Raped girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery (1 Viewer)

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
This has nothing to do with Islam anyways. Why the hell would a girl get a year in jail if she's been raped. You take away the girls chasity and she gets a year in jail. That's screwed over Arab law. I thought the law there was meant to be based on Islam. This surely is not.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Abortion is not a crime.

It was not her fault that she got pregnant, she was raped.

I think abortion in that case is totally acceptable (also in other case in certain circumstances)
ur absolutely right namu, don't llisten to that fuckwit gibbo or dragonmaster, the fact is that it wasn't conscensial sexual intercourse, and therefore abortion is more than ok. I mean abortion is ok even when the parents deem themselves as unfit for such a responsibilty, when u think bout it, really their doing the child a favour.

all arabs deserve to be wiped off the fucking planet, put it this way, if their was no law, i would be the first person to pull a trigger on them.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Because all Arabs are evil. 100% of them support the punishment that this girl will be subjected to.

/sarcasm

tempco

HSC
Don't have much information from the website, but she claimed she was raped. Here's hoping that the authorities took a look at that.

And the punishment (as far as I know) of lashing was for fornication. She wasn't lashed because she was raped. She was lashed because the only way she would have become pregnant was through sex out of wedlock.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Don't have much information from the website, but she claimed she was raped. Here's hoping that the authorities took a look at that.

And the punishment (as far as I know) of lashing was for fornication. She wasn't lashed because she was raped. She was lashed because the only way she would have become pregnant was through sex out of wedlock.
If ur raped ofcourse she has had sex, whether she was in wedlock or not it doesn't change the fact that the actions take by the "men" wasn't consented to.. Why should she get lashed for such a thing.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Also, in the Q'uran are the following verses which may be relevant:
Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15
Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34
Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98
If you accuse an honorable women of adultery, be sure to bring four witness. Otherwise you will receive 80 lashes. 24:4
Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15

banco55

HSC

LOL who says Australian muslims aren't for the equality of women? You missed the opportunity to use the "uncovered meat" metaphor that was deployed so brilliantly by that idiot shiek.

Lori.

HSC
Well this sort of thing isn't a rarety at all;

I read this in the Amnesty International Human Rights Defender:

" Girl Stoned To Death

An Islamist rebel Administration in Somalia has had a 13-year-old girl stoned to death for adultery after the child's father reported that she was raped by three men.

Amnesty International said that the al-Shabab militia arranged for 50 men to stone Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow in front of about 1,000 spectators. A truckload of stones was brought to the stadium for the killing.

Militia members opened fire when some of the witnesses to the killing attempted to save her life, and shot dead a boy who was a bystander.

Aisha Duhulow's father told Amnesty International that when they reported her rape, the child was accused of adultery and detained. None of the men accused were arrested."

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ur absolutely right namu, don't llisten to that fuckwit gibbo or dragonmaster, the fact is that it wasn't conscensial sexual intercourse, and therefore abortion is more than ok.
pretty sure gibbo was being sarcastic. you know, with the use of the word harlet and all...

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Also, in the Q'uran are the following verses which may be relevant:
Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15
Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34
Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98
If you accuse an honorable women of adultery, be sure to bring four witness. Otherwise you will receive 80 lashes. 24:4
Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15

Why are you taking words out of other sentences and making them one?

Your wealth and your children are only a temptation, whereas Allah! with Him is an immense reward.

It is not

Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation.

You make it sound sick. The quote is purely talking about devotion to Allah.

64:15 Your wealth and your children are only a temptation, whereas Allah! with Him is an immense reward. 64:16 So keep your duty to Allah as best ye can, and listen, and obey, and spend; that is better for your souls. And whoso is saved from his own greed, such are the successful.

Also,

4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

How did the interpretation end up like this?

(4:34) "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other."
Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Women must obey men, and if they refuse they must be punished. Refuse to have sex with them and beat them into submission (Islam).

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Fail post.
For starters, in the second part there you appear to have defeated your own argument. It quite explicitly states that men are in charge of women because they "excel" them.
As for the other half, my interpertation is just as plausible as your own. Wealth and children/women are a temptation. God is the reward. Traditionally, a temptation is something which stands in the way of obtaining a reward. Hence, if your goal in life is to be near God, wealth, women and children are opposed to this and are thus your enemies.

greekgun

HSC
Stop using quote from religious refrences, statements or writings cuz it doesnt mean squat to most people, more importantly stop using them to justify this crime.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ur absolutely right namu, don't llisten to that fuckwit gibbo or dragonmaster, the fact is that it wasn't conscensial sexual intercourse, and therefore abortion is more than ok. I mean abortion is ok even when the parents deem themselves as unfit for such a responsibilty, when u think bout it, really their doing the child a favour.

all arabs deserve to be wiped off the fucking planet, put it this way, if their was no law, i would be the first person to pull a trigger on them.
lol. i was facetiously implying that wat he was saying was obvious, and that he didn't realise the sarcasm of the person he was replying to.

and you didn't realise my sarcasm. niiiice

Last edited:

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Stop using quote from religious refrences, statements or writings cuz it doesnt mean squat to most people, more importantly stop using them to justify this crime.
Please show me where i said anything in my comment trying to justify this crime? I was just showing how the sentence was actually written. Not how Moll wrote it.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lol. i was facetiously implying that wat he was saying was obvious, and that he didn't realise the sarcasm of the person he was replying to.

and you didn't realise my sarcasm. niiiice
Well in that case i am very sorry and retract my statement lol it was late lol ur allllrrrighht in my books gibbo.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Well in that case i am very sorry and retract my statement lol it was late lol ur allllrrrighht in my books gibbo.
haha all is forgiven.

one of the great drawbacks of typed discussion is that it completely eliminates the ability to discern voice.

*leaps in joy at being back in addikaye's goodbooks*

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
haha all is forgiven.

one of the great drawbacks of typed discussion is that it completely eliminates the ability to discern voice.

*leaps in joy at being back in addikaye's goodbooks*
You like dick, don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)