Racist comments from Simon Fuller - Cameraman Incident (1 Viewer)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
the camera guy is a bit of a dickhead but the news editors are far more culpable imo

they had the full footage and chose to run with the highly edited 'accused rioter clashes with reporters' story

i hope the terrorists sue

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
except in a manly way like by being a sniper
not in a cowardly way like being a suicide bomber

hey why dont they sniper people, like imagine the panic caused by something like juba the sniper guy but in fucking texas or some shit
Because they probably fucking suck at shooting, and you only have to press a button to be a suicide bomber lols.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
?
What other side?
you preach against israel yet i assure you someone from the israel side would be saying your EXACT arguments, replacing 'palentine' with israel.

yes you're going to go into some evidence here

which is what the other person would do too

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
hey violentdelights what do u mean occupation by Israel i thought Israel was the rightful home land of the Jews?

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
you preach against israel yet i assure you someone from the israel side would be saying your EXACT arguments, replacing 'palentine' with israel.

What da fuck is palentine dawg? yo fuckin noob, i fuck yo mama yo little bitch ass mutha fucka

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
imo snipers would have a greater psychological effect
snipers are used to demoralise military forces, think about how scared the public would be

HSC

Well, clearly there are two sides. And the Israel side is the wrong side.
I'm Palestinian, I'm not going to be rooting for Zionism.

Anyway, I really don't want this thread to go off topic. As much as I love to talk about Palestine, doing it on the internet drains me. I do it face to face.

yeah she isnt a very smart girl
fiesty but so naive

would be a gr8 root imo
I'm not naive. And I'm not dumb.

And I would not be a great root, stfu.

Anyway, carrying on. Cameraman. Simon Fuller. I tried calling the number. Goes straight to messages. His website has also been derailed.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

Anyway, I really don't want this thread to go off topic. As much as I love to talk about Palestine, doing it on the internet drains me. I do it face to face.
why is Israel wrong i thought they were there first?

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
snipers are used to demoralise military forces, think about how scared the public would be
Palestinians cant fight in israel as a group. A group of arabs in israel walking in a highly jewish population would be so suspicious. Only thing they can do is suicide bombing, and even that is getting harder lols.
Anyways, israel will be destroyed one day. u know.. there are currently 1.6 million muslims living actually inside israel. And the north is atleast 60-70% + muslim. Not to mention westbank's 5 million, and gaza's almost 2 million. SHH YA LATER ISRAEL. anyway.. why does every fucking tread always lead to israel vs palestine?

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
Also, that is correct, i did read an article about that. They compare snipers to medieval archers, who's sole purpose was to weed out a couple of soldiers, and incite fear against the opposition at the beginning of the fight.
Good stuff.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Palestinians cant fight in israel as a group. A group of arabs in israel walking in a highly jewish population would be so suspicious. Only thing they can do is suicide bombing, and even that is getting harder lols.
Anyways, israel will be destroyed one day. u know.. there are currently 1.6 million muslims living actually inside israel. And the north is atleast 60-70% + muslim. Not to mention westbank's 5 million, and gaza's almost 2 million. SHH YA LATER ISRAEL. anyway.. why does every fucking tread always lead to israel vs palestine?
well you see they tried to kill Israel but since 1948 have kept failing

HSC
If you want to have this convo, just call me on 0423 889 088. I really cbf typing.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

don't you get it? you're just as bad as the israel you claim to hate.

you incite hate and continuous violence against each other SOLELY by persisting on playing the blame game.

it doesnt matter who started what/why it was started, realise that.

If you want to have this convo, just call me on 0423 889 088. I really cbf typing.

Rookie mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)