Votes: 147 70.7%
  • Average

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters

Deep Blue

HSC
LOL you wish! First of all, the sample needs to be sufficiently large and representative of the population!
Hahaha, I wasn't serious by any means. Just rewording sarcastically the same question everyone around here seems to be asking, "WHAT IS THE CUT OFF FOR AN E4 !?!?!!111" When you ask it differently, somehow you can get a confident answer based on everyone saying, 'the exam was so hard' whereas if it is represented in a poll and I ask the exact same question just different, of course guessing the cut off sounds ridiculous.

Last edited:
HSC
Wasn't especially difficult by any means. The only reason it may have seemed difficult is that the hardest question in the paper was Q5 rather than Q6-Q7. Otherwise it was fairly on par with most years (it made up for its lack of true "mindfuck" questions by having more questions with more working).
there's also the time factor m8

technically speaking, all exams are simple in retrospect. but when its exam conditions etc, everything changes

Nympha

HSC
Hahaha, I wasn't serious by any means. Just rewording sarcastically the same question everyone around here seems to be asking, "WHAT IS THE CUT OFF FOR AN E4 !?!?!!111"
Apologies. Either my sarcasm-o-meter is broken or I've been lulled into treating all such questions seriously. :p

Proteus

HSC
fucking hard~ hhahaha

got shat all over, all the past papers I've done, I did much better..

There were TOO many 1 MARKER QUESTIONS =="

I'd be happy with 50% in this bloody test.....

there goes 3 u @_@ (i'm a 2+1 u student)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, why so intent in making us think it was THAT hard? It wasn't bad, definitely not one of the hardest.. Everyone stuffs up due to nervousness in the real hsc. If you look back at the exam, if you had a clear mindset at that time, you really would have found it average or at most slightly above average.
Besides, it doesn't really matter whether it was difficult because it will all get scaled.
I'm not saying it was stupidly hard - BUT - it was definately harder than the typical HSC MX1 exam and this is further highlighted due to the changes in difficulty order made by BoS.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I hated it. Started skipping because I was running out of time and I've never run out of time before. :/
And I got barely any in question 5 and it's usually my best question. And I didn't do much of 7 because I spent time on earlier questions. :/

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
I think that it was pretty do able. There are a lot of people who are not capable of such a quality of test. It is extension so if you're a fucking spastic don't do it. Perfectly fine don't know what the fuss is about. Hoping for at least 83 with sillies (silly*)

artosis

HSC
the paper wasnt necessarily hard. it was lengthy and alot of the 1 mark questions should of been worth a bit more.
idk why everyone's complaining about q5, they just didnt give a lot of hints, which is good.
q7 on the other hand had heaps of hints which is probably why people say was easier

JJ_Lin

HSC
I think a bit more time will be nice, all the questions are accessible (i.e. we all know how to do them, if we have the so-called "time luxuary") But under exam conditions and natural anxiety during exams, it is quite difficult to finish everything perfectly.
I think 15 mins more for 3U exam will be nice, so we can check those answers.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There are a lot of people who are not capable of such a quality of test. It is extension so if you're a fucking spastic don't do it.
"18 February, 1993": Are you decelerated in school?

If you're want to try and bag people out - don't talk.

lolmage

HSC
Do you think theres a chance that people after the test every year would say the exam was hard to feel better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)