon Fuller's words were malicious. We're all fed up with being labeled as something we're not. We're all fed up with being harassed and insulted. I will not stand for it. None of us should bear the burden of 9/11 and have to put up with rednecks and neocons who think it's fucking fine to walk around and say whatever they wish.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Well, perhaps it's because you're Arab and we make terrorist jokes between each other. When my cousin sports his beard I call him Osama lol.

Simon Fuller's words were malicious. We're all fed up with being labeled as something we're not. We're all fed up with being harassed and insulted. I will not stand for it. None of us should bear the burden of 9/11 and have to put up with rednecks and neocons who think it's fucking fine to walk around and say whatever they wish.
i love how when you are trying to say its bad to label people terrorists and be mean and vulgar in general u use the words fucking and rednecks

HSC
i love how when you are trying to say its bad to label people terrorists and be mean and vulgar in general u use the words fucking and rednecks
omg did I really use the word fucking?
omg someone call the please

Well, an Islamophobic, anti-immigration, anti-nonwhite person is generally a redneck, and my comment is directed at all rednecks. I didn't say all anglo Australians were rednecks did I?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
omg did I really use the word fucking?
omg someone call the please

Well, an Islamophobic, anti-immigration, anti-nonwhite person is generally a redneck, and my comment is directed at all rednecks. I didn't say all anglo Australians were rednecks did I?
its just that you were trying to promote not labeling people then you go ahead and do it. just find that amusing :hippie:

HSC
its just that you were trying to promote not labeling people then you go ahead and do it. just find that amusing :hippie:
But who was I labeling? I wasn't labeling anybody.

Scuba steve is only upset because cousin Simon Fuller got caught out.

HSC

by you taking offence to the word, you instill power into it.

HSC
by you taking offence to the word, you instill power into it.
It is a powerful word. Why should an innocent Muslim be labeled a murderer? Last time I checked, I was tidying my room and finishing up an assessment, not flying into buildings.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
But who was I labeling? I wasn't labeling anybody.

Scuba steve is only upset because cousin Simon Fuller got caught out.
people should have the right to say what they wish

however people should not have the right to be offended

say something back, take it on the chin or walk away and get over it

HSC

No, people do not have the right to say whatever they wish. Do not abuse the concept of freedom of speech.

badquinton304

HSC

That may be so but they should not be surprised if they get beaten for really provoking someone.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
No, people do not have the right to say whatever they wish. Do not abuse the concept of freedom of speech.
i believe that the current government is stupid and their policies are making Australia a bad place to live but according to you i can't say that to K Rudd because he might get offended?

HSC
It is a powerful word. Why should an innocent Muslim be labeled a murderer? Last time I checked, I was tidying my room and finishing up an assessment, not flying into buildings.
it's like being bullied. if you keep telling the bully that what they're doing hurts you, then it's likely that they'll continue with their bullying because that achieves their purpose.

HSC
i believe that the current government is stupid and their policies are making Australia a bad place to live but according to you i can't say that to K Rudd because he might get offended?
Ummm, I'm talking about inciting hatred? Not protesting against policy?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Ummm, I'm talking about inciting hatred? Not protesting against policy?
it falls into the category that is if this offends somebody and we censor it why not censor everything that i hurtful to others including saying that somebody's political or secular beliefs are stupid. also don't you think people in western society don't like being called evil or the great Satan?

0bs3n3

HSC
Yeah ok and why should innocent soldiers doing their jobs be labelled baby killers? Get your own fucking house in order before preaching to us about decency.

Flying_Mangina

HSC

God you're a cunt. I really strongly dislike you. I think i hate you the most out of everyone on bos, for some reason. I dont know, but you just seem like the BIGGEST tool. This is my hate list.
Average dude on Bos, Speak (Biggest cunt face ever),.............. crap............................................. then by far, YOU.
I fucking hate you. Dont ask why, but you are an absolute tool.

Flying_Mangina

HSC
Yeah ok and why should innocent soldiers doing their jobs be labelled baby killers? Get your own fucking house in order before preaching to us about decency.
Hmm, i wouldnt label a soldier, killing innocent babies and women an innocent soldier. Maybe your parents taught you different values :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)