Racist comments from Simon Fuller - Cameraman Incident (1 Viewer)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
God you're a cunt. I really strongly dislike you. I think i hate you the most out of everyone on bos, for some reason. I dont know, but you just seem like the BIGGEST tool. This is my hate list.
Average dude on Bos, Speak (Biggest cunt face ever),.............. crap............................................. then by far, YOU.
I fucking hate you. Dont ask why, but you are an absolute tool.
yes pointing out the flaws and fallacies in society does stir up hate

0bs3n3

HSC
Hmm, i wouldnt label a soldier, killing innocent babies and women an innocent soldier. Maybe your parents taught you different values :S
Uhhh because there is no proof they did that? Yes, my parents did teach me the value of innocent until proven guilty.

Islam has nothing to offer the West, get over it.

HSC
Yeah ok and why should innocent soldiers doing their jobs be labelled baby killers? Get your own fucking house in order before preaching to us about decency.
Innocent? The soldiers have been collectively responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of civilians. That is not innocent. Don't you dare even start spouting shit about collateral damage.

0bs3n3

HSC
Innocent? The soldiers have been collectively responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of civilians. That is not innocent. Don't you dare even start spouting shit about collateral damage.
lol where is your proof?

I wonder if you include Taliban and Hamas 'soldiers' in those responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of civilians?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tbh both sides are just as bad as each other

HSC
Uhhh because there is no proof they did that? Yes, my parents did teach me the value of innocent until proven guilty.

Islam has nothing to offer the West, get over it.
omg you guys, piles of dead Iraqi bodies is not proof enough!

[youtube]is9sxRfU-ik[/youtube]

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
lol where is your proof?

I wonder if you include Taliban and Hamas 'soldiers' in those responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of civilians?
NAH BRA!!!!!! fully bro Taliban and Hamas are freedom fighters bro they defending islam bro so they good and some shit

greekgun

HSC
Doubt the camera man was trying to be racist, think he was just trying to get a big reaction out of the father and son on camera...but either way some of his comments were not on.
I mean, its because of comments like these no person can discuss another persons nationality, religion or culture etc without being called racist or xenophobic.

Last edited:
HSC
lol where is your proof?

Hamas are freedom fighters. They are resisting the occupation. The violence and crime Palestine is confronted with from Israel is 95408769347985276396593 times worse. Peace talks are clearly not working with Israel. They don't want to negotiate, but rather demolish more Palestinian homes and build their settlements.

Honestly, I don't want violence, but that's what we're left with.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Yeah ok and why should innocent soldiers doing their jobs be labelled baby killers? Get your own fucking house in order before preaching to us about decency.
TBH if dudes invaded our lands and killed us for defending ourselves we'd call them murderers.

Can't really see why it's suddenly different if it's white people killing brown people.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
if dudes invaded our lands and killed us i would go to their country and kill a heap of their civilians

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
except in a manly way like by being a sniper
not in a cowardly way like being a suicide bomber

hey why dont they sniper people, like imagine the panic caused by something like juba the sniper guy but in fucking texas or some shit

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
No, people do not have the right to say whatever they wish. Do not abuse the concept of freedom of speech.
People have the right to say whatever they wish, they also have to eat the consequences of that shit, mang.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)