Reckon I'll get into a BA here? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, yes, glad i never did it.

tbh i don't know why you are asking opinions (though i guess you never asked for the ones we are giving) as your mind seems pretty made up.

All i can say is i would personally wait a few more years till i was a little more academically mature. If you don't want to do that then that is your decision and thats fine, but just know that you are taking a risk and that you cannot expect to do well unless you drastically change your current attitude to doing work.

Nuclear

HSC
lol, yes, glad i never did it.

tbh i don't know why you are asking opinions (though i guess you never asked for the ones we are giving) as your mind seems pretty made up.

All i can say is i would personally wait a few more years till i was a little more academically mature. If you don't want to do that then that is your decision and thats fine, but just know that you are taking a risk and that you cannot expect to do well unless you drastically change your current attitude to doing work.
If you read the original post it's not whether or not I SHOULD, it's whether or not I WOULD make it.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
He actually posted here wanting to know if people thought he would get in to the course, usually people would say yes or no but because he is 14 everyone went offtopic. :D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If you read the original post it's not whether or not I SHOULD, it's whether or not I WOULD make it.
He actually posted here wanting to know if people thought he would get in to the course, usually people would say yes or no but because he is 14 everyone went offtopic. :D

Yes i know, if you read my post i did acknowledge this.

EDIT:
this is the attitude i think is going to screw you over at uni.

Nuclear

HSC
Oh, so you did, I read over that part.

Yes i know, if you read my post i did acknowledge this.

EDIT:

this is the attitude i think is going to screw you over at uni.
That was also a joke, my friend xD

Nuclear

HSC
Because I feel like I'd make the same mistakes again. There is an aura of laziness about it, but there are other reasons that are making me less inclined to as well. I personally think I would enjoy university more as well.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I personally think you should resit the HSC in 3-4 years. There's no rush to get into university.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Because I feel like I'd make the same mistakes again. There is an aura of laziness about it, but there are other reasons that are making me less inclined to as well. I personally think I would enjoy university more as well.
Ok, but if you go shit know that it will be likely absolutely no ones fault but your own.

Nuclear

HSC
Ok, but if you go shit know that it will be likely absolutely no ones fault but your own.
Lol, who would I have to blame it on? I know when things are my fault. For example: Bad ATAR.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Often people refuse to admit their own shithouse decisions, lack of foresight and inactivity led to their crappy circumstances, people will place the blame anywhere but where it belongs.

Triquetral

HSC
Hence the reason why children shouldn't be allowed to do the HSC...

Sorry buddy but for most people there's a reason why you do your HSC at around 16, 17 and 18 because your preferences MAJORLY change within these ages of where you want to go and who you want to be. Go back to school....enjoy some years of school and have a go at HSC again personally. You're missing out on a good time at school anyway :/ sorry but that's my opinion. I suggest you don't even go into Uni yet.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't mean to sound condescending - but people will look down on you in Uni, because you're so much younger. It's just the way humanity is. So the best advice would be to go and repeat high school. :)

Good luck with whatever you choose though. :)

Nuclear

HSC
Often people refuse to admit their own shithouse decisions, lack of foresight and inactivity led to their crappy circumstances, people will place the blame anywhere but where it belongs.
Lol, that's not me :p

I don't mean to sound condescending - but people will look down on you in Uni, because you're so much younger. It's just the way humanity is. So the best advice would be to go and repeat high school. :)

Good luck with whatever you choose though. :)
That's for the good wishes, and it's not condescending.

how the fuck did u finsih schol at furteen?
o g i dono mayb i sed dat laik tenty taims?!

HSC
I know how to open MS paint too.
+1

ill be honest. no i dont think you will get in but its UWS so fuck knows. and two, you are a complete idiot for going to uni now. seriously wtf are you thinking??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)